Make An Appointment
For emergency Case
Booking A visit
Get to Know All About Stem Cell Therapy for Cerebral Palsy
The condition of Cerebral Palsy is related to the neurological functions of the body. It has a major impact on the movement of the body and the posture of the person.
This disorder is non-progressive, and it usually starts to develop in the child’s brain during the time of birth or after it. Earlier, there seems to be no treatment for this condition, but due to medical advances, a possible treatment method of stem cell treatment is being used widely for the treatment of patients who have Cerebral Palsy.
There is no determined cure for Cerebral Palsy. It has been analyzed that children who are born under some conditions such as premature birth, hemorrhage in the brain, an infant requiring a ventilator for more than four weeks, an undersized baby who doesn’t cry during the first 5 minutes after being delivered, internal system malformations in the kidneys, spine or heart and the occurrence of seizures, has more chances of developing it. Also, it is said that head injuries in the early childhood phase might lead to this condition.
Cerebral Palsy Stem Cell Treatment in India
People are searching for stem cell therapy for cerebral palsy in Delhi, India, but can’t seem to find the Best stem cell center or hospitals for cerebral palsy at an affordable price. Global Stem Cell Care helps those patients to finding best hospitals for the cerebral palsy stem cell treatment in Delhi, India
Do You Know About Cerebral Palsy?
The medical condition in which the body’s movement gets impaired due to damage in the developing brain of a child is known as Cerebral palsy. This condition tends to develop in children of 2-3 years old.
The good part about this condition is that it is a non-progressive condition that means that the brain’s damage does not worsen. Through the symptoms that a child shows, it can be known if he/she is suffering from Cerebral Palsy or not.
According to statistics, it is said that Cerebral Palsy is known to be one of the most common causes of chronic childhood disability. The most effective treatment for this condition is stem cell treatment.
Global Stem Cell Care has been providing the best cerebral palsy stem cell treatment in India, and through stem cell treatment for cerebral palsy, their symptoms have also improved.
Globally, the cases of Cerebral Palsy is approximately 2 to 2.5 cases per 1000 live births. According to studies, Cerebral Palsy is one of the most common motor disability causes in children.
Only cerebral palsy stem cell treatment in India is the cure for this condition as it helps to replace the damaged cells. Global Stem Cell Care has the best team that works for the effective treatment of this medical condition.
This condition has a major impact on muscle movement, coordination, and posture. There is a dedicated team of specialists that work towards cerebral palsy treatment in Delhi.
Symptoms of Cerebral Palsy
The symptoms of Autism tend to be different in patients who are suffering from this condition. There are some general symptoms of this condition that is given as follows:
Cerebral palsy symptoms can be seen at the age of 3, and these symptoms can vary due to the different contraction of muscles. Symptoms tend to be very different in every child.
Through a proper examination of the child’s condition and the symptoms, the proper diagnosis can be done by the doctor. The more injury has been done to the brain; the more severity would be of the case.
The effects of this condition can be seen mainly on motor functions, control, coordination, and reflexes. In some children swallowing and feeding difficulties can also be seen. The other symptoms that can be seen as a result of this condition are sensory impairment, seizures, and learning disabilities.
Common symptoms of Cerebral Palsy is given as follows:
- Baby is not feeding properly or is sucking very floppily
- Child's muscles get very stiff
- Child has an unusual posture that is more drooping to one side
- Child faces a problem for developing the motor skills, which includes rolling over, sitting up, or crawling — at a normal pace
Diagnosis is a very important stage for Cerebral Palsy stem cell treatment as the symptoms vary from individual to individual. The reason why the symptoms vary is due to the degree of damage that is done to the brain. Hence, it is vital to get the diagnosis done effectively and from a specialized institute such as Global Stem Cell Care. For the diagnosis, the medical history of the child is evaluated, and also, the child has to undergo a medical exam. The tests that are done to check the abnormalities in the brain are Computed Tomography (CT) scans or Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) scans. The diagnosis of this condition is difficult because the symptoms might change in the initial years. In the first months of the life of a child, the diagnosis is done. Most of the cases of Cerebral Palsy are done at the end of the 1st year of the baby.
- Stiff muscles and exaggerated reflexes
- walking abnormalities
- crossed knees like scissors
- Limited mobility
- Distorted posture
- Trouble controlling their body movements
- Cognitive disabilities
- Excessive abrupt movement
- Face challenges with swallowing food
- Pain during abnormal movements
- Uncontrollable eye movements
- Troubling with balance and coordination.
- Fluctuation in speech
- Contradiction with motor activities
- Involuntary eye movements
- Difficulty in walking
- Developmental delays
- Lack of head control
- Difficulty swallowing and chewing
- Excessive muscle flexibility
- Flexible ligaments and joints
Cerebral Palsy is a condition that is caused by either abnormal brain development or damage to the brain during its developmental stages. This usually happens before a child is born but can occur at birth or early infancy. In many cases, the cause isn’t known.
Brain development can be negatively impacted by a variety of factors such as:
- Gene mutations that result in genetic disorders or differences in brain development.
- Maternal infections that affect the developing fetus.
- Fetal stroke is a disruption of blood supply to the developing brain.
- Bleeding into the brain in the womb or as a newborn.
- Infant infections that cause inflammation in or around the brain.
- Traumatic head injury to an infant, such as a motor vehicle accident, fall, or physical abuse.
- Lack of oxygen to the brain related to difficult labor or delivery, although birth-related asphyxia is much less commonly a cause than historically thought.
Many research papers have indicated that stem cell-induced brain plasticity is vital to regulating the pathophysiology of a damaged brain and treating cerebral palsy. This feature has directed us towards functional recoveries and rehabilitation therapies that capitalize on optimum physical, sensory, intellectual, psychological, and social functioning.
Strength TrainingMuscular weakness is a preliminary impairment observed in the case of CP. Our strength training programs help strengthen muscles without any adverse events. It also helps to maintain balance and posture for improved functional motor performance.
Sensory IntegrationSome kids are oversensitive to certain types of stimulation. Due to this sensory overload, the human brain fails to process information at the same time. At the same time, some children with CP are undersensitive and do not process sensory input at all. In either case, our sensory integration programs help to be more organized and structured and to process all senses together more efficiently.
Endurance TrainingWe have also observed that children with CP display very low endurance in cardiovascular and stamina-building exercises. This can lead to an adverse health outcome. Our endurance training program can improve physical fitness and quality of life.
Hyperbaric oxygen therapyExperts says cerebral palsy stem cell treatment and HBOT provides a higher concentration of oxygen delivered in a chamber with higher atmospheric pressure. The condition initiates hypoxia in the brain to facilitate improved oxygenated blood flow toward the brain, indirectly improving stem cell flow toward the target.
HydrotherapyIt is also known as aquatic therapy. It involves therapeutic immersion of the body in water and performing physical exercises against altered density, gravity, and hydrostatic pressure of water to promote material changes. It has been identified as beneficial for better muscular strength and functional improvements.
Diet education and counselingCertain dietary changes have reportedly produced dramatic differences in the symptomatic exhibition and functional improvements for some children with CP. With reasonable scientific investigation, experts believe that children with CP should be evaluated for certain dietary modifications, either in combination or alone, to assess significant functional improvement in the brain.
Ruchira Srivastava, Cerebral Palsy Patient Treatment Story
Hi, I am Ruchira from Andhra Pradesh. I visited Global Stem Cell Care for cerebral palsy treatment. Five years back, I was diagnosed with the disease. I consulted many doctors,...
Bryan Lee Came To India With His Parents For Cerebral Palsy Treatment
I am Bryan from Brazil, diagnosed with cerebral palsy. Although initially, I received some treatments from various doctors, nothing worked out. After doing all-encompassing research, we found out about Global...
Amaal Mirza From Saudi Arabia Visited India For The Treatment Of Cerebral Palsy
My name is Amaal, and I traveled from Saudi Arabia to India for cerebral palsy treatment. After undergoing treatment at Global Stem Cell Care, all I can say about the...
Lukas Davis From California Came To India For Stem Cell Therapy For Cerebral Palsy
Hi, I am Henry Davis, father of Lukas, and we live in California. My son was identified with cerebral palsy. After a lot of research and hard work, I came...
- Intravenous administration
- Liberation angioplasty
- Intrathecal (lumber puncture)
- Surgical administration for stroke
- Global Stem Cell Care has the best stem cell therapy for Cerebral Palsy treatment. The implantation stage is very important during the treatment.
- The stem cells that are used in the implantation stage are the autologous mesenchymal foundational microorganisms from bone marrow.
- From a large portion of the bone marrow, undeveloped cells are isolated by an uncommon machine and infused by intra-thecal infusion; the staying bone marrow is sent to a research center for intensification of cells and giving cytoplasmic markers for making neuro ancestor cells. These ancestor cells are infused by intravenous dribble.
The following is the structure that is followed during the implantation stage:
For the Cerebral Palsy treatment, the stem cells that are used are Mesenchymal Stem Cells (MSCs). Global Stem Cell Care has been successfully executing stem cell treatment on patients with expert care and precautions.
Following are the mechanisms of stem cell transplantation for Cerebral Palsy.
- Decreasing the in amatory response and circumventing the secondary brain lesion, Differentiating into neurons, astrocyte, microglia, and oligodendrocyte, which helps repair the myelin sheath, promoting axon regeneration, and increasing the transmission of the nerve impulses.
- Producing cytokines and growth factors, such as glial-derived neurotrophic factor (GDNF), brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF), nerve growth factor (NGF), neurotrophin 3 (NT-3), neurotrophin 4/5 (NT 4/5), which promotes brain neuroprotection.
- Generating new vessels, thereby increases the delivery of oxygen and nutrients to the injured and hypoxic tissue, thereby reducing the intrinsic cell apoptosis.
Get Stem Cell Therapy for Cerebral Palsy
1. There was no treatment for Cerebral Palsy, but through stem cell treatment for cerebral palsy, this condition can be effectively treated.
2. The most common disability in children is said to be Cerebral Palsy. Globally, Cerebral Palsy ranges from 1.5 to more than 4 per 1,000 live births or children of a defined age range. This condition affects around 500,000 people under the age of 18.
3. Cerebral Palsy stem cell treatment is a highly effective treatment methodology through which the damage that has been done to the brain can be repaired through the regeneration of nerve tissues.
4. Through stem cell treatment, there is the regeneration of nerve tissues, blood supply improvements, and reduction in inflammation. Global Stem Cell Care provides the best treatment for Cerebral Palsy that shows improvement in the child.
How Global Stem Cell Care Therapy Works ?
Stem cell therapy is the best mode of treatment for Cerebral Palsy as the regeneration of the nerve tissue can be achieved through this stem cell therapy for cerebral palsy.
Stem cell therapy is a regenerative one through which the damaged nerve cells can be removed from the patient. Furthermore, support is provided to the neurons and oligodendrocytes that are remaining.
Global Stem cell Care has the best medical team for the treatment of Cerebral Palsy through
which the regeneration of the nerve tissues in the patient is achieved, and also the inflammation gets reduced.
Only through stem cell therapy symptoms of Cerebral Palsy can be reduced as damaged tissues can be repaired, and activity can be restored.
VIP Treatment to Patients at Global Stem Cell Care
- The stem cell therapy for cerebral palsy sessions given to the patients at Global Stem Cell Care occur in the VIP treatment room in the advanced clinic.
- 24*7 supervision is maintained on the patients by the efficient medical team.
- Global Stem Cell Care highly recommends the patients stay for a minimum of 3 days in Hospital.
Global Stem Cell Care Treatment Procedure
The stem cell therapy for cerebral palsy that take place in Global Stem Cell Care are of 3 days. The treatment protocol is safe and non-invasive. The patients can travel the next day. The following is the day-wise schedule for the patients.
- Pick up from the Airport to the Hospital
- Interaction between Dr and Patient, to clear all their doubts at that time
- Admission procedure
- Clinical examination & Lab test will be done prescribed by the doctor
- Supportive Therapy
- Stem cell Procedure
- Supportive therapies
- Supportive Therapy
- Discharging formalities
- Drop back to the Airport
- For Admission, carry the identity card (Passport/ Pan Card / Driving License)
- Carry the hard copy of Patient reports
What to Expect from Stem Cell Treatment for Cerebral Palsy?
Global Stem Cell Care provides the best medical treatment to patients suffering from Cerebral Palsy. The treatment methodologies followed by the medical team of Global Stem Cell Care has no side effects as they provide the best healing to the patients.
The best of medical facilities and treatment is given to Global Stem Cell Care patients. The majority of the patients show remarkable improvements in their condition.
For more than ten years, Global Stem Cell Care has been healing patients and increasing their quality of life.
In various patients, the effects of the treatment vary due to different biological factors. The Global Stem Cell Care patients get the quality services as there is a protocol that is followed by the team of Global Stem Cell Care that includes testing for the inflammation developing factors before the treatment commences.
The testing is done during the treatment also. Research is being done on the efficacy of Allogeneic Stem Cell Therapy, and for that, the data is required for future prognosis to know the treatment after-effects on the patient.
- Balance & Coordination Gets Improved
- Fatigues in patients gets reduced
- Speech enhanced and reduction in tremors
- Enhanced motor function and swallowing
- Reduction neuropathic pain and increased mental vigilance
Through stem cell therapy by Global Stem Cell Care, improvements can be seen in the symptoms of the patients. The main motto of stem cell therapy for Cerebral Palsy is to renew the neurological function in the brain/spinal cord, which was earlier disrupted. After the stem cell treatment, major improvements can be seen in the patients.
The following are the improvements in the patients of Cerebral Palsy:
Follow Up Follow Up
The follow up is the most important stage through which the doctors make the assessment of the condition of the patient. Without the follow-up, the treatment of Cerebral Palsy cannot be completed. According to the doctor’s recommendation, the patient has to come to visit.
Frequently Asked Questions
Cerebral Palsy is a condition in which the movement of the body gets affected due to issues in the brain. This condition occurs due to malformations in the brain.
The different types of Cerebral Palsy are spastic palsy, spastic paralysis, spastic palsy, athetoid dyskinesia brain disorder, choreoathetoid dyskinetic brain disorder, dystonic dyskinetic brain disorder, nervous disorder, brain disorder, hypotonic brain disorder, and mixed brain disorder.
The main causes of Cerebral Palsy are brain harm or brain malformations. Due to exposure to toxins, the development of the brain can get disrupted and gets disruption in the nerve tissues.
No, brain disorders are not hereditary, but due to issues occurring during maternity, the brain disorders might come up.