Make An Appointment
For emergency Case
Booking A visit
Get to Know All About Stem Cell Therapy for Osteoarthritis
Osteoarthritis, the skeleton region where two bones come together is a widespread chronic, incurable degenerative condition of the joints. Over time, cartilage, the connective tissue at the ends of the bones that forms a supportive cushion, breaks off, deteriorates tendons and ligaments, and increases inflammation. Joints get sore and stiff as this occurs (see Figure). In either joint, OA may occur, but it is most common in the knees, hips, back, and hands.
There are numerous risk factors, such as advancing age, obesity, joint injuries, repetitive stress, and genetic predisposition, that lead to an increased probability of OA. OA is more prominent in females as well. Relevant genes that cause OA remain unclear, which greatly restricts the opportunities for treatment.
In the early stages of degeneration, many patients do not feel discomfort and instead find out that they have the condition until it is widespread, permanent, and visible by x-rays. In order to control OA, minimize suffering, and keep patients mobile, therapies occur, but OA can’t be healed
Osteoarthritis Stem Cell Treatment in delhi
People are searching for osteoarthritis stem cell treatment in Delhi, India, but can’t seem to find the Best stem cell center or hospitals for Osteoarthritis Disease at an affordable price. Global Stem Cell Care helps those patients to finding best hospitals for osteoarthritis stem cell treatment in Delhi, India
Do you Know about Osteoarthritis?
Osteoarthritis affects multiple persons in different forms, with different joints. But for most cases over time, osteoarthritis does not begin to get worse.
The disease hits a plateau for certain persons a few years after the symptoms began and then stays the same or can even change.
Others can find that with changes in between, they have multiple levels of mild joint discomfort.
In predicting how much discomfort you’ll get the degree of injury to a joint is not very helpful. Some individuals have a lot of issues with pain and movement from a minimal amount of damage, while others have a lot of joint damage, but little to no symptoms.
Depending on which joints are affected, you can find some of your everyday tasks more difficult if you have serious osteoarthritis. Stem cell therapy for osteoarthritis in India is offered by Global Stem Cell Care, the Best stem cell center for Osteoarthritis Disease Delhi, India.
Symptoms of Osteoarthritis
Pressure and occasionally weakness of the affected joints are the primary signs of osteoarthritis. When changing the joint or at the end of the day the pain appears to get greater. After rest, the joints will feel sore, but once you get going, this typically wears off very easily. For no apparent cause, symptoms can differ.
Or, based on what you’re doing, you can think your symptoms differ. The affected joint may sometimes be swollen. The swelling may be:
Induced by the growth of extra bone, hard and knobbly, particularly in the finger joints, Weak, caused by the joint lining thickening and excess fluid within the joint capsule. The joint can not move as easily or as far as possible, and as you pass it it can make grating or crackling sounds. This is known as crepitus.
The risk of developing osteoarthritis depends on a number of factors:
- Age - Osteoarthritis normally occurs in the late 40s. This may be due to changes in the body that come with aging, such as muscle weakness, weight gain, and the body being less able to adequately repair itself.
- Gender - For most joints, osteoarthritis is more common and more severe in women.
- Obesity - Being overweight is an important factor in causing osteoarthritis, especially in weight-bearing joints such as the knee and the hip.
- Joint injury - Later in life, a major injury or surgery on a joint can lead to osteoarthritis in that joint. Regular behavior and workout don't induce osteoarthritis, although the chances may be elevated by extremely heavy, repetitive activity or physically challenging employment.
- Joint abnormalities - It will lead to sooner and more serious osteoarthritis than expected if you have been born with defects or acquired them in childhood.
- Genetic considerations - The genes we inherit can affect the risk of hand, knee or hip osteoarthritis. Mutations of single genes that alter a protein called collagen are related to certain very unusual types of osteoarthritis.
- At an older age than normal, this may cause osteoarthritis to occur in certain joints.
- Osteoarthritis stem cell treatment in Delhi is offering our patients by the best and the most reliable stem cell hospitals in India.
Diagnosis of Osteoarthritis
A practitioner must rule out all potential sources of joint pain, such as bursitis or rheumatoid arthritis, before diagnosing osteoarthritis. The diagnosis method includes taking the medical records of the patient and a physical assessment, including joint function and flexibility tests. Health scans can also be requested, such as x-rays, as well as laboratory testing.
While a primary care practitioner may diagnose osteoarthritis, a doctor, such as a physiatrist, might be recommended to an individual with joint pain.
History of Medicine
A doctor will inquire about joint pain, like when it started, the severity, what things make it better or worse, and whether there are any other effects. They can also inquire about the past of families and everyday life. In order to make an appropriate diagnosis, careful questioning and truthful responses are necessary and can also effect care decisions after that if need your healthcare provider can recommend you osteoarthritis stem cell therapy in Delhi for better outcomes.
- Joint swelling
- Structural changes
- Limited range of movement
- Crepitus, which is popping and snapping sound in the joint
- Loss of muscle mass
- Warmth and tenderness in affected joints
- Difficulty moving affected joints
- Pain that worsens with inactivity
While the cause of osteoarthritis is unknown, the following factors may increase the risk of developing the condition:
- Age- Osteoarthritis usually begins from the late 50s to 60s. This may be due to body changes that come with ageing, such as weakening muscles and weight gain, and the body becomes less able to heal itself effectively.
- Heredity– Inherited genes can affect the chances of osteoarthritis at the knee, hand, or hip. There are some sporadic forms of osteoarthritis that are connected to mutations of single genes that affect a protein known as collagen. This can cause osteoarthritis to develop in many joints at an earlier age than usual.
- Obesity– Being overweight is the main factor causing osteoarthritis, especially in weight-bearing joints such as the hip and the knee.
- Joint injury- A severe injury or operation on a joint may lead to osteoarthritis in that joint later in life. Regular activity and exercise don’t cause osteoarthritis, but the challenging, repetitive activity or physically demanding jobs can increase the risk.
- Certain health conditions– Diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, and hyperlipidemia can also increase the risk of developing osteoarthritis. Other than that, if the individual is suffering from a medical condition that affects joint health, there is also a lot of chance of osteoarthritis.
- Lack of physical activity– OA is a significant barrier to physical activity due to activity-related pain associated with the disease. Physical inactivity is an underappreciated causal factor of most chronic diseases, including OA, type 2 diabetes, cardiovascular disease, and many more.
- Others – Bone deformities, joint overuse, fractures, or some kinds of jobs can also elevate the possibility of OA
PhysiotherapyOsteoarthritis mainly affects knee joints, hips, spine, and fingers. PT is recommended in patients suffering from osteoarthritis because it benefits the patients by improving physical functioning and reducing pain. Physiotherapy is an integral part of OA management. It will be instrumental in teaching people to use joints properly, exercise correctly in both motion and flexibility exercises as well as cardiovascular exercises, recommend assistive devices, and recommend the use of modalities.
HydrotherapyAfter the osteoarthritis stem cell therapy in Delhi this supportive treatment known as aqua therapy provides an ideal environment for patients to exercise because the buoyant force of water counteracts the downward pull of gravity, thus reducing the weight placed on the joints. Patients having osteoarthritis are often unable to perform land-based exercises due to increased pain created by the impact. In a supportive medium such as water, patients can perform similar strengthening or endurance exercises with the benefit of gentle resistance and also a reduction in pain.
AcupunctureMany patients who undergo acupuncture to treat osteoarthritis report improvements in their quality of life. Acupuncture aids in pain relief as there is stimulation of endorphins and oxytocin. The theory of acupuncture explains that: An essential life energy called qi flows through the body along 20 invisible channels called meridians. When the flow of this energy is blocked or out of balance, illness or pain results. Stimulating those points with needles will correct the flow of qi and alleviate pain.
Nutrition TherapyMedical nutrition therapy (MNT) is a therapeutic methodology to treat medical conditions and their related symptoms by the usage of a specifically tailored diet. The therapy targets fixing nutritional insufficiencies and physiological as well as improve the patient’s general health. Eating a balanced diet rich in plants, fiber, and anti-inflammatory fats, can help people living with osteoarthritis maintain a healthy weight. This will help to ease symptoms such as pain and swelling.
Omar’s Success Story Of Stem Cell Treatment
Hi, my name is Omar, and I am from Dubai. At the age of six, I met with a car accident, and due to that, I got an injury to...
Shreya Arora Came To Us For The Treatment Of Her Spinal Cord Injury
I visited Global Stem Cell Care to treat my spinal cord injury. Before that, I consulted many doctors and tried various medicines and treatments, but nothing worked. I was very...
Gilbert From UK Underwent Stem Cell Treatment For Spinal Cord Injury
I visited India to treat my spinal cord injury via stem cell treatment. I found out about Global Stem Cell Care, offering stem cell treatment for various diseases, including my...
Aaliyah Rehman From Oman Visited India For The Treatment Of A Spinal Cord Injury
Hi, I am 33 years old, Aaliyah, and I was looking for a stem cell treatment for my spinal cord injury. My husband has done much research and learned about...
- Liberation angioplasty
- Intrathecal (lumber puncture)
- Surgical administration for stroke
- Intravenous administration
Global Stem Cell Care offers the best and the most reliable stem cell osteoarthritis treatment in Delhi, India. Stem cell treatment is the best form of treatment that helps cure chronic ailments.
The following is the structure that is followed during the implantation stage:
Recent research in stem cell osteoarthritis treatment in Delhi has shown that MSCs can help regenerate the nervous system’s myelin, improve symptoms and extend life. Steroids and other disease-modifying medications are not capable of covering all symptoms and are meant only to treat particular symptoms. Again the problem of important medication side effects is present. There is no such preoccupation with MSC therapy. Stem cell osteoarthritis treatment in Delhi offers effective treatment for particular conditions.
Laboratory Processing: Extracted samples will be submitted for analysis to the government-approved cGMP laboratory. In compliance with the ISO and GMP requirements and using the new technology, sample manipulation can take place in a state-of-the-art laboratory. The consumer can receive a certificate from a third party from a globally approved product verification laboratory. Global Stem Cell Care offers the best and the most reliable stem cell therapy for Osteoarthritis Disease in India.
Get Stem Cell Therapy for Osteoarthritis Disease in India
It is understood that stem cells have a tangible application in osteoarthritis (OA). Using our patented ABC technology, the intra-articular injection of mesenchymal stem cells into the knee joint will theoretically regenerate hyaline and cartilage, which substantially reduce the effects of OA. Regenerated cartilage may be able to halt or substantially slow the progression of the disease.
Stem cell therapy for Osteoarthritis Disease has been growing increasingly in India, and it is not excessively optimistic to expect that it might one day replace the costly, painfully delayed and regularly inadequate traditional therapy for the treatment of a multitude of acute and chronic ailments in India and the world.
How Global Stem Cell Care Therapy Works ?
In order to help explain joint growth and degradation and to explore alternative therapies, scientists are in the early stages of using stem cells. Stem cells can be used to research the natural development of joint tissues, model how cartilage breaks down (the connective tissue that supports joints), and aim to make replacement cartilage tissue.
One challenge of this thesis is that after birth, cartilage does not regenerate. Researchers must then work out how cartilage is shaped prenatally. In embryonic joint development, scientists use factors known to transform pluripotent stem cells into cartilage, cells that have the potential to become any cell in the body.
Using cells in the laboratory to rebuild broken cartilage or by stimulating cells in the patient to form new cartilage, scientists may attempt to replicate this mechanism after learning how joints are formed during embryonic growth. Scientists are constantly seeking to find methods that can restore weakened joints efficiently and easily and relieve symptoms.
Stem cells are also used by scientists to model sickness. OA modeling will assist researchers to explain what goes wrong through joint degeneration and to find potential therapies that can repair this process. Induced pluripotent stem cells (iPS cells), one form of pluripotent stem cell, may be produced using cell samples from patients with OA.
. These iPS cells can have the patient’s individual genetic makeup and will be targeted at shaping cartilage and can be used to model OA, helping researchers understand the genetic origin of the condition, possibly offering specific treatments for patients.
VIP Treatment to Patients at Global Stem Cell Care
- In the VIP recovery room in the advanced facility, the counseling sessions provided to patients at Global Stem Cell Care occur.
- The effective care staff ensures 24*7 oversight of the patients.
- Global Stem Cell Care strongly advises that patients continue in the hospital for a minimum of 3 days.
Global Stem Cell Care Treatment Procedure
The stem cell treatment for Osteoarthritis that take place in Global Stem Cell Care are of 3 days. The treatment protocol is safe and non-invasive. The patients can travel the next day. The following is the day-wise schedule for the patients.
- Pick up from the Airport to the Hospital
- Interaction between Dr and Patient, to clear all their doubts at that time
- Admission procedure
- Clinical examination & Lab test will be done prescribed by the doctor
- Supportive Therapy
- Global Stem Cell Care Procedure
- Supportive therapies
- Supportive Therapy
- Discharging formalities
- Drop back to the Airport
- For Admission, carry the identity card (Passport/ Pan Card / Driving License)
- Carry the hard copy of Patient reports
What to Expect from Stem Cell Treatment for Osteoarthritis?
• Since HUCT mesenchymal stem cells are privileged to the immune system, cell rejection is not a problem and matching with Human Leukocyte Antigen (HLA) is not needed.
• It is possible to screen and pick the stem cells with the best anti-inflammatory activity, immune modulating potential and ability to promote regeneration.
• In standardized dosages that include elevated cell counts, allogeneic stem cells can be delivered several times over the span of days.
• A sufficient supply of mesenchymal stem cells is provided by umbilical cord tissue.
• No need to extract stem cells from the patient’s hip bone or fat under anesthesia, which can be an uncomfortable experience, especially for small children and their parents.
• There is an increasing body of evidence suggesting that mesenchymal stem cells originating from umbilical cords are more resilient than mesenchymal stem cells from other origins.
. To activate the bone marrow to produce granulocytes and stem cells and release them into the bloodstream, there is no need to prescribe chemotherapy drugs such as Granulocyte-colony stimulating factor (G-CSF or GCSF).
- After the stem cell treatment, major improvements can be seen in the patients.
Through stem cell therapy by Global Stem Cell Care, improvements can be seen in the symptoms of the patients. The main motto of stem cell therapy for osteoarthritis is to cure the patient from the ailment.
Follow Up Follow Up
The follow up is the most important stage through which the doctors make the assessment of the condition of the patient. Without the follow-up, the treatment of osteoarthritis cannot be completed. According to the doctor’s recommendation, the patient has to come to visit.
Frequently Asked Questions
A. For those suffering from knee, hip and shoulder arthritis, stem cell therapy is a miraculous cure choice. Stem cells regrow & rebuild the cartilage and in arthritic cases, regenerate the injured tissue.
A. Stem cell and platelet-rich plasma (PRP) procedures may treat sports injuries that result in sprain or strain, such as ligament breaks, tendons, hamstring tears, meniscus tears, golfer’s elbow, tennis elbow, and foot and ankle associated sports injuries.
A. Treatments of stem cells should not result in side effects. At the site of the injection, however, one might feel moderate discomfort, swelling and redness. Both these do not last long and should be treated as symptoms rather than side effects of an injection.
A. Treatment of stem cells is healthy because autologous stem cells are the cells involved; we should not think about the rejection of treatment. However, the osteoarthritis doctor that is performing the treatment allows you to know if you are the right candidate for the procedure.