Make An Appointment
For emergency Case
|Monday – Friday||–||8:00 – 20:00|
|Saturday||–||8:00 – 17:00|
|Sunday||–||8:00 – 17:00|
Booking A visit
Get to Know All About Stem Cell Therapy for Cardiovascular Disease
CVD encompasses coronary artery disorders (CADs) such as angina and myocardial infarction (CAD), usually called heart attacks. Other CVDs include a stroke, heart failure, heart arrest, hypertensive heart disorder, cardiomyopathy, irregular rhythms, congenital heart disease, valvular heart failure, and cardiovascular disease (CCVD) disease, which includes pulmonary disease, cardiovascular disease, or heart disease. The basic pathways rely on illness. High blood pressure, smoking, diabetes mellitus, insufficient exercise, obesity, high blood cholesterol, low diet and heavy alcoholic intake may induce atherosclerosis, which often contributes to coronary artery disease, stroke or the disease throughout the peripheral artery.
CVD combined led to 17.7 million deaths (32.1%) in 2015, compared with 12.3 million deaths in 1990. At a given age, deaths arising from CVD have become more frequent and have been growing in many developing countries although the rates have decreased in many developed nations since the 1970s. Cardiovascular diseases are a significant cause of death in the world outside Africa. In the USA, 11% of 20-40 individuals have CVD, while 37% from 40-60, 71% of 60-80, and 85% of 80-plus people have CVD. In the developed world, the average mortality age from coronary artery disease is 80, while in the developing world, it is around 68. Usually, the diagnosis of disease takes place 7-10 years in the early years
Do you know about Cardiovascular Disease?
In men under 55 and women under 65, genetic factors affect the occurrence of cardiovascular diseases. Cardiovascular disorder raises the risk to a person’s parents by 3 times. In genetic studies, there have been many single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNP), associated with cardiovascular disease, but their personal impact is generally limited, and cardiovascular disease has been poorly understood in genetic contributions.
Age, with nearly triple of risk per decade of life, is the most significant risk factor in development of cardiovascular or cardiac disorders. In puberty, coronary fatty strips can start to develop. 82% of those who die of cardiac failure are estimated to be 65 or older. At the same time, any decade after age 55 the chance of stroke doubles. Aging is also related to improvements in vascular wall mechanical and structural properties.
The risk of heart disease is higher for men than for women before menopause. After the menopause, it was argued that the danger of a woman is equal to that of a male, but this is contested by more recent research from the WHO and UN. If a woman has diabetes, her cardiac disorder is more likely to evolve than a diabetes person. The body weight, height, fat, pulse rate, stroke volume, and artery conformity variations occur between men and women.
The primary source of smoked tobacco is cigarettes. The tobacco health risks are not only a result of overt tobacco use, but of second-hand smoke exposure as well.
Smoking is blamed for about 10% of cardiovascular disease.
Symptoms of Cardiovascular Disease
Heart disease symptoms depend on what type of heart disease you have. For men and women, the signs of cardiovascular disease can be different. For example, men are more likely to feel chest pain, while women may have other symptoms, such as breathlessness, sickness and severe exhaustion, along with chest pressure.
Symptoms can consist of:
Before heart attack, angina, stroke, or respiratory failure you may not be diagnosed with cardiovascular disease. It is necessary to control cardiovascular symptoms and speak to your doctor about their concerns. Cardiovascular disorder can sometimes be found by routine examinations at an early stage.
Symptoms of heart attack triggered by pulse irregular (heart arrhythmias)
A heart rhythm is a pulse which is irregular. It could be too rapid, too slowly or irregularly the heart rhythm. Symptoms can include: Cardiac arrhythmias.
Symptoms of heart failure symptoms
Severe heart defects—defects in which you are born—typically become visible shortly after birth. Symptoms of cardiac defect in children can include:
Less extreme congenital heart defects frequently only later in infancy or adulthood are not diagnosed. Congenital heart defect signs and symptoms which are typically not life-threatening immediately include:
Symptoms of cardiac dysfunction attributed to poor cardiac muscles (dilated cardiomyopathy)
You may have no symptoms at the early stages of cardiomyopathy. As the disease deteriorates, the signs can include:
Symptoms of heart disease caused by heart disease
Endocarditis is an infection that affects the inner membrane separating cardiovascular chambers and valves (endocardium). Symptoms of heart infection can include:
Stem cell treatment in India is offered by the best and the most reliable multispecialty hospitals.
- Pain in the abdomen, stiffness in the thigh and pressure in the chest (angina)
- Air shortening
- Pain, addictions, fatigue, or coldness in the legs or arms, as blood vessels in the body are diminished
- Nose, jaw or throat pain, upper or back abdominal
- Your chest flooding
- Heart-beat racing (tachycardia)
- Pulse sluggish (bradycardia)
- Pressure on the chest or malaise
- Air shortening
- Fainting or nearly fainting (syncope).
- Color blue or light gray skin (cyanosis
- Swelling of the eyes in thighs, belly or places
- In babies, loss of breath while eating, which contributes to low gain in weight
- Easily breathless after workout or exercise
- Quick fitness or exercise exhaustion
- Swelling in the fingers, shoulders and ankles
- A breathing stress or rest •
- The thighs, knees and feet swelling;
- Wrong, hard, banging or tossing cardiac beats
- Luminosity and fainting
- Air shortening
Get Stem Cell Therapy for Cardiovascular Disease
Stem cells are literally the human body’s “Master Cells” These non-specialized cells sleep for life and become alive as signals arrive from the injury site. After they are animated they are guided to the injury site by intense body-stimulated immune response. At the location they are separated into specific tissue cells by means of a programmed cell division. The weakened one is replaced by some newly developed daughter cells, which prevents the further growth of the illnesses cells.
So, because of their exclusive features such as regular wear and tear, stem cells are considered to be vital for the body
- Undifferentiated cells which can generate tissue cells.
- The right to expand the self-renewal for an indefinite amount of time and therefore retain its number.
- The capacity to activate such hormone secretion and establish injury factor to aid reparation of damage.
- Stem cell treatment in Delhi, India is offered by the best and the most reliable stem cell hospitals in India
How Global Stem Cell Care Therapy Works ?
We, at Global Stem Cell Care use a very comprehensive and an individualized treatment pattern. Two sources of stem cells derived from adipose (ASCs) and stem cell derived from bone marrow (BMSCs) collected. We have the best available care for better rehabilitation by our multidisciplinary team of specialists.
There are the following steps in the procedure:
• Pre-treatment evaluations
• Stem cell operation
• Rehabilitation of stem cells.
Objectives of the treatment
Our care targets are to optimize longevity and dramatically enhance the quality of life. The mechanism takes advantage of the use of autologous stem cells isolated from the body. They are not discarded by the body as autologous and are thus totally safe and risk free.
We are currently isolating stem cells from two sources, “Bone Marrow” as well as “Adipose Tissue” Both outlets are readily available where stem cells can effectively be separated without multiple manipulations.
Stem cell therapy for cardiovascular treatment is offered by the best and the most reliable multispecialty hospitals in India.
What to Expect from Stem Cell Treatment for Cardiovascular Disease ?
Global Stem Cell Care is the best treatment service provider offering you stem cell treatment for chronic disease. Type of stem cells.
Embryonic Stem Cell
These cells are the most provisional cells that are segregated from the inner cell mass of the embryo pre-implant blastocyst. With their limitless capacity to grow and to discern nearly all cell types of the body, the possible sources of regenerative medicines have been considered previously.
Adult Stem cells
The adult body organ sets up these cells. Their separation is simple and their development Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells (iPSCs)
involves no degradation of the embryo. They are less divisive. The chances of immune failure are very limited to no if these cells are used for treatment. Because they are present in a fully cultivated adult organ.
This adult somatically reprogrammed cells are genetically reprogrammed by force to produce genes such as OCT-4 in in vitro to an embryonic stem cell. This is essential to preserve the pluripotent character of embryonic stem cells. Global Stem Cell Care offers the best treatment to the patients who are looking for treatment for cardiovascular disease.
VIP Treatment to Patients at Global Stem Cell Care
- The therapy sessions given to the patients at Global Stem Cell Care occur in the VIP treatment room in the advanced clinic.
- 24*7 supervision is maintained on the patients by the efficient medical team.
- Global Stem Cell Care highly recommends the patients stay for a minimum of 3 days in Hospital.
Global Stem Cell care Treatment Procedure
- Pick up from the Airport to the Hospital
- Interaction between Dr and Patient, to clear all their doubts at that time
- Admission procedure
- Clinical examination & Lab test will be done prescribed by the doctor
- Supportive Therapy
- Stem cell Procedure
- Supportive therapies
- Supportive Therapy
- Discharging formalities
- Drop back to the Airport
- For Admission, carry the identity card (Passport/ Pan Card / Driving License)
- Carry the hard copy of Patient reports
Diagnosis of Cardiovascular Disease
The tests you’ll need to diagnose your heart disease depend on what condition your doctor thinks you might have. No matter what type of heart disease you have, your doctor will likely perform a physical exam and ask about your personal and family medical history before doing any tests. Besides blood tests and a chest X-ray, tests to diagnose heart disease can include:
Electrocardiographic diagram (ECG). An ECG tracks these electrical impulses and lets your doctor identify rhythm and structural abnormalities in your heart. You should get an ECG when you sit down or work out (stress electrocardiogram).
• Tracking of the holter. A Holter monitor is a handheld computer, typically 24 to 72 hours long for the monitoring of an ECG.. Holter screening is used to locate irregularities in the heart rhythm that are not observed during a normal ECG examination.
• Echocardiogram. This noninvasive test, which involves a chest scan, provides a detailed description of the shape and operation of your heart.
• Measure of tension. This test requires increasing the heart rate by exercising or medication during heart checks and imaging to check your heart’s responses.
• Cardiac catheterization. A narrow tube (sheath) is put in the vein or artery of your leg or arm during this examination. The sheath is then fitted with a hollow, flexible and longer tube (guiding catheter).
Cardiac computerized tomography (CT) scan. This procedure is generally used to assess cardiac complications. You lie inside a doughnut-shaped machine on a table in the cardiac CT scan. An X-ray tube rotates around your body and pictures your heart and chest.
• Magnet heart imagery (MRI). You lay inside a long tube-like system generating a magnetic field on a table for this examination. The magnetic field creates photographs for your practitioner.
- Headache. There are possible improvements that take place after the stem cell treatment for cardiovascular treatment.
None of our patients are treated until we have no substantial offshoot of the transplant since stem-cell therapy needs to be undertakten in a minimally invasive and relatively secure treatment, but symptoms are consistent with the anticipated response to regular IV/LP injections like fever.
- Intravenous administration
- Liberation angioplasty
- Intrathecal (lumber puncture)
- Surgical administration for stroke
The following is the structure that is followed during the implantation stage:
Once you are enrolled with us for the treatment, we will intimate you regarding the date and time of the treatment. The entire treatment plan will be divided into three parts;
1. Full assistance is given with all pre-treatment interventions (e.g. consultation, hospitalization (if necessary), evaluation). Inductive support:
2. Stem Cell Procedure: – The whole procedure normally takes between 7-8 hours, including 1-2 hours of suction from the source, 2-3 hours of stem cell insulation, and injection into the body of the extracted stem cells. The sample processing is conducted in a new cleanroom facility of the class 10000, whereby the consistency of requirements are strictly followed. Where extracted inputs are transformed at least to eliminate a stem cell, for instance by a centrifuge.
3. Stem cell Implantation: – We develop multiple implantation strategies until we are isolated, intensified and primed for the re-installation of our bodies.
4. Rehabilitation: – Post-care treatment covers reclaim therapies including Physiotherapy, Physical Rehabilitation, Voice Therapy, patient advice, etc. At the time of discharge, the testing plan will be given.
Follow Up Follow Up
When you get home, a care team member will track your progress via telephone and e-mail at certain times. A hotline is still open to you for your convenience. Global Stem Cell Care has an excellent staff who is always there for your help.
Frequently Asked Questions
A. Stem cells are basically progenitor cells that are able to regenerate and differentiate into a broad variety of expert cell types. When implanted, stem cells are following toxic impulses from weakened tissues and are able to heal these damaged regions in several different ways. We consider multipotent (may switch in various cell types, but cannot form an organ) but non-pluripotent the mesenchymal stem cels (MSCs). The cells in the body do NOT act by transformation into various kinds of cells or tissues. They function by anti-inflammatory action, their capacity to modulate immune processes and their ability to improve recovery. In order to identify cells with the best anti-informational activity, the best immune modulation capacitance and the best potential to facilitate regeneration, we conduct the highest performance screening procedure.
A. We receive cord donations from healthy women in Panama. Our donors sign a consent form, fill out a detailed questionnaire, and give a blood sample. The mothers’ blood and the cord blood undergo extensive testing for HIV, STD’s, hepatitis, etc.
A. As a consequence, the patient will have no discomfort, apart from the initial pain at the injection site. Minor fever, cough, nausea, or vomiting formed less than 10% (mostly lumbar puncture). However, these side effects did not last more than 3 days and generally stop within 24 hours. There have been no recorded long-term adverse side effects.