Make An Appointment
For emergency Case
Booking A visit
Get to Know All About Stem Cell Therapy for Hair Loss
For several, hair loss or baldness are immense depressants. People with hair loss suffer from reduced quality of life, social disruption, and self-consciousness. Aging, stress, pregnancy in women, hypothyroidism, anaemia, vitamin B deficiency, chemotherapy, auto immune disorder are a variety of factors that contribute to hair loss. People continue to stress over the hair loss care options, which in turn have significantly expanded the customer demand for goods that support hair growth. We at Global Stem Cell Care offer stem cell treatment and the right remedy for curing hair loss and the introduction of fresh findings every day.
Do you Know About Hair Loss?
In today’s lifestyle, stress and pollution have become unduly omniscient. For biological or nutritional causes, people not only suffer from baldness and hair loss, but also develop hair loss at a young age due to high levels of stress and contamination.
Therefore, it is hardly any surprise that individuals pursue hair care solutions that are natural and successful. One such treatment choice is stem cell therapy in India that not only promotes normal hair growth but also restores the hair follicles.
Depending on the degree of hair loss, Stem Cell Treatment for hair loss is a procedure highly effective. These basic steps are followed by the process. Stem cell extraction by genetic engineering from the patient’s own blood or manufactured stem cells
- Stem cell injection into the affected region of the scalp
- Several injections in a single session to stimulate hair follicles
- Enabled hair follicles continue to develop healthy hair and cause hair growth.
As a perfect alternative to hair transplant treatments, Stem Cell Treatment for hair loss in India has caught on. This procedure is known to trigger hair growth in infected areas at 1/10th the cost. In certain cases, to eliminate bald spots, patients often undergo stem cell treatment and then go through hair replacement operations at a lower rate.
Symptoms of Hair Loss
Progressive thinning on top of the head. This is the most prominent cause of hair loss, impacting individuals as they age. In males, hair also starts to recede on the forehead at the hairline. Usually, women have an expanded portion of their hair. A receding hairline is an increasingly prevalent hair loss phenomenon in older women
- Circular bald patches or patchy ones. Some people lose hair on their scalp, mustache or eyebrows in oval or patchy bald spots. Before the hair falls out, the skin can get itchy or painful.
- Unexpected hair loosening. A physical or emotional shock may cause hair to loosen. When combing or washing your hair or even after gentle tugging, handfuls of hair can fall out. Typically, this type of hair loss causes general hair thinning, but it is reversible.
- Loss of full-body fur. Certain illnesses and medical therapies, such as cancer chemotherapy, will lead to hair loss all over the body. Usually, the hair grows again.
- Patches of scaling that spread over the scalp. This is a sign of ringworm. It may be accompanied by broken hair, redness, swelling and, at times, oozing.
Your doctor will typically send you a physical exam before making a decision and inquire about your diet, hair care regimen, and your personal and family background. You may have exams as well, such as the following:
- Check for blood. This may help to discover medical problems that can induce loss of hair.
- Review. Several hundred hairs are softly removed by the doctor to see how many fall out. This helps assess the level of the period of shedding.
- Biopsy of skin. To study the hair roots under a microscope, the doctor scratches extracts from the skin or from a few hairs plucked from the scalp. This will help decide if there is hair loss caused by an infection.
- Microscopy of light. Your doctor uses a special procedure to test the base of your scalp. Microscopy helps discover potential hair shaft diseases.
- Tingling or pain in the area of hair loss
- Splitting and thinning of nails
- Hir thinning and baldness
- Pruritus in the affected region
- Gradual thinning of hair on the head
- Circular/patchy hairless regions
- Sudden loss of hair
- Loosening of hair
- Full body hair loss
- Patches of scaling that spread over the scalp
- Loss of full scalp hair
- Total baldness
- Absence of eyebrows and eyelashes
- Absence of body hair
- Nail changes, such as spaced pits on the surface of the nails
- hair loss in the characteristic snake-like pattern
- changes in nail colour and texture
- thinning of fingernails and toenails
- loss of thick, long hair and an increase in miniature hair patterns in the affected areas
- Pain in hair roots
- Red blisters
- Formation of crusts
- Burning sensations on the scalp
- Smooth bald patches on the scalp
Hair loss is typically related to one or more of the following factors:
- Family history: The most common cause of hair loss is a hereditary condition that happens with ageing. This condition is called androgenic alopecia, male-pattern baldness, and female-pattern baldness. It mainly occurs gradually and in predictable patterns.
- Medical conditions and hormonal changes: Various causes of permanent or temporary hair loss, including hormonal changes due to pregnancy, childbirth, menopause, and thyroid problems. Medical conditions include alopecia areata, which is immune system related and causes patchy hair loss, scalp infections such as ringworm, and a hair-pulling disorder called trichotillomania.
- Medications and supplements: Hair loss can be a side effect of specific drugs, such as those used for arthritis, cancer, heart issues, high blood pressure, and depression.
- Hairstyles and treatments: Excessive hairstyles and hairstyling that pull your hair tight, such as pigtails or cornrows, can cause a type of hair loss called traction alopecia. Hot-oil hair treatments and permanents also can cause hair to fall out. If scarring occurs, hair loss could be permanent.
- Certain stressful incidents: Many people experience a general thinning of hair several months after a physical or emotional shock. This type of hair loss is temporary.
Platelet-Rich-Plasma (PRP)PRP therapy for hair loss is a medical treatment in which a patient’s blood is drawn, processed, and then injected into the scalp. According to various researchers and their studies, PRP injections trigger natural hair growth and maintain it by increasing blood supply to the hair follicle and increasing the thickness of the hair shaft. Sometimes this approach is combined with other hair loss procedures or medications. PRP contains a range of growth factors and proteins that speed tissue repair.
AcupuncturePeople use acupuncture since it is one of the best remedies that help to treat a variety of hair fall problems. Acupuncture is said to have some advantages over any drugs and helps provide treatments without hair transplantation. The benefits of this treatment are immediate relief from symptoms and reduced chances of recurrence. For hair growth, the needles that are used in therapy may stimulate hair follicles, which could lead to hair growth.
Nutrition TherapyHair nutrition is, therefore, a very crucial part of any treatment process. A systematic and rigorous approach should be taken when formulating a nutritional supplement for hair due to the various factors that affect the eventual efficacy of the treatment. Nutritionists confirm that people with specific dietary deficiencies tend to have dry, stringy and dull hair and sometimes experience hair loss. Diets should contain protein, fruits, vegetables, grains, and an appropriate amount of fat. Deficiency will typically show in the hair.
Elma Hussein Come To Us To Cure Her Hair Loss Through Stem Cells
The entire journey of my hair loss started with the sudden thinning of my precious hair. When I first noticed thinning of my hair, leading toward the receding hairline, I...
Max Walter From USA Visited India For Hair Loss Treatment Via Stem Cells
Hi, I am Max, and at the age of 40, I started noticing some hair loss problems. And after some time, I was desperately looking for a natural, affordable, and...
Sofia Brown Visited India For Hair Loss Treatment
I am Sofia from Manchester, and came to India for stem cell therapy. At a very young age, I lost most of his hair from the frontal and crown area...
Rafsana Mazumdar Underwent Stem Cell Therapy For Hair Loss Treatment
Hi, I am Rafsana from Afghanistan. I visited India for the treatment of hair loss. I have tried other products for hair loss and was left disappointed. I was at...
- Intravenous administration
- Liberation angioplasty
- Intrathecal (lumber puncture)
- Surgical administration for stroke
The following is the structure that is followed during the implantation stage:
A punch biopsy to remove stem cells from the organism begins with the treatment. To extract a cylindrical sample of tissue, the punch biopsy is done using a device with a round blade that is rotated through the muscle.
In a special process called a centrifuge, the stem cells are then split from the tissue. It leaves a cell suspension that, in the areas of hair loss, is then inserted back into the scalp.
Although the techniques which differ somewhat, using a tiny skin sample from the patient, they are all focused on developing fresh hair follicles in a lab.
There are actually several hospitals that are giving the public a version of stem cell hair transplants. The warning urges those seeking stem cell therapies to select those that are either FDA-approved or IND-studied.
These tests are conducted on an outpatient basis in the office. They include using a liposuction operation under local anesthesia to extract fat cells from the abdomen or hip of the human.
To extract the stem cells from the fat so that they can be inserted into the scalp, a special procedure is used. It takes roughly 3 hours for this operation. The stem cell treatment clinics actually offering this treatment, suggests that the results are different from individual to individual. In order to achieve effects, it can take several therapies for several months.
Some research has shown that stem cell hair transplants can be effective in treating various conditions of hair loss, including:
- Androgenetic male alopecia (male pattern baldness)
- Androgenetic alopecia (female pattern baldness)
- Cicatric Alopecia (hair follicles are destroyed and replaced with scar tissue)
Get Stem Cell Therapy for Hair Loss
Stem cell treatment has arisen as a potential clinical alternative to treat hair loss with the emergence of regenerative medicine. In reality, stem cells are present in the hair follicles that ensure constant cell supply during the life of the organism. It also helps to multiply hair cells, curing hair loss or baldness at a rapid rate. They refuse to develop new hair under some cases, which is the source of hair loss. Stem cell therapy is non-surgical therapy which stimulates hair follicle regrowth. Stem cell therapy for hair care includes isolating stem cells specifically from adipose tissue from the autologous source and injecting the scalp back into the recipient either alone or with platelet-rich plasma (PRP). PRP, obtained from the patient’s own blood, is a rich growth factor source.
A research found that transplantation of stem cells originating from autologous adipose tissue (ADSVCs) is safe and efficient and can be considered an enabling cell-based treatment to treat hair loss. By increasing the density of the scalp, the hair diameter, and decreasing the pull test, ADSVC injection facilitates strong hair consistency. Development factors are released by the injected stem cells, thereby facilitating vascularization, enabling the creation of new capillaries, increasing hair production, and enhancing the flow of blood to the scalp.
Stem cells secrete numerous molecules into media that stimulate hair growth, such as hepatocyte growth factor, vascular endothelial growth factor, etc. Adipose-derived stem cell-conditioned medium was injected intradermally and hair numbers were significantly increased after treatment in both male and female patients.
How Global Stem Cell Care Therapy Works ?
You may have seen how things have evolved from ‘back then’ piles of hair to the thinning scalp now when you are looking through your old photos. The very name of hair loss is enough to cause people in a culture, where aesthetics are as important as their successes, nightmares. We determine the degree to which we are fascinated with the phenomenon by looking at the extent of commercials and videos promising miraculous remedies for hair loss. There are numerous oils, shampoos, and potions, to grandma therapies that provide alternatives to thinning hairlines. And also there are therapies for hair transplantation, where hair is grafted onto the scalp. Hair Loss Stem Cell Therapy is now known to be a successful cure for it with minimum side effects.
The loss of hair on the scalp can be attributed either to a diminished supply of blood to hair follicles due to autoimmune illness, inherited or ageing, or to inflammation. Non-prescribed natural molecules such as procyanidin B-2 from apple extracts or palmetto extract or Green tea are also reported for therapy; however, these therapies have not reported any mechanism of action! The use of lasers that use electromagnetic radiation heating is another treatment option: their energy penetrates the scalp, leading to increased blood supply and signals causing hair formation. As a product of many growth factors, the use of platelet-rich plasma (PRP) has also shown potential in hair regeneration.
The exploration of stem cells as therapeutic options has contributed to the hunt for other treatment options. Stem cells that induce hair development, such as epidermal growth factor, insulin-like growth factor, hepatocyte growth factor, etc., generate multiple molecules, all-cause signaling cascades leading to hair growth. And we’ve got a winner here? Is there any scope for medicinal use?
For sessions over 3-5 weeks, the medium used to grow stem cells extracted from fat was administered into bald patients. The hair study of the patients showed an improvement in hair numbers of all genders, regardless of whether traditional medication was taken. This growth medium contains many molecules that stimulate hair growth, such as hepatocyte growth factor, endothelial vascular growth factor, etc., which has been reported to be the first step in hair loss care!
The scientists isolated stem cells called human follicle stem cells obtained from the scalp of male patients with AGA. They were implanted onto the scalp after enrichment of the stem cells and then the pattern of hair growth was calculated. We can see that the care of hair loss is an area of concern in a culture where an emphasis is on appearing aesthetically presentable. Stem cell therapy, which has demonstrated success of minimum side effects, is the newest addition to the armory. We will be positive that this strategy can carry promise with more statistically meaningful statistics and more studies and trials so that everybody will have flowing and glowing crowns of glory!
VIP Treatment to Patients at Global Stem Cell Care
- The therapy sessions given to the patients at Global Stem Cell Care occur in the VIP treatment room in the advanced clinic.
- 24*7 supervision is maintained on the patients by the efficient medical team.
- Global Stem Cell Care highly recommends the patients stay for a minimum of 3 days in Hospital.
Global Stem Cell care Treatment Procedure
The treatments that take place in Global Stem Cell Care are of 3 days. The treatment protocol is safe and non-invasive. The patients can travel the next day. The following is the day-wise schedule for the patients.
- Pick up from the Airport to the Hospital
- Interaction between Dr and Patient, to clear all their doubts at that time
- Admission procedure
- Clinical examination & Lab test will be done prescribed by the doctor
- Supportive Therapy
- Stem cell Procedure
- Supportive therapies
- Supportive Therapy
- Discharging formalities
- Drop back to the Airport
- For Admission, carry the identity card (Passport/ Pan Card / Driving License)
- Carry the hard copy of Patient reports
What to Expect from Stem Cell Treatment for Hair Loss?
Essentially, a stem cell is a cell that is capable of multiple divisions (in some cases, indefinite divisions). It is also able to create new cells that are not naturally formed on their own by the body. Nerve cells, heart cells, mature blood cells, and even more are involved in this.
The body does not always replace them as dead or injured hair follicles cease to grow.
There is evidence that stem cells can assist by re-triggering cell development and replication in a part of the body that was already too old or weakened to do so on its own.
Physicians and aestheticians will help clients rediscover their previously dense, lustrous hair by reintroducing those cells to the scalp. Stem Cell Treatment for chronic diseases and ailments hamper the
- Global Stem Cell Care extends the best and the most reliable stem cell treatment for patients.
Essentially, a stem cell is a cell that is capable of multiple divisions (in some cases, indefinite divisions). It is also able to create new cells that are not naturally formed on their own by the body. Nerve cells, heart cells, mature blood cells, and even more are involved in this. The body does not always replace them as dead or injured hair follicles cease to grow. There is evidence that stem cells can assist by re-triggering cell development and replication in a part of the body that was already too old or weakened to do so on its own. Physicians and aestheticians will help clients rediscover their previously dense, lustrous hair by reintroducing those cells to the scalp. Global Stem Cell Care extends the best and the most reliable stem cell treatment for patients.
Follow Up Follow Up
The follow up is the most important stage through which the doctors make the assessment of the condition of the patient. Without the follow-up, the stem cell treatment of hair loss cannot be completed. According to the doctor’s recommendation, the patient has to come to visit. Global Stem Cell Care offers the best and the most reliable stem cell treatment in India.
Frequently Asked Questions
Alopecia aerate is a very unstable autoimmune disease in which stable hair follicles are deliberately damaged by the immune system and stopped from working normally. Depending on how rapidly the disease progresses, this will lead to either mild or extensive hair loss. It will dissipate on its own in some situations, but there is no knowing how long it would take for hair to start developing back at a regular rate.
Although there is no treatment for androgenetic alopecia in women, if appropriate medication is applied, the disorder may be reversible in certain extreme cases. However, there is no way to determine how particular patients will respond to medication, if at all, given the enigmatic existence of this disorder.
Yes, women and men will also undergo hair transplants of the same nature. However, with a wide variety of specific mitigating factors involved, the outcomes will inevitably differ from patient to patient.
For the most part, the cause of female pattern baldness is unknown. However, it can be hereditary. If you have a family history of female pattern baldness, then it could eventually affect you as well.