Make An Appointment
For emergency Case
Booking A visit
Revolutionary Stem Cell Treatment for Diabetes
Diabetes is a medical condition in which the patient gets high blood sugar. It is a metabolic disease, and it is commonly known as Diabetes mellitus. It particularly takes place due to a high sugar level in the blood, which is called high blood glucose.
There are various types of diabetes, such as Prediabetes, Type 1, Type 2, and Gestational Diabetes. In this condition, the patient must take insulin because the body loses its capability to produce enough insulin, and the body cannot use insulin.
Insulin is a hormone that has the power to move sugar from blood in the cells, where it is stored and taken for energy. There are various early signs that show up in the patient through which it can be known that the person is suffering from diabetes.
Early signs of this disease are fatigue increased peeing, itchy skin, dry mouth, and blurred vision. It is imperative to take immediate medication for diabetes as if diabetes goes untreated. Then it can have hazardous effects upon the body of the patient. Untreated diabetes can majorly damage the eyes, nerves, and kidneys. The results of diabetes can also be seen in the other body organs.
Diabetes Stem Cell Treatment in India
People are searching for diabetes stem cell treatment in India but can’t seem to find the Best stem cell center or hospitals for Diabetes at an affordable price. Global Stem Cell Care helps those patients to finding best hospitals for the Diabetes stem cell treatment in Delhi, India
Do You Know About Diabetes?
The medical condition in which the metabolism of the patient gets affected is known as Diabetes. The body of the patient stops to break down the carbohydrates into glucose. This sugar gets an entrance to the bloodstream.
From the glucose, the cells of the human body get energy. Therefore, it is vital that proper treatment is given to the patient for the body’s normal functioning. The pancreatic hormone Insulin plays the role of carrying glucose to the blood cells in the whole body. As insulin production gets stopped in the body, then the condition of diabetes occurs.
From food, our body gets glucose, which is then used as energy through our body. Insulin gets produced in the pancreas, which is situated near the stomach. It is important for insulin to transfer the glucose in the cells of the body. For the patients suffering from diabetes, their bodies cannot produce insulin because they require proper medical treatment.
As the cells cannot use up the glucose, it accumulates in the blood, leading to high blood sugar. Effective treatment of Diabetes is stem cell treatment, which has helped various patients get proper treatment. There are various health complications that can occur due to diabetes, such as heart failure, kidney failure, and vision loss.
In many cases, diabetes might go unnoticed by the patients, but it is crucial to get treatment for this medical condition. The team of Global Stem Cell provides the correct diagnosis and treatment for it. The warning signs that might show up in the patient who be might be suffering from Diabetes is growth in thirst, hunger, and urination.
In today’s time, globally, there are many cases that are showing up of diabetes. The major factor due to which the rate of diabetes is increasing is the high ratio of people who are obese. Due to the diabetes stem cell treatment in India by Global Stem Cell Care, it has become easy for patients who are suffering from diabetes.
Symptoms of Diabetes
The symptoms of Diabetes tend to be different in patients who are suffering from this condition. There are some general symptoms of this condition that is given as follows:
- There are certain signs that show up if a person is suffering from diabetes. In some cases, the early signs of Diabetes are exceptionally light that the person might not even feel them. This is the most disastrous part of this disease, as if it goes unnoticed.
- Then it can do profoundly severe damage to the body. Only through knowing the warning signs can a person know that they are suffering from a disease and can take the treatment for it at the earliest. The symptoms that show up are exhaustion, weight loss, increased desire to eat and drink water, excessive urination, reduction in concentration levels, and lack of sensation in hands and feet.
- The other warning signs that can be seen are vision loss, increased skin problems, and the slow healing process. If a person feels any of the warning signs of diabetes, they should consult the doctor at the earliest.
- One thing that must be kept in mind is that if a person overlooks the symptoms and does not take the treatment on time, it will worsen. Patients can take the stem cell treatment of Diabetes to effectively treating this condition.
Diagnosis of Diabetes
There are various methods for diagnosing diabetes through which effective treatment of this condition can be started. At Global Stem Cell Care, the patients get an adequate diagnosis of diabetes along with the revolutionary diabetes stem cell treatment in India.
For the diagnosis of diabetes generally, there are various factors that must be checked by the doctor, such as the random blood sugar level (this holds the highest importance as through it only it can be known if there is any fluctuation in the levels of blood sugar) and oral glucose tolerance test.
At Global Stem Cell Care, there are three major tests that are done for the diagnosis of diabetes. Through these tests, it can be known that the patient is diabetic, pre-diabetic, or is not suffering from diabetics.
The following are the diagnostic tests are:
Normal – below 5.7 percent
Diabetes – 6.5 percent or above
Pre-diabetic – 5.7 to 6.4 percent
FPG (Fasting Plasma Glucose) Test:
Normal – below 110mg/dl
Diabetic – 126mg/dl and above
Impaired fasting glucose – between 110mg/dl and 125mg/dl
Impaired fasting glucose (IFG) is a form of pre-diabetics.
OGTT (Oral Glucose Tolerance Test):
Normal – below 140mg/dl
Diabetic – 200mg/dl or above
Impaired glucose tolerance – between 140mg/dl and 199.9mg/dl
Impaired glucose tolerance is a form of pre-diabetes.
- Feeling more thirsty than usual
- Urinating a lot
- Bed-wetting in children who have never wet the bed during the night
- Feeling very hungry
- Losing weight without trying
- Feeling irritable or having other mood changes
- Feeling tired and weak
- Having blurry vision
- Increased thirst
- Frequent urination
- Increased hunger
- Unintended weight loss
- Blurred vision
- Slow-healing sores
- Frequent infections
- Increased, frequent urination
- Increased thirst
- Nausea and vomiting
- Weight loss even with increased appetite
- Blurred vision
- Yeast infections
No matter what type of diabetes it is, the reason behind it is having an excessive amount of glucose in the bloodstream. However, the reason why your blood glucose levels are high differs depending on the type of diabetes.
- Type 1 diabetes: This is an immune system disease. Your body attacks and destroys insulin-producing cells in your pancreas. Without insulin to allow glucose to enter your cells, glucose builds up in your bloodstream. Genes may also play a role in some patients. Also, a virus may trigger an immune system attack.
- Type 2 diabetes: Your body’s cells don’t allow insulin to work as it should to let glucose into its cells. Your body’s cells have become resistant to insulin. Your pancreas can’t keep up and make enough insulin to overcome this resistance. Glucose levels rise in your bloodstream.
- Gestational diabetes: Hormones produced by the placenta during pregnancy make your body’s cells more resistant to insulin. Your pancreas can’t make enough insulin to overcome this resistance. Too much glucose remains in your bloodstream.
Medical nutrition therapy (MNT)MNT is necessary for preventing diabetes, managing existing diabetes, and preventing, or at least slowing, the rate of development of diabetes complications. The goals of MNT are to attain individualised glycemic control, blood pressure, lipid goals, and body weight goals that delay or prevent diabetes issues. The essential factor in MNT is optimising energy intake that attains and maintains optimal body weight and macronutrient composition.
Physical TherapyDiabetes can affect anyone at any age. Physical problems related to diabetes include weakness, loss of endurance, obesity, and balance problems. Diabetes often leads to the problem of lower physical activity. Physical activity and exercise are effective ways to lower high blood sugar levels. Physical therapists help people with diabetes improve or avoid related problems. They teach people how to safely add physical activity to their lives in effective and enjoyable ways.
AcupunctureThe acupuncture techniques along with the diabetes stem cell treatment we recommended to treat type 1 and 2 diabetes vary dramatically. There are various techniques which will help with weight loss, metabolism, nerve pain and organ function, which is a hormone signalling your body to feel stress. Practitioners of acupuncture treatment for diabetes believe that the hormone reaction triggered by acupuncture can help balance the parts of your body that cannot regulate your sugar levels on their own.
Hyperbaric Oxygen TherapyThe aim is to increase the supply of oxygen to the tissue and help the wound to heal better. Hyperbaric oxygen therapy ameliorates glucose tolerance in diabetic patients. Studies have shown that hyperbaric oxygen therapy could be used as a therapeutic intervention for type 2 diabetes. The treatment occurs in a pressurised chamber where the air pressure is increased to 2 or 3 times the outside atmosphere. In hyperbaric oxygen therapy, studies have found that the treatment can improve the healing of wounds in people with diabetes.
Shabana Khan Underwent Stem Cell Treatment To Cure Diabetes
I have been suffering from diabetes but could not find the appropriate treatment to cure it. Then my native family member told me about Global Stem Cell Care, offering stem...
Rituraj Singh Came To Us For Stem Cell Treatment To Treat Diabetes
I was suffering from diabetes, and the physician said that this condition would stay the same for a lifetime and that I must inject myself with insulin regularly. But stem...
Gianna Agro From Italy Underwent Stem Cell Treatment To Treat Diabetes
Hi, my name is Gianna. I was diagnosed with diabetes a few years. I had tried many treatments and medicines but to no avail. I was apprehensive about my condition....
Lina Hampton Came To India For The Treatment Of Diabetes Via Stem Cells
I am very happy that I chose Global Stem Cell Care to treat diabetes. The treatment was beneficial, and all the staff there was too. Doctors were always motivating and...
- Intravenous administration
- Intrathecal (lumbar puncture)
- Liberation angioplasty
- Surgical administration for stroke
After diabetes stem cell treatment our doctors listed the structure methods that is followed during the implantation stage:
Mesenchymal Stem Cells are used for the stem cell treatment of diabetes. These stem cells effectively repair the pancreas, through which the power of the pancreas to process the glucose increases.
Get Stem Cell Treatment for Diabetes
- Through stem cell treatment, there are many patients who have been treated successfully from stem cell treatment.
- Globally, there are over 422 million people who are suffering from Diabetes. It has been accounted that 1.6 million deaths occurred due to diabetes.
- Crucial improvements can be seen through stem cells treatment as it helps to improve metabolic control.
- After stem cell treatment, it has been seen that patients do not require insulin injections for long periods of time.
How Global Stem Cell Care Therapy Works ?
Global Stem Cell Care provides the best stem cell treatment for diabetes as this treatment has been proven to
be effective in controlling and treating diabetes. Mesenchymal Stem Cells are used for the treatment of diabetes.
In this treatment method, there are no side effects, and treatment effects are long-lasting.
The requirement of insulin injections reduces with stem cell treatment, and the patient’s quality of life also increases.
Team of medical experts works on stem cell treatment through which many patients have been treated successfully.
VIP Treatment to Patients at Global Stem Cell Care
- The therapy sessions given to the patients at Global Stem Cell Care occur in the VIP treatment room in the advanced clinic.
- 24*7 supervision is maintained on the patients by the efficient medical team.
- Global Stem Cell Care highly recommends the patients stay for a minimum of 3 days in Hospital.
Global Stem Cell care Treatment Procedure
The treatments that take place in Global Stem Cell Care are of 3 days. The treatment protocol is safe and non-invasive. The patients can travel the next day. The following is the day-wise schedule for the patients.
- Pick up from the Airport to the Hospital
- Interaction between Dr and Patient, to clear all their doubts at that time
- Admission procedure
- Clinical examination & Lab test will be done prescribed by the doctor
- Supportive Therapy
- Stem cell Procedure
- Supportive therapies
- Supportive Therapy
- Discharging formalities
- Drop back to the Airport
- For Admission, carry the identity card (Passport/ Pan Card / Driving License)
- Carry the hard copy of Patient reports
What to Expect from Stem Cell Treatment for Diabetes?
The stem cell treatment helps the patients to recover from this condition. The treatment procedures provided by Global Stem Cell Treatment have no side effects, and we provide healing and positive results to the patients.
The best of medical facilities and treatment is given to Global Stem Cell Care patients. Most of the patients show remarkable improvements in their condition
For more than ten years, Global Stem Cell Care has been healing patients and increasing their quality of life.
In various patients, the effects of the treatment vary due to different biological factors. The Global Stem Cell Care patients get the quality services as there is a protocol followed by the team of Global Stem Cell Care that includes testing for the inflammation developing factors before the treatment commences
. The testing is done during the treatment also. Research is being done on the efficacy of Allogeneic Stem Cell Therapy, and for that, the data is required for future prognosis to know the treatment after-effects on the patient.
- The body's capability to process glucose increases, and the requirement to take insulin also reduces.
- The requirement to take insulin also reduces.
Significant improvements can be seen in patients who undertake stem cell treatment for diabetes. The patients see improvements in various areas such as improved metabolic control, immunological regulation, systemic inflammation, and improvement in the quality of life. The body’s capability to process glucose increases, and the requirement to take insulin also reduces.
Follow Up Follow Up
Follow up the process of Global Stem Cell Care is followed religiously, through which the medical team gets to know about the improvements in the body of the patient. At regular intervals of one to two months, the follow-up process is done.
Frequently Asked Questions
In diabetes, the pancreas loses the power to produce insulin, due to which the sugar level in the blood increases. The patient then has to get insulin injections as insulin is a hormone that has the capability to process glucose.
The most common type of diabetes is type 1 and type 1 diabetes. Diabetes that is found in children is known as juvenile diabetes. It has been seen that type 2 diabetes is mostly found in adults. In all types of Diabetes, the blood glucose level is extremely high.
Yes, stem cell treatment is effective in treating Diabetes. Stem cells have the power to repair the damaged cells in the body through which the pancreases get improved. Through stem cell treatment, the pancreas restores its ability to correctly process the glucose through which the requirement of insulin gets eliminated, and the patient can find relief.