Make An Appointment
For emergency Case
Booking A visit
Get to Know All About Stem Cell Therapy for Female Infertility
Infertility is a condition that impairs or inhibits the capacity to get pregnant and to give birth. This is may usually be understood after one year of attempting to become pregnant for heterosexual couples (man and wife) (however, it can be diagnosed sooner depending on other factors). For heterosexual couples 1/3 of infertility is caused by a male problem, 1/3 by a female problem and 1/3 by a mixture or unexplained causes. When it emerges from the spouse that the cause of infertility is female, female infertility or “female” infertility is considered. Stroke is a common illness. At least 10% of women had those kinds of infertility. As a female age, prospects for infertility improve.
Do you Know About Female Infertility?
Infertility can be caused in many ways. However, the precise cause can be hard to determine and some pairs have “unexplained” infertility or “multifactorial” infertility (multiple causes, often both male and female factors). There can be several potential explanations for female infertility:
Uterus problems: polyps, fibroids, septum or adhesions inside the uterus’ cavity. Polyps and fibroids will often be developed on their own, while there are other malformations (such as a septum) at birth. Adhesions like dilation and curettage can develop after surgery (D&C).
Falopia problems: pelvic inflammatory disorders, typically attributed to chlamydia and gonorrhea, are the most frequent source of “tubal factor” infertility.
Ovulation problems: There are several causes for a woman not to ovulate consistently, or we might call it unable to release an egg. Problems with ovulation: There are many reasons that can cause troubles with woman’s ovulation cycle. Hormonal imbalance, some form of past eating disorder, as well as substance abuse, thyroid conditions, severe stress and pituitary tumors are all examples of things that can affect ovulation.
Problems with egg number and quality: Women are born with all their eggs that will end prior to menopause. These eggs are not able to fertilize or mature into a stable foetus with the wrong number of chromosomes. Any of these chromosome problems can affect all embryos, such as “balanced translocation.
Symptoms of Female Infertility
There are some general symptoms of this condition that is given as follows:
- Irregular Or No Periods - To conceive naturally, ovulation is necessary. In certain cases, the lone side of miscarriage is irregularly scheduled or the complete lack of menstruation. It may be an indication that you don't ovulate consistently. Also, be aware, if you have a menstrual period lasting 35 days or more, fluctuate or may not live for less than 21 days.
- Distressing times - A certain level of discomfort is likely to follow during your intercourse. Chronic pain that interferes with daily life can, however, be a symptom of endometriosis, which gets more severe and leaves a woman unfertile as the uterine attachment expands beyond the uterus.
- Unpleasant intimate time - Facing some persistent cultural misunderstandings, it is not necessarily "normal" to suffer from awkward or unpleasant intercourse regularly. This experience can, on the contrary, be symptomatic of endometriosis, separate hormonal imbalances or some other underlying factors that lead to the inability of a woman to become pregnant.
- Multiple Miscarriages The termination of two or more clinical births can be seen in nearly 50% of reported cases of infertility. As repeated pregnancy losses is a conditions with a determined cause. Women with two or more pregnancies dropped, can unexpectedly observe a spike in general incidence of potential miscarriages, which may range from 15 to 20% to a higher 40%. As maternal age progresses, threats begin to rise. Just about 5% of women have at least two consecutive terminations and a meager 1% have three or more ultimately.
- About 35 years of age As a woman ages, with each year after her 35th age she is reduced in possibility of becoming pregnant and getting a child from stable birth. Egg yield and quality, all decrease substantially and a large rise is reported in the statistical incidence of miscarriage.
- Severe & Sudden Adult Acne, Abnormal Hair Growth Polycystic ovary syndrome may cause a hormonal imbalance, which interferes with the regular healthy ovulation, which are known as the primary cause of female infertility. It also occurs externally due to unexpected weight rise, the lack of sex drive, unexpectedly extreme adult acne, and irregular hair loss or growth patterns in face/body as well as resistance to insulin.
Some tests may be done in your healthcare provider’s office as a physical exam. These tests may include:
An overall physical exam.
A Pap test.
A pelvic exam.
A pelvic ultrasound.
A physical examination of the breasts is necessary to assess any unusual milk production. Further tests may be required in a laboratory setting to further assess the issue. These tests can include
- Blood testing: The form of tests in your laboratory will depend on your condition and your doctor’s diagnosis. The thyroid scans, prolactin levels, ovarian reserve tests and progesterone for laboratory tests, etc. (a hormone produced during the menstrual cycle that signals ovulation).
- X-ray HSG: Dye is pumped into the cuvix and the caregiver tracks how dye passes into the fallopian tube by X-ray. X-ray HSG: X-ray HSG is used. This blocking test tests.
- Laparoscopy: A small monitoring tool called a laparoscope in the abdomen is inserted to look at the organ during this examination.
- Transvaginal ultrasound: This procedure is conducted by placing an ultrasound wall into the vagina, unlike an abdominal ultrasound where the probe is located above the abdomen. It provides a clearer view of tissue, such as the uterus and ovary by the healthcare provider.
- Saline sonohysterogram (SIS): This procedure is used to look at uterine lining and determine polyps, fibroids or other structure defects. Saline (water) is used to cover the cervix, so that during a transvaginal scan the health care provider can get a clearer understanding of the uterine cavity.
- Hysteroscopy: This test involves inserting into and into the vagina a device called a hysteroscope (a lightweight, small device with camera on it). It is brought into the uterus by the healthcare provider to see into the organ.
- Pelvic pain
- Frequent need for urination
- Heavy bleeding during menstruation
- Skin rashes
- Joint pain
- Dental decay
- Bowel movement, pain during urination
- Blood in the urine
- Low sex drive
- Irregular periods
- Inability to conceive
- Thyroid dysfunction
- Low body weight
- Irregular periods
- Sudden weight changes
- Frequent mood changes
- Rare fatigue
- Excessive body hair growth
- Pelvic pain
- Back pain
- Pain during intercourse
- Nausea, diarrhea
- Painful urination and bowel movements
- Early and excessive bleeding
There are many possible causes of infertility. However, it can be challenging to pinpoint the exact cause, and some couples have “unexplained” infertility or “multifactorial” infertility. Some possible causes of female factor infertility can include:
- Problems with the uterus: This includes polyps, fibroids, septum, or adhesions inside the cavity of the uterus. Polyps and fibroids can form on their own at any time, whereas other abnormalities are present at birth. Adhesions can form after surgery, like dilation and curettage.
- Problems with the fallopian tubes: The most common cause of “tubal factor” infertility is a pelvic inflammatory disease, usually caused by chlamydia and gonorrhea.
- Problems with ovulation: There are many reasons why a woman may not ovulate regularly. Hormonal imbalances, past eating disorders, substance abuse, thyroid conditions, severe stress, and pituitary tumors are all examples of things that can affect ovulation.
- Problems with egg number and quality: Women are born with all the eggs they will ever have, and this supply can “run out” early before menopause. In addition, some eggs will have the wrong number of chromosomes and cannot fertilize or grow into healthy fetuses. Some of these chromosomal issues may affect all of the eggs. Others are random but become more common as a woman gets older.
PsychologicalPsychological Intervention is like a ray of hope amid the dark life of the patient’s suffering from mental stress, anxiety, or any other affliction. This therapy has been used for a long time under various names and in different forms. The treatment is specifically designed to enhance the processing skills of sensory information, such as textures, sounds, smell, taste, brightness, etc. With the rationale of understanding how data is being processed in their brain, children are helped to make better sense of information that can be used in doing multiple daily tasks.
Hyperbaric Oxygen TherapyHyperbaric oxygen sessions offered post-stem cell therapy are identified to be highly beneficial in minimizing oxidative stress, improving vasculogenesis, and reducing inflammation. In women, it is also proven to help stimulate oogenesis, decrease inflammation in endometriosis, and enhance the quality of eggs. Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT) is the medical use of oxygen at higher than atmospheric pressure. The necessary equipment comprises a pressure chamber, which might be of rigid or flexible construction, and a means of supplying 100% oxygen into the respiratory system.
AcupunctureThis therapy has been accepted as an auxiliary method to increase fertility. Various studies have confirmed that acupuncture can stimulate neuronal functions, hypothalamic functions, and ovarian functions. Acupuncture also helps to effectively activate signaling pathways to regulate inflammatory processes. Some studies have also reported that acupuncture can help produce gonadotropin, which is responsible for selecting dominant follicles required for embryo implantation. Acupuncture also increases blood circulation and body temperature, affects white blood cell activity, reduces cholesterol and triglyceride levels, and regulates blood sugar levels.
HydrotherapyHydrotherapy, i.e., physical training or working out in the water, is gaining popularity due to its outstanding results. As confirmed in traditional literature, water has great healing power. It can help decrease your muscle tension, align your body structure and systems, effective pain management, fight depression, and reduce various female reproductive health organ issues. Some pregnant people labor in warm water, which can increase comfort and decrease pain and anxiety. Aquatic therapy boosts the rehabilitation process and supports the efficiency of stem cell treatment.
Regular exercise/AerobicsWomen are advised to keep up their regular exercise routine to combat issues associated with fertility. Regular exercise may help them maintain their stamina and heartbeat and improve lung efficiency for higher oxygen saturation. Being active by doing regular moderate exercise before and after you get pregnant will help you have a healthy pregnancy and birth. Research has shown that being active before and during early pregnancy can reduce your risk of having problems in pregnancy, such as gestational diabetes or pre-eclampsia.
Bella From UK Came To India For Stem Cell Treatment
My friend told me about Global Stem Cell Care, which offers stem cell therapy, an alternative method to IVF. The procedure was an easy and non-invasive alternative to the expensive...
Meher Underwent Stem Cell Treatment To Cure Female Infertility
I was having problems conceiving a baby. Then my native doctor suggests I should go for stem cell treatment at Global Stem Cell Care in India. I have had a...
Harry Visited India For The Treatment Of His Wife For Infertility
I am delighted that I chose Global Stem Cell Care for stem cell treatment for my wife. The treatment is painless and very safe. I was surprised at the results...
Rukhsana Fatima From Abu Dhabi Came To India For The Treatment Of Female Infertility Via Stem Cells
Hi, I am Rukhsana from Abu Dhabi. For the last few years, my husband and I have been trying to conceive a baby but have failed every time. Then, we...
- Intravenous administration
- Liberation angioplasty
- Intrathecal (lumber puncture)
- Surgical administration for stroke
The following is the structure that is followed during the implantation stage:
Aspiration of bone marrow is typically performed under local anesthesia from the iliac crest. The bone marrow biopsies needles and the pre-washed syringe with sufficient anti-coagulants will serve aspiration. The bone marrow is sucked in overall 70-80 ml. The full operation is conducted in a sterile atmosphere which takes approximately 2 hours, right from extraction to infusion. In addition, stem cells would be inculcated directly at the target site, based on the infusion route specified by our experts. The uniform infusion route for various conditions, which can be noted hereby:
For Asherman’s Syndrome: The suspension of a stem cell (80-100 million cells) is instilled in the uterus by ET catheter during curettage and/or hysteroscopy (Embryo Transfer catheter). During treatment, estradiol valerate is recommended for 20-25 days with medroxyprogesterone acetate prescribed for 5 days. The thickness of endometrium and blood flow will be tracked daily. The response in 3-4 cycles is expected.
Hysteroscopy would be performed (not compulsory) before, if necessary. Three times everyday from the day 2-day 10, Progynova 4 mg is administered to patients. If ET is below 7 mm on day 10, the progynomial dose can rise 3 times a day to 8 mg. In case of ET<7mm, we shall be treated for PRP. A PRP sandwich is offered, in which PRP injections are injected with catheters on the 8th and 12th day of cycle. Post-PRP, follow-up regimen will be requested and about 25 million stem cells are directly injected into the catheter at 10th day.
In low ovarian reserve: Since poor ovaries are typically small and inaccessible by vaginal route, laparoscopic injection is usually performed. About 50-100 million stem cells would be instilled in bilateral ovaries at 3-4 sites during the intraovarian laparoscopy treatment. Antral follicles are monitored by ultrasound and AMH after an operation has been completed. IVF-ICSI could be scheduled 1-2 months later.
Get Stem Cell Therapy for Female Infertility
A variety of experiments have been suggested for the development of oocytes for therapeutic applications for stem cell-based strategies for various fertility problems such as ovarian regeneration. It has indeed been verified, after the groundbreaking work of research, that there are multiple mitotically activated stem cells with humans which can be purified and used to solve fertility problems. Increased clinical data has indicated that the functionalities of the ovary have recovered about 25-30% since stem cell transplant; as a result, patients with other beneficial predictors have had recovery rates as high as 85-90%. Global Stem Cell Care offers help to the patients who are looking for a reliable treatment and effective cure for infertility troubles.
How Global Stem Cell Care Therapy Works ?
Some of the commonly associated problems within this branch of medical sciences are:sherman Syndrome : Asherman’s syndrome is an inherited disorder that is most widely known as intrauterine adhesions, characterized by fibrous cavity scarcities. Any of Asherman’s typical signs is lower menstrual flow, pelvic pain as well as an advance infertility.
A In the years 1894 Fritsch was reported as the first occurrence of Asherman’s syndrome and later appeared to be very prevalent among newly pregnant ladies, particularly as a result of trauma, curettage, infection and surgery related to pregnancy. Such adhesions can lead to intrauterine cavity and cervical canal obstruction. Infertility is one of the primary effects of Asherman’s syndrome; most women must opt for replacement or adoption. Stem cells have been used for several years to treat diseases such as myeloma, leukemia and lymphoma that develop from several bloods.
The existence of stem cell population in the endometrial lining of uterine cavities has been reported. At the same time, a pool of stem cells have been isolated from some of the most, potent sources, they are inclusive of bone marrow, adipose tissue, etc. and can very well regenerate the endometrial lining to a great extent. Endometrial Thinning : Endometrium is a primary implant and fertility variables. Thin endometrium has been found to be a contributing factor in failure to implant embryos. However, with increasing endometrial thickness, pregnancy rates may be increased.
The preparing of the endometrium is related to a hyperproliferation time and angiogenesis. Each menstrual cycle raises the endometrial thickness by 5–7 mm. Given this closely managed process, tissue remodelling, secretion of a growth factor and endothelial blossoming should be rather tightly regulated. Weak Reserve for Ovarians : Ovarian ageing has been a major problem in reproductive medicine as ovarian age declines chronologically before other organs in the
30s contributing to ovarian fibrosis and full ovarian failure.
Therefore, the advanced maternal age, which influences both the quantity and quality of oocytes, has currently become the main determinant of fertility. In all cases of ovarian impairment, such as poor ovarian response and diminished ovarian reserve or primary ovarian insufficiency, there remains a need for methods to restore fertility in patients seeking reproductive success but where oocyte donation is the only practical option. Several studies have confirmed that bone marrow derived stem cells have been able to colonize the ovaries and initiate folliculogenesis.
VIP Treatment to Patients at Global Stem Cell Care
- The therapy sessions given to the patients at Global Stem Cell Care occur in the VIP treatment room in the advanced clinic.
- 24*7 supervision is maintained on the patients by the efficient medical team.
- Global Stem Cell Care highly recommends the patients stay for a minimum of 3 days in Hospital.
Global Stem Cell care Treatment Procedure
The treatments that take place in Global Stem Cell Care are of 3 days. The treatment protocol is safe and non-invasive. The patients can travel the next day. The following is the day-wise schedule for the patients.
- Pick up from the Airport to the Hospital
- Interaction between Dr and Patient, to clear all their doubts at that time
- Admission procedure
- Clinical examination & Lab test will be done prescribed by the doctor
- Supportive Therapy
- Stem cell Procedure
- Supportive therapies
- Supportive Therapy
- Discharging formalities
- Drop back to the Airport
- For Admission, carry the identity card (Passport/ Pan Card / Driving License)
- Carry the hard copy of Patient reports
What to Expect from Stem Cell Treatment for Female Infertility?
In a number of conditions and degenerative diseases, stem cellulites from tissues including the bone marrow and the fatty tissue showed regenerative capacity. Aspiration to the bone marrow is very healthy, the possibility of bleeding or infection is exceedingly unlikely in the hands of the specialist when handled carefully.
Stem cell is an important tool which regenerates endometrium during curettage of adult autologous stem cells. Cyclical estrogens, progesterones, and aspirins are then assisted for enhancing vascularization.
Curettage/Hysteroscopic therapies are performed to elicit lesion-induced inflammatory reactions and hyperemia, which in turn boost the sensitivity of endometrium to cyclic hormones.
The results on endometrium such as decreasing fibrotic surface, high numbers of glands promoting angiogenesis have been found to be attributed to the donation of various stem cells taken from bone marrow /adipose tissue.
Stem cell therapy in India is offered by the best and the most reliable and effective multi-specialty stem cell hospital. When you get in touch with us, we assure you that you will get nothing less than the best treatment.
- Through the treatment procedure, the patient's brain functioning gets a major boost, improvement in symptoms, and increasing the quality of life.
Global Stem Cell Care has the most effective stem cell therapy that helps in the treatment of Female Infertility.
Through the treatment procedure, the patient’s brain functioning gets a major boost, improvement in symptoms, and increasing the quality of life.
Follow Up Follow Up
The follow-up is the most critical step in which the doctors determine the patient’s health. Without follow-up, it is not possible to complete the female infertility procedure. The patient needs to come to visit, according to the doctor’s advice.
Frequently Asked Questions
There could be a time frame until you undergo therapy for certain diagnoses where you can sustain your fertility. For example, women with breast cancer can have a six-week period between surgery and chemotherapy to sustain fertility. Other diagnosis take only a brief period to start cancer therapies and it is important to explore your options as soon as possible with your health care team. Depending on the form and personal cycle, the time needed for the fertility protection procedure varies. The mean time is 2 to 6 weeks, but it may be less. Your health team will also choose to cancel your care so that vitality is maintained.
Ovaries bone, sperm and eggs may be indeterminately frozen. During freezing and thawing, any possible harm happens enough that when frozen, for several years they will be frozen. Patients that have frozen embryos for more than 10 years and have yet to get pregnant are identified.
It usually takes six months to one year for the cycle to come back, but it can take more. Your absence or appearance is not a sure indication of your fertility. You will want to consider fertility tests if your cycle has not resumed or is extremely erratic after a year of treatment.