Make An Appointment
For emergency Case
|Monday – Friday||–||8:00 – 20:00|
|Saturday||–||8:00 – 17:00|
|Sunday||–||8:00 – 17:00|
Booking A visit
Effective Stem Cell Treatment for Multiple Sclerosis
Condition of Multiple Sclerosis is a major condition in which the brain and the spinal cord get affected. The protective cover that is on the nerves gets eaten away by the immune system.
The spinal cord and the brain play an especially important role in the body’s functioning, and the vital organs get affected by this disease.
In this disease, the brain and the spinal cord gets disabled. When the communication between the brain and body gets disrupted, then the body’s functions stop working normally. The attack of this disease is on the central nervous system and the immune system.
The communication channels between the brain and the body get majorly affected, which causes this disease. There is no age at which this condition can occur, but usually, at the age of 20 to 40 years, it can develop.
There are many cases of multiple sclerosis in which no symptoms show up, but, in some cases, major symptoms might show up. Stem cell treatment can effectively help to slow the pace of the progression of this disease.
Do you know about Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis is a condition in which the nerve cells that perform the work of carrying the message between the brain and the body get affected. The nerve cells in the body perform a major function of carrying messages that play a role in making us hear things, provide the ability to view, maintain balance in body and movement.
The body parts that get majorly affected is the brain and the spinal cord which play an especially important role in the normal functioning of the body. In Multiple Sclerosis, the body’s immune system starts attacking the nerve cells, which results in the non-functioning of the nerve cells. The protective covering of the nerve cells is called Myelin.
In this disease, damage is done to Myelin. In young people, Multiple Sclerosis is regarded as the most common non-traumatic disability.
The different types of Multiple Sclerosis are Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis, Primary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis, Secondary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis, and Progressive Relapsing Multiple Sclerosis.
For this condition, Global Stem cell Care provides the best stem cell treatment, helping the patients recover effectively.
Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis
Causes of Multiple Sclerosis
There are different causes of Multiple Sclerosis. In this condition, the protective covering of the nerve cells gets damaged, which is called Myelin. The work of Myelin is important as it performs the function of protecting the cells from getting destroyed. Multiple Sclerosis damages this protective covering, which harms the nerve fibres, which then hampers the communication in the body.
The following are the factors that cause Multiple Sclerosis:
- In colder regions, the people tend to get affected more with Multiple Sclerosis than the people in the warmer regions.
- People who smoke have a higher chance of getting Multiple Sclerosis
- Genetics has a major role in getting Multiple Sclerosis, such as if one twin gets affected with Multiple Sclerosis, then the other twin has 40% chance of getting this disease.
- It has been seen that persons with Multiple Sclerosis have antibodies to Epstein-Barr, which tells that the persons have been exposed to a virus. The risk of people who have suffered from Epstein-Barr has higher chances of getting Multiple Sclerosis.
There are quite different symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis, which can vary from person to person. There are also many changes that, in some cases, the symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis might not show up, but in other cases, the major symptoms might also show up.
The symptoms that show up in this condition are vision loss, pain in the body, fatigue, and coordination in the body. The severity of this condition can be dependent on the patient to patient. For the treatment of the chronic symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis, stem cell treatment is the best treatment.
In this condition, the symptoms are dependent upon which nerve cells get damaged. There are chances that the symptoms might appear and might also disappear when the protective cover of the cells, which is the Myelin, gets repaired. In the case when the nerve cells start to degenerate, the cells do not work at all.
If this condition is in the progressive stage, the number of nerve cells gets affected increases, which has a direct effect upon increasing the medical disability.
The following are the major symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis are:
- Loss of vision and hearing ability
- Difficulty in breathing, walking, bladder working, and bowel problems
- The patient experiencing fatigue, headache, dizziness, and weakness in the body
Get Stem Cell Treatment for Multiple Sclerosis
- For the treatment of Multiple Sclerosis, stem cell treatment plays an effective role in repairing the nerve damage in the patients. Stem Cell Treatment is a breakthrough innovation through which the patients suffering from Multiple Sclerosis can be treated. The myelin, which is the protective layer of the nerve cells, gets depleted in this medical condition.
- Globally, Canada is reported to have the greatest number of multiple sclerosis cases in the world.
- Global Stem Cell Care provides an effective treatment for multiple sclerosis through which the neural damage gets treated. A healthy immune system is generated in the body of the patient through this treatment. The immune system has a major role to play in protecting our body, and that gets a major boost through stem cell treatment.
- Improvements can be seen in the patients after the stem cell treatment, such as the neurological function gets re-established, and the body functions get restored.
How Global Stem Cell Care Therapy Works ?
Global Stem Cell Care has a trusted and experienced team for the treatment of Multiple Sclerosis.
Stem cell treatment is a successful way through which this neural condition can be treated. The stem cell treatment of multiple sclerosis works to repair
the myelin of the nerve cells. Through this treatment, the symptoms of this condition get reduced, and the patient can resort back to normal life. There are many drugs that are used to treat this condition,
but they have major side effected, whereas stem cell treatment for multiple sclerosis does not have any side effects.
Implantation of stem cells is done through the best infusion methods by Global Stem Cell Care, through which the patients will be able to recover well.
What to Expect from Stem Cell Treatment for Multiple Sclerosis?
Global Stem Cell Care provides the best medical treatment to patients suffering from Multiple Sclerosis. The treatment methodologies followed by the medical team of Global Stem Cell Care has no side effects as they provide the best healing to the patients.
The best of medical facilities and treatment is given to Global Stem Cell Care patients. Most of the patients show remarkable improvements in their condition.
For more than ten years, Global Stem Cell Care has been healing patients and increasing their quality of life.
In various patients, the effects of the treatment vary due to different biological factors. The Global Stem Cell Care patients get the quality services as there is a protocol that is followed by the team of Global Stem Cell Care that includes testing for the inflammation developing factors before the treatment commences.
The testing is done during the treatment also. Research is being done on the efficacy of Allogeneic Stem Cell Therapy, and for that, the data is required for future prognosis to know the treatment after-effects on the patient.
VIP Treatment to Patients at Global Stem Cell Care
- The therapy sessions given to the patients at Global Stem Cell Care occur in the VIP treatment room in the advanced clinic.
- 24*7 supervision is maintained on the patients by the efficient medical team.
- Global Stem Cell Care highly recommends the patients stay for a minimum of 3 days in Hospital.
Global Stem Cell care Treatment Procedure
The treatments that take place in Global Stem Cell Care are of 3 days. The treatment protocol is safe and non-invasive. The patients can travel the next day. The following is the day-wise schedule for the patients.
- Pick up from the Airport to the Hospital
- Interaction between Dr and Patient, to clear all their doubts at that time
- Admission procedure
- Clinical examination & Lab test will be done prescribed by the doctor
- Supportive Therapy
- Stem cell Procedure
- Supportive therapies
- Supportive Therapy
- Discharging formalities
- Drop back to the Airport
- For Admission, carry the identity card (Passport/ Pan Card / Driving License)
- Carry the hard copy of Patient reports
Diagnosis of Multiple Sclerosis is a vital part of the treatment of this condition as without the proper diagnosis; starting the treatment is not possible. As it is a neurological disease, the diagnosis of this condition requires a neurological exam, and the medical history of the patient is analyzed. The team of Global Stem Cell Care provides the correct diagnosis. The doctors first rule out the possibility of other conditions as the symptoms can be remarkably similar to other diseases.
The diagnosis of this condition is not an easy process as there is no test for detecting Multiple Sclerosis. A specialized neurologist does effective diagnosis of Multiple Sclerosis. Only after the proper examination of the symptoms of the medical history of the patient, the diagnosis is given to the patient. In the diagnosis, the tests of the brain and spinal cord are done.
The tests that are done for the diagnosis of Multiple Sclerosis are:
- MRI test which provides a detailed view of the brain and blood tests are done
- Lumbar punctures have executed that help to check the fluid of the spinal cord
- To check the nerve pathways, electrical tests are done
- Improved motor functions and balance in the body
- Vision gets increased
- Decreased spasticity, neuropathic pain, tremor occurrence, and tiredness
Improvements can be seen in patients who undertake stem cell treatment for Multiple Sclerosis. The stem cell treatment is an innovative way in which the Mesenchymal Stem Cells are used for the effective repair of the damaged neurons.
Through this treatment, the improvements in the patients can be seen regarding the body functions, reestablishments of neuron functions, bowel movement, bladder control, enhanced muscle tone, improved muscle strength, and vision.
Through the treatment procedure of Global Stem Cell Care, the progression of this disease can be seen to slow down.
The following are improvements that can be seen in the patients who undertake stem cell treatment for Multiple Sclerosis:
- Intravenous administration
- Intrathecal (lumber puncture)
- Liberation angioplasty
- Surgical administration for stroke
The following is the structure that is followed during the implantation stage:
According to medical research, it has been seen that through stem cell therapy, Multiple Sclerosis can be treated. In the treatment of this condition, the Mesenchymal Stem Cells work on repairing the immune cells.
Through this, the lost myelin levels get restored. Through the use of Mesenchymal Stem Cells, the symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis can be reduced. Mesenchymal Stem Cells can result in skeletal muscle regeneration.
Mesenchymal Stem Cells transplantation might enhance the patient’s clinical symptoms via defective gene correction and muscle cell regeneration.
Mesenchymal Stem Cells result in an apparent therapeutic benefit in disease models by their immunomodulatory effect, which is another underlying mechanism of Mesenchymal Stem Cells (MSCs) for treating Muscular Dystrophy (MD).
Follow Up Follow Up
Follow up the process of Global Stem Cell Care is very diligent as through this the improvement of the patient can be known. Patients are contacted at regular intervals to know the status of their health, and if problems are faced, then proper assistance is given.
Frequently Asked Questions
Multiple Sclerosis can start at the age of 20 to 40 years.
The first symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis are double vision, blurry vision, loss of vision, pain during movements of eyes. Also, in some cases, numbness can take place in the feet, legs, and face.
There is no evidence that proves that through stress, Multiple Sclerosis can occur.
Yes, Multiple Sclerosis is tough to diagnose because there is no particular detection medical test.
Yes, Multiple Sclerosis can be treated through stem cell treatment as the neurons that get damaged are replaced through this treatment.