Make An Appointment
For emergency Case
|Monday – Friday||–||8:00 – 20:00|
|Saturday||–||8:00 – 17:00|
|Sunday||–||8:00 – 17:00|
Booking A visit
Best Stem Cell Therapy for Optic Nerve Atrophy
Optic Nerve Atrophy Stem Cell Treatment in Delhi
Optic atrophy, which brings signals from the eye to the brain, is a condition that damages the optic nerve. Many causes of optic atrophy exist.
Bad blood flow is among the most common. This is called neuropathy of ischemic optics. Older adults are most commonly affected by the problem.
With shock, chemicals, radiation, and trauma, the optic nerve may also be impaired. Optic atrophy is not a disorder, but rather a symptom of a condition that is potentially more severe.
Optic atrophy is not a disorder, but rather a symptom of a condition that is potentially more severe. Optic atrophy results from several different forms of pathologies from damage to the optic nerve. This trouble can cause vision problems, including blindness.
Do you Know about Optic Nerve Atrophy?
Nerve fibers that send signals to the brain are made of the optic nerve. Anything is messing with the capacity of the optic nerve to send these signals in the case of optic atrophy.
. There are various causes that can cause interference, including:
• Optic nerve stroke, known as anterior optic ischemic neuropathy.
• A tumor that presses on the optic nerve.
• Optic neuritis, an optic nerve inflammation (swelling) caused by multiple sclerosis.
• An inherited condition in which, first in one eye and then in the other (known as Leber’s inherited optic neuropathy), the person suffers vision loss.
• Improper optic nerve development, which is a congenital problem (the person is born with it).
There are various methods that are adopted to treat the condition, however, none of the methods have been proven as accurate and reliable as the stem cell treatment.
It helps regenerate optic nerve cells, which allows patients with optic atrophy to see better.
Symptoms of Optic Nerve Atrophy
A type of optic nerve atrophy may be caused by eye disorders, such as glaucoma. Diseases of the brain and central nervous system may also be a reason for the disorder. Others may include:
• Tumor of the brain
• Arteritis of the cranial (sometimes called temporal arteritis)
• Several sclerosis
Rare causes of inherited optic nerve atrophy that affect children and young adults are also present.The signs of optic atrophy are linked to vision changes, specifically:
• Blurred vision.
• Peripheral (side) perception problems.
• Vision problems in color.
• A decrease in vision sharpness.
Get Stem Cell Therapy for Optic Nerve Atrophy
• Stem cell therapy is extensively studied as a treatment for the regeneration of damaged neurons and the restoration of nerve chains for degenerative eye diseases.
• The high quality of stem cell application in nerve lesions was shown in one of the Swiss clinical trials. In 70-90 per cent of cases, a good therapeutic effect was found in the form of enhanced
motor and sensory functions.
• In brain nerve lesions, degenerative pathologies, nervous system diseases and pathologies of a hypoxic type, cell therapy has shown the best outcomes.
• Results also show that trophic stem cell factors shield weakened neurons from death and induce new interneuron associations to develop.
• In comparison, in people with advanced conditions, cell therapy greatly speeds down more vision deterioration.
• In tandem with specialized therapies, stem cell therapy helps to deal with the major effects of optic atrophy (central, peripheral and color vision loss) and leads to the regeneration of tissue.
• Global Stem Cell Care is determined to offer people in need of stem cell treatment, the best stem cell therapy for their specific condition.
How Global Stem Cell Care Therapy Works ?
Drugs dependent on stem cells produce millions of viable optic nerve-forming neural progenitor cells. There are several phases of cell therapy: experts remove stem cells from the bone marrow by puncturing the ilium, or from adipose tissue by liposuction-like procedures.
The key characteristics of stem cells, such as number and viability, as well as the occurrence of pathogens in the blood, are tested.
If the cellular content satisfies all the re-implantation criteria, it is purified. Stem cell viability could hit 98-99 percent.
The required quantity of the prescription is injected into the eye subtenon and suprachoroidal spaces (i.e. in certain areas of the orbit near the optic nerve). It is a less traumatic procedure which takes little time. It is possible to carry out the second session in 1-2 months to integrate the effects of the procedure.
This administration approach guarantees the distribution of the medication straight through the pathological focus, providing the most pronounced result of the treatment. The procedure is easy for patients to handle and has no side effects.
In order to obtain optimal outcomes, an extra reflexotherapy and electrostimulation course will be recommended. Medication therapy is also carried out when appropriate. Stem Cell Therapy for Optic Nerve Atrophy is carried out by Global Stem Cell Care, the best optic nerve atrophy stem cell treatment provider in India.
What to Expect from Stem Cell Treatment for Optic nerve Atrophy?
Stem cells form a population of target cells following infusion, which continuously replicate, restore nerve impulse conduction, and are able to supply new neuronal cells to the visual analyzer for 1-1.5 years. The immune powers of the body are triggered a few days after the stem cell therapy for optic neuropathy session.
Their funds are based on restoring weakened tissues. The patient may feel uncomfortable at this point and an exacerbation of the underlying illness occurs.
It’ll decline quickly, and the pain will vanish after 2 weeks. The stage of regeneration of the missing nerve fibers and neurons starts within a month.
. It has a period of 6 months. Depending on the therapeutic course of optic atrophy, the age of the patient, particular features and the involvement of concomitant pathologies, the state of the patient changes easily.
Global Stem Cell Care is determined to take care of the patients and offer them the best possible treatment to cure their physical ailment.
VIP Treatment to Patients at Global Stem Cell Care
- In the VIP recovery room in the advanced facility, the counseling sessions provided to patients at Global Stem Cell Care occur.
- The effective care staff ensures 24*7 oversight of the patients.
- Global Stem Cell Care strongly advises that patients continue in the hospital for a minimum of 3 days.
Global Stem Cell care Treatment Procedure
The optic neuropathy stem cell treatment with Global Stem Cell Care has a period of 3 days. The procedure for treatment is safe and non-invasive. The next day, patients will fly. For the patients, the following is the day-wise routine.
- Pick up from the Airport to the hospital
- Interaction between Dr and Patient, to clear all their doubts at that time
- Clinical examination & Lab test will be done prescribed by the doctor
- Supportive Therapy
- Stem cell Procedure
- Supportive therapies
- Supportive Therapy
- Discharging formalities
- Drop back to the Airport
For Admission, carry the identity card (Passport/ Pan Card / Driving License)
Carry the hard copy of Patient reports
The first and the most important step towards better health is diagnosing the trouble. If you experience any difficulties with your vision, it’s important to see your ophthalmologist. If the ophthalmologist detects optic atrophy, a device called an ophthalmoscope will test your pupils. The doctor would aim at diagnosing optic disc, the place where the optic nerve reaches the back of the eye. In optic atrophy, owing to a decrease in flow in the blood vessels, the optic disc will appear pale. To get the diagnosis done effectively trust a reliable source, such as Global Stem Cell Care.
In order to assess the vision and peripheral and color vision, the ophthalmologist may also conduct other examinations. You can undergo a magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) test if the ophthalmologist suspects a tumor or multiple sclerosis.
- • Formation of new blood vessels
- • Expanded circulation in the optic nerve and retina vessels
- • Enhanced supply of nerve fibers
- • The ability to rebuild visual analyzer tissue structures
- • Secretion of biologically active compounds preventing the formation of scars
- • Enhancement of immunity and elimination of unwanted operation of the pathological focus of the immune system
- • Resumption of scars
Stem cell recovery requires cell therapy. There are unique groups of cells that can specialize in any of the human body’s cells. Some approaches are currently in the clinical trial stage. In several hospitals around the world, other clinical techniques are already successfully applied. However, nothing beats the power and benefits of stem cell therapy,
Stem cell therapy has almost no contraindications and can be done for multiple atrophy types in patients of any age. With the help of the best stem cell therapy by Global Stem Cell Care, people have lived the boon of better life and improved health.
- Intravenous administration
- Liberation angioplasty
- Intrathecal (lumber puncture)
- Surgical administration for stroke
Global Stem Cell Care extends the best and the most reliable treatment for Optic Nerve Atrophy. The implantation stage is an inevitable and non-negligible step during the treatment.
The autologous mesenchymal foundational microorganisms from the bone marrow are the stem cells used in the implantation period
. Undeveloped cells are separated by an unconventional system from a large portion of the bone marrow and injected by intra-thecal infusion; the resulting bone marrow is sent to a cell intensification testing center and cytoplasmic markers are provided to create neuro-ancestor cells. Intravenous dribbling infuses these ancestor cells.
The following is the structure that is followed during the implantation stage:
For the treatment of Optic Nerve Atrophy, the stem cell treatment by the Global Stem Cell Care, has been deemed both reliable and successful. With expert care and precautions you can also live the boon of life and health.
• There are three stem cell classes that vary, based on their position in the body and their potency (the ability to develop in different cell lines). Ophthalmologist performs experiments on both of these classes. Embryonic stem cells (ESCs) are cells that are found at an early stage of development in the inner cell mass of an embryo. ESCs are pluripotent, meaning that in the course of growth they will become any cells.
• Relevant antigens, which are a common cause of incompatibility between donor tissues and the recipient during transplantation, are still not generated. ESCs may be useful in managing retina degenerative disorders, retinal pigment epithelium pathologies, and optical neuropathies. Research on ESCs is banned at the regulatory level in many countries, as their extraction from the embryo interrupts its further production.
• Fetal stem cells. Following an abortion or from cord blood, this community of cells is removed from the fetus. Fetal SCs have greater functionality than adult SCs and are pluripotent. Such cells exhibit increased recovery rates of photoreceptors and are capable of sustained doubling during cultivation. Their use, however, is often synonymous with ethical concerns. Study on fetal cells is banned by law in many countries worldwide.
• Adult stem cells, found in mature tissues, are immobile and non-specialized cells. Adult SCs collaborate with new ones to replace dead cells and facilitate tissue regeneration. Nonetheless, they create a microenvironment for tissues, shield them from degeneration (destruction), and also have the capacity to self-renew and create mature cells. Hematopoietic stem cells, mesenchymal stem cells, and neural stem cells may be differentiated by multiple forms of SCs.
Global Stem Cell Care is considered the best and the most reliable stem cell therapy provider with an adept staff.
Follow Up Follow Up
The follow-up are considered the most critical step, in which the doctors determine the patient’s health. The treatment of Optic Nerve Atrophy cannot be done without follow-up. The patient needs to come to visit, according to the doctor’s advice.
Frequently Asked Questions
As such in traditional medicine, there is no appropriate cure for optic atrophy. They cannot regenerate or re-grow until the nerve fibers in the optic nerve are lost. Early diagnosis and treatment of the underlying causes of optic atrophy, however may help to reduce further disease risk.
It is estimated that optic nerve atrophy affects 1 in 35,000 persons worldwide. In Denmark, where it affects approximately 1 in 10,000 persons, this disease is more general.
Optic nerve atrophy (ONA) is a permanent worsening of vision caused by optic nerve damage. The fiber of the optic nerve acts as a cord transporting information to be accessed by the brain from the eye. Either or both eyes may be affected by it. Depending upon the reason, it can even be radical.
Vision failure due to injury to the optic nerve can’t be recovered, can be avoided, but can’t be changed. The glaucoma research foundation reports that 60 million cases of vision loss due to glaucoma, a form of optic nerve injury, are faced by people worldwide.
Within 6 to 12 months, most persons with ON may have partial to full vision recovery. Healing rates decline after that and the injury is more permanent. And after the rehabilitation of usable vision, many will also have a differing amount of optic nerve injury
In certain patients, optic nerve regeneration is likely. In animals, it has been shown that retinal ganglionic cells can effectively rebuild their axons with the aid of stem cell therapy when placed under certain conditions present in the peripheral nervous system.