Make An Appointment
For emergency Case
Booking A visit
Improvements Diabetic Foot Ulcer through Stem Cell Treatment
A diabetic foot ulcer is a condition in which an open sore occurs in the foot’s bottom. The sore takes place mostly in the 15 percent of patients who are suffering from diabetes.
In this condition, only 6 percent of the patients must be hospitalized to cure the infection. In some cases, ulcer-related complications can also occur. With stem cell treatment, foot ulcers can be treated. There are many factors due to which the ulcers can form in the body.
Amputation is required in diabetic foot ulcers to treat it, and the patient must take measures to prevent it. Through research, it has been known that any person who is suffering from diabetes can develop a foot ulcer.
The patients who are at a higher risk of developing foot ulcers are the ones who use insulin. The foot ulcers take place due to diabetes not being controlled. Due to the diabetes being uncontrolled, the skin tissue starts to break down, and ulcers begin to form.
The effect of the ulcers goes from the feet to the bones. The people who have diabetes must take good care of their feet as only through this can they prevent foot ulcers from forming.
Do You Know About Diabetic Foot Ulcers?
A diabetic foot ulcer is a painful condition in which the ulcers form in the patient’s foot. Commonly the ulcer forms in the foot of the patient only.
The patients who have diabetes get foot ulcers due to their diabetes being uncontrolled.
The factors that have a role in diabetic foot ulcers are many such as peripheral neuropathy, mechanical changes in the bony structure of the foot, and atherosclerotic peripheral arterial disease.
Common causes of diabetic foot ulcers are the damage of nerves, improper circulation, increased blood sugar level, and improper care of feet.
The foot ulcers are very painful, and it can also sometimes lead to hospitalization for its treatment. Global Stem Cell Care provides effective treatment for Diabetic Foot Ulcers through the innovation of stem cell treatment. It is a corrective treatment through which the foot ulcer can be treated.
Symptoms of Diabetic Foot Ulcers
Diabetic Foot Ulcer is a painful condition in which an ulcer forms on foot. It is vital to get the ulcer treated, and the formation of the ulcer is closely related to improper care of the feet and diabetes not being controlled.
Treatment of this condition is now possible through stem cell treatment. The patients must get the foot ulcer treated as without proper care and treatment; the foot ulcer can leave permanent damage.
The major impact of the foot ulcer is mobility as it occurs at the foot. The reason due to which the majority of the sores and ulcers form at the sole of the feet is due to constant pressure being put over there.
There are various symptoms through which you can identify the condition of Diabetic Foot Ulcer.
- Discoloration, swelling, and warmth felt around the area of the ulcer
- Discharge coming out from the wound
- Firmness felt in the wound when touched
- Thick skin is formed around the ulcer
- The patient experiencing fever due to an infection
- Discharge from wound staining stocks and shoes
Diagnosis is important for the treatment of Diabetic Foot Ulcer. At Global Stem Cell Care, the patient gets the proper diagnosis as the medical team is specialized in the treatment of foot ulcers. There are various factors that are examined before giving the final diagnosis for Diabetic Foot Ulcer.
The signs that can be seen in this condition are discharge comes from the feet that usually stain the socks, and it can also leak in the shoe, and swelling can be seen in the affected area. The other signs that can be seen are irritation, redness, and odour from feet.
When the foot ulcer becomes worse, in some patients, black tissue can be formed that surrounds the ulcer.
The doctors rate the seriousness of the ulcer on a scale of 0 to 3. The criteria to rate the severity of the ulcer is there but has no infection, no ulcer is shown, but the foot is at risk to develop infection, deep ulcer, extensive ulcer, and infection can be seen.
For the diagnosis of Diabetic Foot Ulcer, there are various medical tests gives as follows:
- Medical history of the patient is checked, and a physical exam is conducted
- X-ray is done to check if a change is there in the alignment structure of the bones in the foot.
- MRI scans and blood tests are conducted
- Muscle weakness
- Sharp, burning or throbbing pain
- Tingling sensations in the affected region
- Muscle apathy in the affected foot
- Wounds may appear on legs, ankles, toes, and between toes
- Dark red, yellow, grey, or black sores
- Raised edges around the wound
- No bleeding
- Deep wound through which tendons may show through
- The damage may or may not be painful
- Edges around the wound
- Thin glassy callused skin
Ulcers in people with diabetes are most commonly caused by:
- Poor circulation: This is a form of vascular disease in which blood doesn’t flow to your feet efficiently. This cause can also make it difficult for ulcers to heal.
- High blood sugar: This can slow the healing process of an infected foot ulcer.
- Nerve damage: Nerve damage is a long-term effect and can lead to a loss of feeling in your feet. Damaged nerves can feel tingly and painful. Nerve damage reduces sensitivity to foot pain and results in painless wounds that can cause ulcers.
- Irritated or wounded feet
Physical TreatmentPhysiotherapists can treat diabetic foot ulcers using therapeutic exercises, electrotherapy, manual therapy and assistive technologies. All physiotherapeutic interventions were adjuvant to standard treatment for wounds provided by other health professionals. The primary outcomes were wound size and healing time, with highly favourable results obtained for the experimental groups compared with the control groups.
Medical Nutrition therapyIt is a therapeutic methodology to treat medical conditions and their related symptoms by the usage of a specifically tailored diet formulated and monitored by a specialist. Nutrition often is not the first thing clinicians think about when treating patients with a diabetic foot ulcer, but it is a critical component of the wound healing process. Nutrition is connected to every facet of healing, including immune function, glycemic control, weight management, and physical ability.
Hyperbaric Oxygen TherapyThe procedure involves a person entering a pressurised room and breathing almost pure oxygen. HBOT can also improve one's response to antibiotics, generate new capillaries, and stimulate the release of the body's natural stem cells, all of which can help to reduce recovery time. HBOT can decrease pain levels, improve your quality of life, and make the management of these non-healing wounds easier.
Acupuncture TherapyAcupuncture is a technique in which practitioners stimulate specific points on the body – most often by inserting thin needles through the skin. Acupuncture stimulates nerve fibres to transmit signals to the spinal cord and brain, activating the body’s central nervous system. Acupuncture therapy may be an efficacy and safe treatment for DF, which may work by improving vascular circulation in the lower extremities or regulating immunity to relieve pain and promote wound healing.
Amina From Oman Came To India For The Treatment Of A Diabetic Foot Ulcer
Global Stem Cell Care not only assisted me in having the best treatment but also helped me with international travel-related issues. I was surprised at how much I was struggling,...
Daniel Wills Visited India For Stem Cell Treatment To Treat His Diabetic Foot Ulcer
I want to thank the whole staff of Global Stem Cell Care, as they assist me very well during the stem cell therapy for my diabetic foot ulcer. Initially, I...
Ramona Came To Us For The Treatment Of A Diabetic Foot Ulcer
Hi, my name is Ramona, and I was very irritated with my foot ulcer. I was even prescribed by a doctor to go for amputation, as that would be the...
Ruby Smith Came To India For The Treatment Of Diabetic Foot Ulcers Via Stem Cells
I recently received stem cell therapy for my foot ulcer on my cousin’s advice, and this therapy seems to have worked wonders as my condition has improved. Also, I have...
- Intravenous administration
- Intrathecal (lumber puncture)
- Liberation angioplasty
- Surgical administration for stroke
The following is the structure that is followed during the implantation stage:
For the treatment of Diabetic Foot Ulcer, Mesenchymal Stem Cells are used, which promote the ulcer’s healing process. The stem cells help to increase the re-epithelialization in the foot ulcers.
Get Stem Cell Treatment for Diabetic Foot Ulcer
- Treatment of Diabetic Foot Ulcer can be done effectively through stem cell therapy. Improvements can be seen in the patient’s condition through stem cell treatment.
- According to the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA), globally, 15% of diabetic patients get foot ulcers
- It is especially important to identify the foot ulcers as if they go unnoticed, then there are chances that it might turn into permanent damage.
- Global Stem Cell Care provides the best treatment of stem cell treatment for Diabetic Foot Ulcer through which major improvements can be seen in the foot ulcer.
How Global Stem Cell Care Therapy Works ?
Stem Cell Treatment is an effective way to treat Diabetic Foot Ulcer. This treatment is quite beneficial for the patients as it has no side effects.
Wound healing is initiated through stem cell treatment through
which the patient suffering from this condition finds major relief.
Global Stem Cell Care uses Mesenchymal Stem Cells for the Treatment
of Diabetic Foot Ulcer through which the healing of the wound speeds up
VIP Treatment to Patients at Global Stem Cell Care
- The therapy sessions given to the patients at Global Stem Cell Care occur in the VIP treatment room in the advanced clinic.
- 24*7 supervision is maintained on the patients by the efficient medical team.
- Global Stem Cell Care highly recommends the patients stay for a minimum of 3 days in Hospital.
Global Stem Cell care Treatment Procedure
The treatments that take place in Global Stem Cell Care are of 3 days. The treatment protocol is safe and non-invasive. The patients can travel the next day. The following is the day-wise schedule for the patients.
- Pick up from the Airport to the Hospital
- Interaction between Dr and Patient, to clear all their doubts at that time
- Admission procedure
- Clinical examination & Lab test will be done prescribed by the doctor
- Supportive Therapy
- Stem cell Procedure
- Supportive therapies
- Supportive Therapy
- Discharging formalities
- Drop back to the Airport
- For Admission, carry the identity card (Passport/ Pan Card / Driving License)
- Carry the hard copy of Patient reports
What to Expect from Stem Cell Treatment for Diabetic Foot Ulcer?
The stem cell treatment for Diabetic Foot Ulcer really helps the patients to recover from this condition. The treatment procedures provided by Global Stem Cell Treatment have no side effects, and they provide healing and positive results to the patients.
The best of medical facilities and treatment is given to Global Stem Cell Care patients. The majority of the patients show remarkable improvements in their condition.
For more than ten years, Global Stem Cell Care has been healing patients and increasing their quality of life.
In various patients, the effects of the treatment vary due to different biological factors. The Global Stem Cell Care patients get the quality services as there is a protocol that is followed by the team of Global Stem Cell Care that includes testing for the inflammation developing factors before the treatment commences.
The testing is done during the treatment also. Research is being done on the efficacy of Allogeneic Stem Cell Therapy, and for that, the data is required for future prognosis to know the treatment after-effects on the patient.
- swelling of the foot is reduces
- pain in the foot reduces
Through stem cell treatment for Diabetic Foot Ulcer, major improvements can be seen in the condition of the patient. The improvements that can be seen in the patients are that the wound’s healing process speeds up, the size of the wound reduces, swelling of the foot is reduced, and pain in the foot reduces. Best Stem Cell Treatment for Diabetic Foot Ulcer can be seen in Global Stem Cell Care treatment.
Follow Up Follow Up
Global Stem Cell Care effectively follows up with the patients who are suffering from Diabetic Foot Ulcer. Through the follow-up process, the medical team improves the patient and can understand if the patient is finding any discomfort.
At regular intervals, the team of Global Stem Cell Care calls and keeps a check upon the patients. Improvements are made in the treatment process after understanding the feedback of the patients.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, Diabetic Foot Ulcer is a serious condition because if proper treatment is not done, then it can turn into permanent damage.
Yes, Diabetic Foot ulcers can be prevented through proper care of the foot, not putting constant pressure on the foot, and removing dead skin from the foot to keep it clean.
The stem cell treatment for Diabetic Foot Ulcer is a revolutionary treatment methodology through which the ulcer’s healing process speeds up.
No, there are no side effects of stem cell treatment for Diabetic Foot Ulcer.