Make An Appointment
For emergency Case
Booking A visit
Stem Cell Therapy for Alzheimer’s disease, Global Stem Cell Treatment for Alzheimer
Through stem cell therapy, there has been an improvement in patients who have been suffering from Alzheimer’s disease. Inflammation gets reduced in the body of the patient only by the treatment of stem cells.
Treatment of Alzheimer’s Disease through Stem Cells
Alzheimer’s disease is known to be a progressive disorder in which the cells of the brain tend to degenerate and die.
In this condition, the patient has a decline in the power of thinking that has a major effect on the behavior and social skills of a person. In this condition, the person loses his capacity to function independently.
The main cause of Alzheimer’s disease is known to be an unusual build-up of protein in the brain and around it as well. The protein which gets build up in the brain is tau, and the deposits of it form tangles in the brain, which causes Alzheimer’s condition.
Do you know about Alzheimer’s Disease?
Alzheimer’s disease is a severe condition of the brain that causes memory loss and speech issues. This condition is a major form of dementia that causes problems in performing daily activities.
This condition is a progressive one, which means that it gets to deteriorate over time. From person to person, it varies on how quickly the disease gets worse.
The major two things in the brain of the person suffering from Alzheimer’s condition that is not at normal levels are amyloid plaques and neurofibrillary tangles. Ones suffering from this condition have less amount of chemicals that are vital for the normal functioning of the brain and for sending messages around the brain.
The brain’s neurotransmitters perform the function of allowing nerve cells in the brain for communication, and due to loss in the chemical messages, this condition gets deteriorated.
The effectiveness of the messages in the brain gets disrupted. Through stem cell therapy, the levels of chemical messengers in the brain can be effectively boosted, which helps to reduce the symptoms faced in this condition. Global Stem Cell Care provides the best stem cell treatment for Alzheimer’s.
Symptoms of Disease
It is vital to know and understand the early warning signs of Alzheimer’s disease. Through identification of the symptoms, the diagnosis can be done at the earliest so that the treatment can be started, which helps to reduce the symptoms that are faced by the patient. The major symptoms of this condition are memory loss and confusion in the mind of the person. It is vital that if these symptoms are found, then the doctor must be consulted at the earliest.
The following are the common symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease:
- Getting confused about what day it is or what time it is
- Difficulty in learning or remembering new things
- Problems in finding new words to say or facing problems about what to say
- Getting lost in places that are already familiar
- Difficulty in executing daily tasks such as paying bills or performing other tasks
- Issues faced in making decision and loss in memory that disrupts the daily functioning
- Not being able to complete tasks
- Trouble in understanding, writing, and speaking
Only when an effective diagnosis is done for Alzheimer’s disease, then only the patients will be able to take treatment at the earliest. It is vital that treatment is taken as soon as symptoms start to show because it is a progressive disease. Global Stem Cell Care provides the best and correct diagnosis for this condition. For the proper diagnosis of Alzheimer’s disease, the doctors conduct a physical exam to know if any physical difficulties are faced. After the physical exam, mental health exam is conducted, and a functional exam is done.
The doctors also do blood tests that include:
1. Complete blood count (CBC)
2. Thyroid function tests
3. Vitamin B12 concentration
4. Liver function tests
5. Folate (folic acid) test
6. HIV test, if the person has risk factors for HIV or the medical history suggests it
7. Electrolyte and blood glucose levels (sodium, potassium, creatinine, glucose, calcium)
The other tests are done in the diagnosis of this condition are:
1. An electroencephalogram or EEG
2. A lumbar puncture to test for certain proteins in the spinal fluid
3. Brain imaging studies, such as positron emission tomography (PET) or single-photon emission tomography (SPECT)
4. Brain imaging tests, such as a CT head scan or an MRI of the head
- Defect in chromosome 14
- Affect below 65 years of age people
- Common in people with down syndrome
- Loss of brain volume
- Muscle twitching
- Affects adults aged 65 years and older
- May or may not be hereditary
The exact causes of Alzheimer’s disease aren’t fully understood. However, many scientists are trying to find out the primary factor that causes this disease. Here are some of the assumed factors driving Alzheimer’s:
- According to researchers, the brain proteins fail to function normally, disrupting brain cells’ work and triggering a series of toxic events.
- Scientists believe that for most people, Alzheimer’s disease is caused by a combination of genetic, lifestyle, and environmental factors that affect the brain over time.
- Alzheimer’s is caused by specific genetic changes that virtually guarantee a person will develop the disease. These rare occurrences usually result in disease onset in middle age.
- The loss of neurons spreads in a somewhat predictable pattern to other brain regions. By the late stage of the disease, the brain has shrunk significantly.
Occupational TherapyThis can evaluate your loved one’s strengths, weaknesses, and ability to understand where they most need help. They can work on improving some of their physical skills with a therapist. The therapist can also assist in making their home safer and better adapted to their needs. For example, an occupational therapist can: o Organize their closet, so only their clothes for the current season are available to them o Make sure there’s a fence around their yard so that they won’t wander down the street o Find more accessible versions of activities they used to enjoy, so they can continue doing them
Physical TherapyPhysical therapists can help your loved one improve their balance and lower their chances of falling. Exercise can also be good for their mood. Remember that dementia might make it hard for them to tell you if they are in pain. The physical therapist can check on that and help treat any pain they are having. This physical medicine and rehabilitation specialty, using mechanical force and actions, remediates damages and promotes flexibility, function, and quality of life via examination, diagnosis, prognosis, and physical intervention.
Validation TherapyThis is a type of counseling. The therapist will pay close attention to your loved one’s feelings. They might study their voice and body language and put less importance on what they're actually saying. They can “validate” their feelings by saying things like, “I can see that you’re feeling angry.” Just knowing that someone understands can make them feel better. Validation Therapy can help those with dementia and Alzheimer’s rectify their thoughts and aid them in the successful completion of thoughts and feelings they may be having. It can help them feel valued and loved.
Dietary ModificationDieticians are highly trained at Global Stem Cell Care to create customized meal plans that cater to each patient’s needs, likes, and food preferences. This is necessary for our patients' wellness because it considers everything from their medical history to possible allergies. However, we understand that sometimes what may be good for you diet-wise isn’t necessarily feasible from a time or budget point of view, so our dieticians try to get you started on a healthy meal plan that is as convenient as possible
Acupuncture TherapyAcupuncture has reportedly improved memory and cognitive impairment in animal and clinical studies. It may be an effective treatment for Alzheimer's disease (AD). The purpose of this meta-analysis was to review the effectiveness of acupuncture for treating AD. It is a technique in which the experts invigorate specific focuses on the body – regularly by embedding the dainty needles using the skin. It is one of the best practices utilized in old-style Chinese medication. Acupuncture therapy stirs nerve strands to pass on signs to the spinal line and mind, invigorating the body’s focal sensory system. At that point, the spinal line and mind discharge hormones responsible for causing us to feel less agony while improving, and significant well-being.
Maryam Khalid Came To India For The Stem Cell Treatment
At the age of fifty-six, I was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s, and my condition worsened over time. And I was taking treatment from various hospitals, but nothing worked out. Then my...
Hazel Green’s Success Story Of Alzheimer’s Treatment
I came to India with my mother for stem cell treatment. As she had Alzheimer’s disease and couldn’t find any relief from other methods. Then I learned about Global Stem...
Eva Adams Visited India For The Treatment Of Alzheimer’s Disease Through Stem Cells
Hi, I am Eva from UK. One day I noticed my mom was not able to recognize things and her memory was very weak, even though she was not able...
Alma Sheikh From Bangladesh Visited India For The Treatment Of Alzheimer’s Disease
My 53-year-old husband, Shazad Sheikh, was detected with Alzheimer’s disease 1.5 years back, and it happened so hurriedly and without a care that we all were traumatized. Many doctors said...
- Intravenous administration
- Intrathecal (lumber puncture)
- Liberation angioplasty
- Surgical administration for stroke
The implantation stage is the most important stage in the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease, which can be done in the following ways
The medical establishment has developed the ability to replace a person’s stem cell count by transplantation with younger, competent cells by sourcing mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs) from donated cord tissue and extending them to more significant numbers.
MSCs can divide into various cell types in the individual’s body, including bone, muscle, and neuronal cells.
Stem cells have benefited by allowing tissues and cells to regenerate and replace themselves. The healing potential of stem cells is divided into two categories. The first is to activate endogenous stem cells, and the second is to use stem cell transplantation to regenerate damaged cells or tissues.
Get Stem Cell Therapy for Alzheimer’s Disease
1. Through the breakthrough innovation of Stem Cell Treatment now, the effective treatment of Alzheimer’s disease is now possible. Global Stem Cell Care provides the best treatment to patients ensuring that the condition of the patients gets improved.
2. Globally, approximately 50 million people are living with Alzheimer’s disease. This condition is said to be the most common form of dementia.
3. For the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease, Global Stem Cell Care has the best treatment that helps to reduce the symptoms and difficulties that are faced by the patient.
4. Through the Mesenchymal Stem Cells, the treatment of this condition is executed. Through stem cell therapy, the inflammation in the body gets reduced and repaired.
How Global Stem Cell Care Therapy Works ?
Stem cell therapy helps to improve the symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease. Through this treatment, the patient’s memory function gets improved, neurons in the brain get regenerated, overall functional recovery gets improved, and the damaged cells get replaced with healthy cells.
Through the Mesenchymal Stem Cells, the nerve cells get repaired and renewed that -plays a major role in improving the symptoms that are seen in the patient. Global Stem Cell Care provides stem cell treatment that has no side effects and is a better method of treatment than the use of drugs.
Global Stem Cell Care uses the modern technology of Mesenchymal Stem Cells that provide effective treatment that is also pain-free. Through the implantation of stem cells, a positive impact can be seen in the patient’s physical and mental condition.
After the treatment as well as proper aftercare is provided to the patient in consultation with the doctor.
Global Stem Cell Care strives to provide the best of treatment to the patients so that their condition can improve.
VIP Treatment to Patients at Global Stem Cell Care
- The therapy sessions given to the patients at Global Stem Cell Care occur in the VIP treatment room in the advanced clinic.
- 24*7 supervision is maintained on the patients by the efficient medical team.
- Global Stem Cell Care highly recommends the patients stay for a minimum of 3 days in Hospital.
Global Global Stem Cell Care Care Stem Treatment Procedure
The treatments that take place in Global Stem Cell Care are of 3 days. The treatment protocol is safe and non-invasive. The patients can travel the next day. The following is the day-wise schedule for the patients.
- Pick up from the Airport to the Hospital
- Interaction between Dr and Patient, to clear all their doubts at that time
- Admission procedure
- Clinical examination & Lab test will be done prescribed by the doctor
- Supportive Therapy
- Global Stem Cell Care Procedure
- Supportive therapies
- Supportive Therapy
- Discharging formalities
- Drop back to the Airport
- For Admission, carry the identity card (Passport/ Pan Card / Driving License)
- Carry the hard copy of Patient reports
What to Expect From
Global Stem Cell Care Treatment?
The stem cell treatment for Alzheimer’s disease really helps the patients to recover from this condition. The treatment procedures provided by Global Stem Cell Treatment have no side effects, and they provide healing and positive results to the patients.
. The best of medical facilities and treatment is given to Global Stem Cell Care patients. The majority of the patients show remarkable improvements in their condition.
For more than ten years, Global Stem Cell Care has been healing patients and increasing their quality of life.
In various patients, the effects of the treatment vary due to different biological factors. The Global Stem Cell Care patients get the quality services as there is a protocol that is followed by the team of Global Stem Cell Care that includes testing for the inflammation developing factors before the treatment commences.
The testing is done during the treatment also. Research is being done on the efficacy of Allogeneic Stem Cell Therapy, and for that, the data is required for future prognosis to know the treatment after-effects on the patient.
- Through the specialized treatment process, functional repair takes place in the body of the patient.
- Also, the quality of life gets increased only through stem cell treatment.
- This treatment helps to pause the progression of this disease and improve the condition of the patient.
- The stem cells help to regenerate the damaged neurons, which helps to improve the memory in the patient.
Treatment of Alzheimer’s disease shows high levels of improvement in the patients after the treatment. The severity of the symptoms in the patients gets reduced through stem cell treatment.
Particularly for this condition, the other modes of treatment do not prove to be as highly effective as stem cell treatment is.
Follow Up Follow Up
Global Stem Cell Care provides stem cell treatment of Alzheimer’s disease, which ensures improvement in the patient. The Mesenchymal stem cells are used in the treatment procedure. Through this treatment, the damage in the brain gets repaired, and inflammation gets reduced.
Frequently Asked Questions
Alzheimer’s disease is a condition in which the person’s memory gets damaged, and there is an impact on their thinking skills as well. The person who suffers from this condition is not able to perform the daily task as well. Therefore effective treatment is required for it.
In this condition, the major signs and symptoms that show up are memory loss, not able to plan or solve problems, difficulty in completing daily life activities, and trouble in understanding, writing, and speaking.
This condition starts to develop due to damage in the brain. The symptoms of this condition start to show up in people who are in their 60’s.
The stem cells help in the repairing and regeneration of damaged cells. The stem cells are directed into the damaged tissue is required concentrations for the process of self-healing.
The stem cells are known to discharge certain substances that help to support the diseased tissue for recuperating.
The seven stages of Alzheimer’s disease are no impairment, very mild decline in brain impairment, mild decline, moderate decline, severe, moderate decline, severe decline, and major decline.
Yes, stem cell treatment helps to recover the patient’s condition. Through this treatment, the brain damage gets effectively repaired, and improvement can be seen in the condition of the patient.