Make An Appointment
For emergency Case
|Monday – Friday||–||8:00 – 20:00|
|Saturday||–||8:00 – 17:00|
|Sunday||–||8:00 – 17:00|
Booking A visit
Get to Know All About Stem Cell Therapy for Spinal Cord Injury
The chief line of the nerve tissues that give rise to the spinal nerves is the spinal cord. They attach the rest of the body to the brain and the vertebral canal. This relationship is disrupted by a spinal cord injury. After a spinal cord injury, abnormalities are found in visual, motor and reflex messages. A individual may not be able to function properly after such a trauma and the condition may worsen when the injury level is higher.
Stem Cell Treatment for Spinal Cord Injury in Delhi, India
The therapy of stem cells for spinal cord injury has great potential. Extensive research has been conducted on stem cell therapy for spinal cord injury in animal models and humans. It focuses on replacing the cells that are lost or damaged and promoting axonal growth and remyelination of axons for the treatment of the spinal cord.
The cells migrate to the injury site and initiate a process of repair. To stop neuronal degeneration and stimulate angiogenesis, they release trophic factors. These are the factors that help activate the dormant cells and recruit them to the injured site.
The formation of functional neuronal circuits promoting functional recovery has been demonstrated by experimental models of stem cell therapy for Spinal Cord Injury in Delhi, India. After a spinal cord injury, they also modulate the immune response, induce the breakdown of inhibitory scars within the spinal cord, remove cell debris and protect neurons.
Spinal Cord Injury stem cell therapy reduces the risk of inflammation within six months of injury. Spinal cord injury stem cell therapy facilitates neuroprotection and neuro-regeneration to form fresh synapses and axonal sprouting that helps to create newer neurons for growth. In some cases, we adopt the use of stem cell therapy for spinal cord injury to improve angiogenesis and neuro-protection growth of the prevailing tissues.
When the latent source of the cells rises and falls rapidly, there is an action potential that leads to cells such as neurons and glial cells being repaired and renewed, transmitting electrochemical impulses for spinal cord injury through stem cell therapy. The cells transmit and act as information carriers that link the brain and the spinal cord. In addition, it helps to regenerate the myelin sheath and increase the alacrity of the transmission of the nerve.
Cell tissues are then regenerated to form an effective blood supply through the discharge of the neurotrophic factors, cytokines and various other molecules. All these factors help in the overall generation of new structural order for newer nerve cells at the damaged area. Stem cell therapy for spinal cord injury ensures that your health is maintained to its optimum level.
People are searching for stem cell therapy for Spinal Cord Injury in Delhi, India, but can’t seem to find the Best stem cell center or hospitals for Spinal Cord Injury at an affordable price. Global Stem Cell Care helps those patients to finding best hospitals for the Spinal Cord Injury stem cell treatment in Delhi, India
Do you Know about Spinal Cord Injury?
Spinal cord injury occurs due to the severity of the damage to the vertebrae, ligaments or disks of the spinal column. The injury can be traumatic and non-traumatic.
Traumatic Spinal Cord Injury:
An unexpected harm to the spine in the form of dislocations, compressing the vertebrae and fractures, leads to traumatic spinal cord injury.
• Motor vehicle accidents
• Unsupervised sport activities
Non-Traumatic Spinal Cord Injury:
A non-traumatic spinal cord injury may be secondary to diseases such as:
• Spinal cord inflammation
• Spinal disk deterioration
An injury to the spinal cord affects the nerve cells and induces inflammation. The first approach to treatment for spinal cord injury is often to stabilize the spine to avoid further damage to the spinal cord.
The second stage in the stem cell therapy for Spinal Cord Injury is intensive rehabilitation in order to avoid any irreversible deformities in the injured limbs and to elicit a response from the affected parts. Global Stem Cell Care offers the best and the most reliable Spinal Cord Injury stem cell treatment in Delhi, India
Symptoms of Spinal Cord Injury
The severity of damage to the spinal cord’s nerve fibers can manifest in the following symptoms of spinal cord injury:
- Sensations - A lack of sensation or an inability to distinguish sensations and sense heat, cold and touch may occur below the level of injury.
- Muscle Tone - Depending on the degree of damage, muscle fatigue occurs (complete / incomplete), with a shift in tone.
- Bladder & bowel control - The patient may suffer a loss of bowel control and/or bowel control.
- Spasms - Involuntary motions or inflated reflex actions, or seizures, may occur.
- Sexual function - Unnatural sensitivity and sexual function
- Circulatory Control - This may lead to problems with blood pressure (orthostatic pressure) and limb swelling.
- Respiratory symptoms - There may be signs of breathing problems and coughing, particularly in cervical & thoracic injuries.
- Fitness & Health - A common phenomenon of SCIs is weakness and muscle wastage.
- Pain & Depression - Often, due to the life altering magnitude of an SCI, patients may experience pain & even depression.
- Stem cell therapy for spinal cord injury helps combat the issue of spinal trouble.
Get Stem Cell Therapy for Spinal Cord Injury in Delhi
Through stem cell treatment, there is the regeneration of nerve tissues, blood supply improvements, and reduction in inflammation. Global Stem Cell Care provides the best treatment for Spinal Cord Injury stem cell treatment in Delhi. The reliable stem cell treatment in India for spinal cord injury is offered by Global Stem Cell Care.
A combination of therapies is required, operating on the correct goals and at the appropriate time-point. Stem cell or stem cell-derived transplantation can contribute to spinal cord repair by:
• Replacement of the nerve cells that died because of the injury;
• Generating new supporting cells to re-form the insulating nerve sheath (myelin) and serve as a bridge across the injury to promote weakened axon re-growth;
• When injected into the spinal cord shortly after injury, the cells at the injury site are shielded from further damage by releasing defensive substances such as growth factors and soaking up toxins such as free radicals.
• Preventing the injury from spreading by suppressing the damaging inflammation that can occur after injury.
How Global Stem Cell Care Therapy Works ?
Several different types of approaches and treatment types are available when it comes to stem cell treatment for Spinal Cord Injury in India.
Depending on the type of stem cell and the way it is implanted,
the aim of the various strategies is to ensure that a gap is bridged between injury and effective treatment type.
Spinal cord injury can cause some major trouble, and to effectively treat the ailment a reliable stem cell therapy for Spinal Cord Injury in Delhi, comes handy.
Global Stem Cell Care is one such reliable stem cell center for Spinal Cord Injury.
What to Expect from Stem Cell Treatment for Spinal Cord Injury?
The advancement of stem cell therapy for spinal cord injury in India, has dramatically changed the perception that individuals who suffer spinal cord injuries are bedridden exile for their entire life.
At The advancement of stem cell therapy for spinal cord injury in Delhi, has dramatically changed the perception that individuals who suffer spinal cord injuries are bedridden exile for their entire life.
• Improved trunk control
• Standing balance
• Sitting balance
• Bladder movements
• Improved postural hypotension
VIP Treatment to Patients at Global Stem Cell Care
- The stem cell therapy for Spinal Cord Injury sessions given to the patients at Global Stem Cell Care takes place in the VIP treatment room that is in the advanced clinic.
- 24*7 supervision is maintained on the patients by the efficient medical team.
- Global Stem Cell Care highly recommends the patients stay for a minimum of 3 days in Hospital.
Global Stem Cell care Treatment Procedure
- Pick up from the Airport to the Hospital
- Interaction between Dr and Patient, to clear all their doubts at that time
- Admission procedure
- Clinical examination & Lab test will be done prescribed by the doctor
- Supportive Therapy
- Global Stem Cell Care Procedure
- Supportive therapies
- Supportive Therapy
- Discharging formalities
- Drop back to the Airport
- For Admission, carry the identity card (Passport/ Pan Card / Driving License)
- Carry the hard copy of Patient reports
Diagnosis of Spinal Cord Injury
In the emergency room, through careful inspection and examination, sensory function and movement tests, and by asking some questions about the accident, a doctor may be able to rule out a spinal cord injury.
But emergency diagnostic tests may be needed if the injured person complains of neck pain, is not fully awake, or has obvious signs of weakness or neurological injury.
These tests may include:
• X-rays. These tests are usually ordered by medical staff on persons who are suspected of having a spinal cord injury following trauma. X-rays can reveal problems with the vertebral (spinal column), tumors, fractures or degenerative spine changes.
• Computed tomography scan (CT) scan. A CT scan may give a better look at the X-ray abnormalities seen. Computers use this scan to generate a set of cross-sectional images that can identify bone, disk, and other problems.
• Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI). A strong magnetic field and radio waves are used by MRI to produce computer-generated images. This test is very useful for the examination of the spinal cord and for the detection of herniated discs, blood clots or other masses that may compress the spinal cord.
Your doctor will perform a more thorough neurological test to assess the level and completeness of the injury a few days after the injury, as some of the swelling may have subsided. This involves testing your muscle strength and your ability to sense light touch and pinprick sensations. When the spinal cord injury seems to worsen and no oral medication seems to work for it, then, stem cell therapy for spinal cord injury is the ideal choice of treatment.
- After the stem cell treatment by our facility, patients have reported some major improvements in health.
Through stem cell therapy by Global Stem Cell Care, some major improvements have been seen in the patients. The major motto of stem cell therapy for Spinal Cord Injury is to renew the overall functioning of the spinal cord, which was earlier disrupted.
- Intravenous administration
- Liberation angioplasty
- Intrathecal (lumber puncture)
- Surgical administration for stroke
The following is the structure that is followed during the implantation stage:
Spinal Cord Injuries must be treated immediately. The treatment pattern is inclusive of steroids usage to minimize the damage that happens due to inflammation, swelling etc. With modern science advancing and taking a jump in advancements, innovation in the regenerative therapies has been the reason behind in vitro techniques for stem cells isolation, concentration as well as delivery is a great way to vastly improve the quality of life for patients who suffer from Spinal Cord Injuries.
Stem Cell therapy for spinal cord injury is extended by the most reliable and effective stem cell hospital in India.
For the treatment of Spinal Cord injury the stem cells therapy is an ideal choice that uses Mesenchymal Stem Cells (MSCs). Global Stem Cell Care has been successfully executing stem cell treatment on patients with expert care and precautions.
Follow Up Follow Up
The follow up is the most important step for any treatment process. It is important that you inform your doctor and help him make the right assessment of your condition. Without an adept follow-up, the treatment of spinal cord injury is not deemed complete. According to the doctor’s recommendation, the patient has to come to visit.
Frequently Asked Questions
A. Sport Injury is musculoskeletal system injuries (muscles, bones, and related tissues) that occur during sports and athletic activities. In order to avoid them and reduce their severity of incidence, sports medicine is the study of sports injuries.
A. They may be traumatic injuries caused by contact with other players, ground and/or objects; they may be caused by overuse and excessive stress on the limbs and joints, bad training techniques, inappropriate exercise, insufficient warm-up and stretching before playing, and inadequate/improper use of equipment or sports equipment during sports/athletic activities.
A. Knee injuries caused by too much running after a jump without enough warm-up, twist, blast or incorrect landing. Knee tendons, cartilage and ligaments can rupture.
Shin splints or lower leg bone pain, usually seen in runners due to overuse of the lower leg or inappropriate use, overtraining, improper stretching, etc.
Achilles tendon injuries are caused by breaking of the tendon binding the muscle of the calf to the back of the foot. This happens as a result of improper stretching, overuse,
Rotator cuff injuries: They are caused by damage to the shoulder muscles and tendons due to overuse, aging, repetitive overhead motion, dropping on an outstretched hand, etc.
A. During an operation, acute injuries occur unexpectedly and their signs and symptoms are sudden intense pain, swelling, severe tenderness, inability to move a joint in full range of motion, dislocation of the bone, etc. As a result of overuse of a limb or over-exercise, persistent injuries happen.
A. The following are the greatest risk from sports injuries:
Children and Adolescents: as their muscles, tendons and bones are still growing and thus are more prone to injury
Middle Aged Sports Person: as they lack agility and resilience that a young athlete possesses
Women: due to osteoporosis, fluctuation in hormone levels caused by menstruation, etc.
A. RICE therapy, proper rest: not removing heavy items from or placing weight on the injured area, ice therapy: putting ice bags on the injured area to alleviate discomfort and swelling, compression: covering the injured area in an elastic bandage and elevation: putting a pillow below the injured area to avoid fluid collection is the starting point for the care of any sports injury. The doctor prescribes non-steroidal, anti-inflammatory drugs to reduce pain and inflammation (NSAIDs).
The affected area should not be used to prevent further damage from happening. Pressure and swelling can be minimized by immobilization. As immobilisers, slings, splints & casts and Velcro belts are used. To restore normal function, a rehabilitation program/exercise is
required at a gradual and secure pace. To start with, gentle exercises are begun and exercises are then gradually stretched and reinforced.
A. A general medical doctor and a physiotherapist can be consulted for minor injuries. An orthopaedic surgeon specialized in the treatment of bone and joint conditions is consulted for serious injuries. A physiotherapist is performing a rehabilitation/exercise program.