Make An Appointment
For emergency Case
Booking A visit
Stem Cell Therapy for Age Related Macular Degeneration
We can accurately read something with the aid of our intact eyes, distinctly see close or far distant things, drive cautiously, and many other everyday routine operations with ease. So what happens if there is no vision or dysfunction in the eyes, ever imagined? The easy explanation is that life is going to get worse, based on others and circumstances are not going to be in our favor.
The central part of the eye, which continues to deteriorate with age, is Age-Related Macular Degeneration. The retina is the most light-sensitive component of the human eyes, and the vision would be increasingly compromised if any issue arises in this part. However while it won’t result in complete blindness, it will lead to severe vision deficiency. Aged people are more vulnerable to this condition, mostly elderly people.
Compared to Glaucoma patients with vision deficiency, it has been observed that patients with reduced visual activity caused by macular degeneration can find it very difficult to perform their everyday chores. Macular degeneration has a major influence on the social and psychological well-being of the patient.
Do you Know About Age Related Macular Degeneration?
Global Stem Cell Care has provided people who suffer from Age-Related Macular Degeneration, with the best medication, and their conditions have also changed with the treatment of stem cells. For this disorder, only stem cell therapy is the solution as it helps to restore the dead cells. Global Stem Cell Care has the strongest team that aims to handle this medical disorder successfully.
- Age - In persons over 50 years of age, Macular Dystrophy/Degeneration is most common.
- Personal history and inheritance - There is an inherited complex in this disorder. Several genes that are related to the condition have been identified by researchers.
- Race - In Caucasians, more macular degeneration is observed.
- Smoking - Smoking tobacco or being exposed to smoke raises the risk of experiencing macular degeneration substantially.
- Obesity - Studies have shown that being obese can increase your risk of macular degeneration.
- Cardiovascular disorder - You could be at increased risk of experiencing macular degeneration if you have encountered diseases that have damaged the heart and vascular system.
How Stem Cell Therapy for Age Related Macular Degeneration works?
The only alternative available as a cure for AMD, before the invention of stem cells, was a surgical procedure. The technique has been altered by stem cell science as the only non-surgical option possible that can undo the damage and halt AMD development.
The naive cells in the body, with the ability to differentiate into any cell of various organs, are stem cells. Medical science has used this ability of stem cells as a boon to treat various degenerative disorders such as, but not limited to, AMD. Global research has demonstrated that stem cells are the promising candidates for the effortless substitution of degenerated or weakened RPE layers in fresh cells, which are assumed to interrupt or reverse the resulting vision loss.
- Visual distortions
- Reduced central vision in one or both eyes
- The need for brighter light when reading or doing close-up work
- Increased difficulty adapting to low light levels
- Decreased intensity or brightness of colors
- Difficulty recognizing faces
- A well-defined blurry spot or a blind spot in your field of vision
- Difficulty recognizing faces
- Decreased intensity or brightness of colors
- The need for brighter light
- Visual distortions
- Reduced central vision in one or both eyes
- Increased blurriness
- Well-defined blurry spot
Doctors do not know precisely why AMD occurs, but genetic and environmental factors may play a role, including oxidative stress.
Features of age-related macular degeneration include:
- changes in pigmentation
- drusen, which are fat deposits that appear as pale-yellow spots on the retina
- a thickening of Bruch’s membrane, a layer between the retina and the choroid
- basal laminar deposits on the retina consisting of collagen fibers and other substances
- in dry AMD, a thinning of the retina around the macula
- in wet AMD, new blood vessels form rapidly and incorrectly, leading to lesions, scarring, exuding of fluid, and internal bleeding
Nerve Growth Factor TreatmentThe nerve growth factor is a member of the neurotrophic factor family, which can inhibit the death of nerve cells and has several features of typical neurotransmitter molecules. NGF plays an imperative role in the development and growth of nerve cells. NGF is synthesized and secreted by tissues. It can be up-taken by sympathetic or sensory nerve endings and then conveyed to be stored in neuronal cell bodies, encouraging the growth and differentiation of nerve cells. NGF can exert neurotrophic effects on injured nerves and promote neurogenesis closely related to the central nervous system's development, functional maintenance, and darning.
Gene Therapyage-related macular degeneration presently affects many individuals and leads to vision loss among people. The frequency of the disease increases significantly with age, with more than 10% of the population over 70 years old showing signs of AMD. The new gene therapy technique involves putting copies of a gene producing a proprietary protein developed, which counteracts the inflammation caused by the complement system, into the retina cells to help them function normally.
Nutritional TherapyProper nutrition can improve macular health, so an eye-healthy diet reduces the risk of age-related macular degeneration (AMD). It could also slow the progression of AMD. Eating a healthy, well-balanced diet, including eye-friendly foods, will benefit your overall well-being and your eye health. An appropriate dietary supplement may help if your eye health foods are inadequate.
Peter Kinsey Visited India For The Treatment Of Age-Related Macular Degeneration
Hi, I am Peter from UK, and I came to India with my family to treat my age-related macular degeneration. One day, while searching for the same, I learned about...
Fabiola From Italy Came To Us To Treat Her Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD)
I have been suffering from AMD for a few years. After some time, I decided to go with stem cell treatment for my condition. Then I contacted Global Stem Cell...
Prateeksha From Mumbai Came To Us For Stem Cell Therapy To Treat Age-Related Macular Degeneration
I was a macular degeneration patient searching for a painless and affordable treatment for my condition. Then I found out about stem cell therapy, and many people will not believe...
Steve Brown Underwent Stem Cell Treatment To Eliminate Macular Degeneration
Hi, I am Steve from Florida. I had Age-related macular degeneration, and then my cousin suggested this stem cell treatment, and to be honest, it helped me a lot. So,...
- Intravenous administration
- Liberation angioplasty
- Intrathecal (lumber puncture)
- Surgical administration for stroke
With stem cell transplantation, restoring vision in AMD could be an opportunity. Given the high prevalence of age-related macular degeneration (AMD), which affects approximately 10 to 11 million people, of whom 2 million have serious visual loss, the need for vision enhancement care is evident.
Stem cell therapies require the active substitution of host cells and more generally, the release of trophic factors that promote the survival of existing cells, which are considered theoretically viable for the treatment of degenerative diseases. The gene therapy mutations that takes place, involves a broader indication that can theoretically be extended through the multiple degenerative diseases, especially in the presence of extensive cell loss.
Pluripotent stem cells, embryonic stem cells, and autologous cells, such as those originating in adipose tissue, bone marrow, and fetal cells, are targets for transplantation and have all been transplanted into patients with various degrees of effectiveness and debate. Normal vitrectomy, intraocular surgery, or the insertion of cells into the suprachoroidal space are the procedures for performing the transplant.
Stem cells can help restore the weakened retina and can contribute to a complete halt in the process of loss of vision, thus enhancing the general quality of life of humans. The new doors to the cure and changes in Macular Degeneration patients have been opened through Stem Cell Therapy.
Program for Stem Cell Therapies to treat multiple diseases. Each patient receives 200-300 million stem cells during the stem cell procedure. Not only does the sum of stem cells compensate everyday losses, but it beats them by a million times. The stem cell source, which has basically been missing for the last 15 to 20 years, is thus retrieved and revived. Different organs get rejuvenated following our stem cell injection, and they get revived when the new and activated stem cells replace the old ones fully.
Introduced into the retrobulbar space, stem cells may start to work on damaged tissue and begin to rejuvenate the optic fibers and retinal cells. Photoreceptors and other cells can be differentiated from mesenchymal stem cells. It is possible to use segregated stem cells to treat tumors in the macular and retinal cells.
Diagnosis of Age Related Macular Degeneration
In an annual dilated eye test, an eye doctor usually detects the first symptoms of Age-related Macular Degeneration. These include the presence of drunsen and pigment shifts in the macula, thin yet noticeable heaps of cell waste on the surface of the retina. Sometimes these symptoms of AMD are present well before any improvements in the vision of a person are visible. In reality, about anyone over the age of 50 has at least one small Druze. The visual acuity assessment requires regular screening exams.
Global Stem Cell Care helps patients reap the benefits of treatment with zero side effects and no risk of allergic or immune reactions. The expert team ensures you get the best stem cell therapy with long lasting results.
How Global Stem Cell Care Therapy Works ?
VIP Treatment to Patients at Global Stem Cell Care
- In the VIP recovery room in the advanced facility, the counseling sessions provided to patients at Global Stem Cell Care occur.
- 24*7 care of patients is maintained by an effective medical staff.
- Global Stem Cell Care recommends that patients stay at the Hospital for a minimum of 3 days.
Global Stem Cell Care Treatment Procedure
The Global Stem Cell Care offers a very safe and non-invasive treatment protocol and procedure. The patients can travel the next day. The following is the day-wise schedule for the patients.
- Pick up from the Airport to the Hospital
- Interaction between Dr and Patient, to clear all their doubts at that time
- Admission procedure
- Clinical examination & Lab test will be done prescribed by the doctor
- Supportive Therapy
- Stem cell Procedure
- Supportive therapies
- Supportive Therapy
- Discharging formalities
- Drop back to the Airport
- For Admission, carry the identity card (Passport/ Pan Card / Driving License)
- Carry the hard copy of Patient reports
Symptoms of Age Related Macular Degeneration
The primary symptom shared by both types of Macular Degeneration is Central Vision loss.
In Wet Macular Degeneration:
- Loss of Vision
- Wavy appearance of otherwise Straight lines.
In Dry Macular Degeneration:
- Light less specified
- Vision Hazier
- Difficulty in knowing faces
- Reading challenges in the dark sun
- Bright light is often needed
- Blurred text
- Less bright colors exist
Get Stem Cell Therapy for Age Related Macular Degeneration
- The retinal pigment epithelium (RPE) is a multifunctional monolayer situated at the back of the eye that the light-sensing photoreceptors need to live and work.
- The depletion of RPE cells leads to photoreceptor death and permanent blindness in Age-related Macular Degeneration (AMD).
- RPE cell transplantation is designed to interrupt or reverse vision loss by stopping the death of photoreceptor cells and is considered one of the most viable stem cell treatment applications in the field of photoreceptor cell therapy for degeneration.
- In animal models and humans using primary RPE cells, proof-of-concept RPE cell transplantation has long been known to treat retinal degenerative diseases such as AMD, although recent study has centered on the transplantation of RPE cells derived from human pluripotent stem cells (hPSC).
- Early clinical trial findings show that transplantation of RPE cells derived from hPSC is healthy and can enhance vision in patients with AMD. Present processing procedures of hPSC-RPE cells used in clinical trials.
- Treatment of large numbers of patients with AMD using stem cell derived products can rely on the ability to produce usable cells using robust and clinically compliant methods from multiple hPSC lines.
- The effects of transplantation can be enhanced by providing RPE cells to a thin porous membrane for better penetration into the retina and by modifying the outcome by regulating immune rejection and inflammatory responses. Global Stem Cell Care helps you obtain the best treatment under the expert guidance of professionals and experts.
What to Expect from Stem Cell Treatment for Age Related Macular Degeneration?
Most cases of AMD involve the form of the condition known as dry AMD, which develops slowly. Currently, as of 2020, there are no treatment options available for dry AMD, but some promising new therapies are in it. The slow-developing form of AMD, called dry AMD, constitutes the majority of AMD cases. There are no treatment options currently available for dry AMD as of 2020, but some exciting new treatments are in the pipeline.
For all aspects of medicine today, including multiple cases of cancer, as well as for dry AMD, stem cell treatment is gaining momentum. The aim of stem cell treatment for AMD is to be able to replace retinal cells that have been damaged or killed by symptoms with new stem cells.
Stem cells are also inserted, through IV infusion, into the blood supply of the body. But, experts are focusing on how the stem cells can be transplanted directly into the eyes. One strategy involves placing the stem cells into a fluid suspension that can be injected under the retina.
Global Stem Cell Care is the best and the most reliable AMD stem cell treatment in India. If you wish to get the best treatment stem cell treatment for Age Related Macular Degeneration, then contact Global Stem Cell Care.
- It is important to consult with an experienced specialist who will help you with existing treatments that work with the type of macular degeneration you have now, before these innovative therapies come to life.
- We have physicians available to consult for you and our doctors will carry out innovative treatments to help you keep your eyes as safe as they can be. Through stem cell therapy by Global Stem Cell Care, improvements can be seen in the symptoms of the patients.
It may be terrifying to imagine a life with no simple core vision, but there is justification to be optimistic. Doctors continue to search at ways to support persons with this disease, and they come up with new treatments that might one day act as a treatment. For starters, stem cell studies are underway now and in the future they might suggest a treatment.
Follow Up Follow Up
The follow up is the most important stage through which the doctors make the assessment of the condition of the patient. Without the follow-up, the treatment of Age Related Macular Degeneration cannot be completed. According to the doctor’s recommendation, the patient has to come to visit.
Frequently Asked Questions
The core section of the eye, which tends to deteriorate with age leading to macular degeneration, is macular. The retina is the most light-sensitive portion of the human eyes and the vision would be increasingly impaired if any issue arises in this part. However while it won’t result in complete blindness, it will lead to severe vision deficiency. Aged people are more vulnerable to this condition, mostly elderly people.
- Family history and genetics.
- Cardiovascular disease.
- Less defined vision
- Hazier Vision
- Difficulty in recognization of the faces
- Difficulty in reading in dark light
- Always need bright light
- Blurry text
- Colors appear less vibrant
Macular Dystrophy stem cell therapy is the ideal cure for MD Since conventional MD medication outcomes are not really well known and stem cell therapy is known to have regenerative properties and these cells repair the worn-out Macula of Retina.
Stem cell therapy is 100% better than allopathic medicine for the treatment of macular dystrophy and is very effective and strong. MD stem cell therapy is very healthy and effective in India.