Make An Appointment
For emergency Case
Booking A visit
Effective Stem Cell Treatment for Multiple Sclerosis
Condition of Multiple Sclerosis is a major condition in which the brain and the spinal cord get affected. The protective cover that is on the nerves gets eaten away by the immune system.
The spinal cord and the brain play an especially important role in the body’s functioning, and the vital organs get affected by this disease.
In this disease, the brain and the spinal cord gets disabled. When the communication between the brain and body gets disrupted, then the body’s functions stop working normally. The attack of this disease is on the central nervous system and the immune system.
The communication channels between the brain and the body get majorly affected, which causes this disease. There is no age at which this condition can occur, but usually, at the age of 20 to 40 years, it can develop.
There are many cases of multiple sclerosis in which no symptoms show up, but, in some cases, major symptoms might show up. Stem cell treatment can effectively help to slow the pace of the progression of this disease.
Do you know about Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis is a condition in which the nerve cells that perform the work of carrying the message between the brain and the body get affected. The nerve cells in the body perform a major function of carrying messages that play a role in making us hear things, provide the ability to view, maintain balance in body and movement.
The body parts that get majorly affected is the brain and the spinal cord which play an especially important role in the normal functioning of the body. In Multiple Sclerosis, the body’s immune system starts attacking the nerve cells, which results in the non-functioning of the nerve cells. The protective covering of the nerve cells is called Myelin.
In this disease, damage is done to Myelin. In young people, Multiple Sclerosis is regarded as the most common non-traumatic disability.
The different types of Multiple Sclerosis are Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis, Primary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis, Secondary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis, and Progressive Relapsing Multiple Sclerosis.
For this condition, Global Stem cell Care provides the best stem cell treatment, helping the patients recover effectively.
Diagnosis of Multiple Sclerosis is a vital part of the treatment of this condition as without the proper diagnosis; starting the treatment is not possible. As it is a neurological disease, the diagnosis of this condition requires a neurological exam, and the medical history of the patient is analyzed. The team of Global Stem Cell Care provides the correct diagnosis. The doctors first rule out the possibility of other conditions as the symptoms can be remarkably similar to other diseases.
The diagnosis of this condition is not an easy process as there is no test for detecting Multiple Sclerosis. A specialized neurologist does effective diagnosis of Multiple Sclerosis. Only after the proper examination of the symptoms of the medical history of the patient, the diagnosis is given to the patient. In the diagnosis, the tests of the brain and spinal cord are done.
The tests that are done for the diagnosis of Multiple Sclerosis are:
- MRI test which provides a detailed view of the brain and blood tests are done
- Lumbar punctures have executed that help to check the fluid of the spinal cord
- To check the nerve pathways, electrical tests are done
- first signs of the disease in their early 20s
- Attacks of symptoms from time to time
- Trouble seeing
- Lack of coordination
- Sensitivity to heat
- Numbness or tingling
- Vision problems
- Spasticity or stiffness of the muscles
- Bowel and bladder problems
- Problems with cognition
- Difficulty with walking and coordination
- Trouble walking
- Vision problems
- Muscle weakness
- Trouble with bowel and bladder control
- Prickling feelings
- Numbness or tingling
- Vision problems, such as double vision
- Spasticity or stiffness of the muscles
- Difficulty controlling the bladder or bowels
- Difficulty with walking and coordination
- Muscle weakness
Experts still don’t know for sure what causes multiple sclerosis. Research is ongoing to help identity what causes the disease. Factors that may trigger MS include:
- Exposure to specific viruses or bacteria: Some research suggests that exposure to certain infections can trigger MS later in life.
- Where you live: Your environment may play a role in your risk for developing MS. Certain parts of the world have significantly higher rates of the disease than others. Areas farther from the equator have higher rates of MS. That may be because these regions receive less intense sun. People who get less sun have lower levels of vitamin D, a risk factor for developing MS.
- How your immune system functions: Multiple sclerosis is an autoimmune disease. Researchers are working to figure out what causes some people’s immune cells to attack healthy cells mistakenly.
- Gene mutations: Having a family member with MS does increase your risk of the disease. But it’s still unclear exactly how and which genes play a role in triggering multiple sclerosis.
Occupational TherapyOccupational therapy is similar to physical therapy, but there are a few key differences. While physical therapy focuses on overall strength, joint range of motion, coordination, and gross motor skills, occupational therapy focuses on helping you perform everyday activities with greater independence. Occupational therapy can help you learn how to care for yourself when living with MS. One of the biggest challenges for people living with MS is energy conservation. Exerting yourself or becoming physically exhausted can be disabling if you have MS. An occupational therapist can evaluate you for memory, concentration, or problem-solving issues. They can then find ways to compensate for these issues.
Physical TherapyThis treatment for MS involves exercises to strengthen your muscles and improve your gait, balance, and coordination. It also involves stretches to help you maintain mobility and prevent muscle spasms. This can also include training on how to use mobility aids like a cane, walker, or wheelchair. Discussing with a physical therapist can help you understand how your body will change as the disease progresses. Physical therapy can help you prepare for these changes and help you maintain or improve a healthy lifestyle.
Hyperbaric Oxygen TherapySome people with MS report benefits from using this type of treatment. But there's no scientific evidence that HBO therapy for multiple sclerosis works well. There are claims that this treatment may help manage your MS bladder. Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT) is the medical use of oxygen at a level upper than atmospheric pressure. The equipment necessary comprises a pressure chamber, which might be of rigid or flexible construction, and a means of supplying 100% oxygen into the respiratory system.
Acupuncture TherapyAcupuncture is a technique in which practitioners stimulate specific points on the body – most often by inserting thin needles through the skin. It is one of the most effective practices used in traditional Chinese medicine. Acupuncture points are along 14 meridians, or pathways, in the body. Acupuncture is said to restore balance, eliminate blockages, and support energy flow throughout the meridians. It may do this by releasing chemicals, such as endorphins, that decrease the sensation of pain in the body. This may reduce pain and increase blood circulation to the needled area and throughout the treated meridian.
HydrotherapyThis therapy is also called aquatic therapy and pool therapy and involves using water to treat various conditions and promote health. People with MS may find that movement is more effortless in the water. As previously noted, water’s buoyancy offsets body weight. As a result, your joints have a lot less weight when your body is submerged. Swimming can also improve your coordination, flexibility, strength, and balance. Water activities can help people with MS avoid overheating, sometimes worsening symptoms. This can happen in a hot tub, sauna, high temperatures, or even in a hot bath.
Arden Posey From US Came To India For Her Multiple Sclerosis Treatment
Hi, I am Arden visited India for the therapy of multiple sclerosis (MS). I’ve had MS for a while now, and I’ve tried everything to recover from it, but nothing...
Hazel Geller’s Success Story Of Stem Cell Treatment
When I was diagnosed with the disease, I faced a massive quantity of pain and was experiencing a stroke. I consulted many doctors and specialists but just wanted a natural...
Kelly From Nigeria Came To India For Stem Cell Treatment Of Multiple Sclerosis
I am from Nigeria and was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis some years back. After doing a lot of research, my husband reached out to one of the patients from Global...
Sunil Yadav From Saudi Arabia Visited India For The Treatment Of Multiple Sclerosis
I was suffering from Multiple sclerosis and searching for an appropriate and effective treatment for my condition, and I got information about stem cell therapy in India. Then I contacted...
- Intravenous administration
- Intrathecal (lumber puncture)
- Liberation angioplasty
- Surgical administration for stroke
The following is the structure that is followed during the implantation stage:
According to medical research, it has been seen that through stem cell therapy, Multiple Sclerosis can be treated. In the treatment of this condition, the Mesenchymal Stem Cells work on repairing the immune cells.
Through this, the lost myelin levels get restored. Through the use of Mesenchymal Stem Cells, the symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis can be reduced. Mesenchymal Stem Cells can result in skeletal muscle regeneration.
Mesenchymal Stem Cells transplantation might enhance the patient’s clinical symptoms via defective gene correction and muscle cell regeneration.
Mesenchymal Stem Cells result in an apparent therapeutic benefit in disease models by their immunomodulatory effect, which is another underlying mechanism of Mesenchymal Stem Cells (MSCs) for treating Muscular Dystrophy (MD).
Get Stem Cell Treatment for Multiple Sclerosis
- For the treatment of Multiple Sclerosis, stem cell treatment plays an effective role in repairing the nerve damage in the patients. Stem Cell Treatment is a breakthrough innovation through which the patients suffering from Multiple Sclerosis can be treated. The myelin, which is the protective layer of the nerve cells, gets depleted in this medical condition.
- Globally, Canada is reported to have the greatest number of multiple sclerosis cases in the world.
- Global Stem Cell Care provides an effective treatment for multiple sclerosis through which the neural damage gets treated. A healthy immune system is generated in the body of the patient through this treatment. The immune system has a major role to play in protecting our body, and that gets a major boost through stem cell treatment.
- Improvements can be seen in the patients after the stem cell treatment, such as the neurological function gets re-established, and the body functions get restored.
How Global Stem Cell Care Therapy Works ?
Global Stem Cell Care has a trusted and experienced team for the treatment of Multiple Sclerosis.
Stem cell treatment is a successful way through which this neural condition can be treated. The stem cell treatment of multiple sclerosis works to repair
the myelin of the nerve cells. Through this treatment, the symptoms of this condition get reduced, and the patient can resort back to normal life. There are many drugs that are used to treat this condition,
but they have major side effected, whereas stem cell treatment for multiple sclerosis does not have any side effects.
Implantation of stem cells is done through the best infusion methods by Global Stem Cell Care, through which the patients will be able to recover well.
VIP Treatment to Patients at Global Stem Cell Care
- The therapy sessions given to the patients at Global Stem Cell Care occur in the VIP treatment room in the advanced clinic.
- 24*7 supervision is maintained on the patients by the efficient medical team.
- Global Stem Cell Care highly recommends the patients stay for a minimum of 3 days in Hospital.
Global Stem Cell care Treatment Procedure
The treatments that take place in Global Stem Cell Care are of 3 days. The treatment protocol is safe and non-invasive. The patients can travel the next day. The following is the day-wise schedule for the patients.
- Pick up from the Airport to the Hospital
- Interaction between Dr and Patient, to clear all their doubts at that time
- Admission procedure
- Clinical examination & Lab test will be done prescribed by the doctor
- Supportive Therapy
- Stem cell Procedure
- Supportive therapies
- Supportive Therapy
- Discharging formalities
- Drop back to the Airport
- For Admission, carry the identity card (Passport/ Pan Card / Driving License)
- Carry the hard copy of Patient reports
What to Expect from Stem Cell Treatment for Multiple Sclerosis?
Global Stem Cell Care provides the best medical treatment to patients suffering from Multiple Sclerosis. The treatment methodologies followed by the medical team of Global Stem Cell Care has no side effects as they provide the best healing to the patients.
The best of medical facilities and treatment is given to Global Stem Cell Care patients. Most of the patients show remarkable improvements in their condition.
For more than ten years, Global Stem Cell Care has been healing patients and increasing their quality of life.
In various patients, the effects of the treatment vary due to different biological factors. The Global Stem Cell Care patients get the quality services as there is a protocol that is followed by the team of Global Stem Cell Care that includes testing for the inflammation developing factors before the treatment commences.
The testing is done during the treatment also. Research is being done on the efficacy of Allogeneic Stem Cell Therapy, and for that, the data is required for future prognosis to know the treatment after-effects on the patient.
- Improved motor functions and balance in the body
- Vision gets increased
- Decreased spasticity, neuropathic pain, tremor occurrence, and tiredness
Improvements can be seen in patients who undertake stem cell treatment for Multiple Sclerosis. The stem cell treatment is an innovative way in which the Mesenchymal Stem Cells are used for the effective repair of the damaged neurons.
Through this treatment, the improvements in the patients can be seen regarding the body functions, reestablishments of neuron functions, bowel movement, bladder control, enhanced muscle tone, improved muscle strength, and vision.
Through the treatment procedure of Global Stem Cell Care, the progression of this disease can be seen to slow down.
The following are improvements that can be seen in the patients who undertake stem cell treatment for Multiple Sclerosis:
Follow Up Follow Up
Follow up the process of Global Stem Cell Care is very diligent as through this the improvement of the patient can be known. Patients are contacted at regular intervals to know the status of their health, and if problems are faced, then proper assistance is given.
Frequently Asked Questions
Multiple Sclerosis can start at the age of 20 to 40 years.
The first symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis are double vision, blurry vision, loss of vision, pain during movements of eyes. Also, in some cases, numbness can take place in the feet, legs, and face.
There is no evidence that proves that through stress, Multiple Sclerosis can occur.
Yes, Multiple Sclerosis is tough to diagnose because there is no particular detection medical test.
Yes, Multiple Sclerosis can be treated through stem cell treatment as the neurons that get damaged are replaced through this treatment.