Make An Appointment
For emergency Case
Booking A visit
Best Stem Cell Therapy, Stem Cell Therapy for Kidney Disease
Get the best stem cell treatment of kidney disease at Global Stem Cell Care. It is one of the reputed stem cell institutes, and it provides efficient medical services.
Stem Cell Treatment for Kidney Disease in Delhi, India
Revolutionary Kidney Stem Cell Therapy Renders a New Ray of Hope
Stem Cell Therapy has been revolutionary in repairing kidney and providing a breakthrough treatment methodology. Due to this treatment, there are many patients who will now be able to get an effective treatment for kidney injuries and issues that were not there earlier.
Stem cell therapy for kidney disease in Delhi, India works to effectively repair the problem area, regenerate the damaged tissues, and decrease the inflammation. The plus point of kidney disease stem cell treatment is that it helps to harmonize the patient’s body’s immune system, which helps to maintain health.
Global Stem Cell Care help to find Best stem cell center for kidney disease in Delhi, India.
Do You Know What Stem Cells Are?
The human cells that have the ability to develop into various cell types are known as Stem Cells. These cells have the power to repair damaged tissues, and they are used to treat various diseases.
These cells range from muscle to brain cells. Even in major diseases, the use of stem cell treatment is done.
There are two types of stem cells such as embryonic stem cells and adult stem cells. Global stem cell care uses cord tissue-derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells full term human umbilical cords.
The stem cells’ main function is to help the mature blood cells perform normal, and as it is required to perform. Through the use of Stem Cells, there are many treatments that are now being available for serious ailments.
According to the researchers, stem cells help in the generation of new tissue. Acting as a repairing system, the stem cell cells hold high value in the treatment processes.
Working of Stem Cells in Treatment
Global Stem Cell Care works to deliver the best stem cell treatment for kidney disease in India to the patients, and they have a successful record. The treatment protocols that are designed by them are independent. Without any doubt, the patients can trust the treatment procedures as they are world-class.
- In the various ailments, the one thing that occurs is inflammation. Through Stem Cell treatment, the inflammation can be effectively reduced.
- There are many patients who are opting for stem cell treatment due to the faster recovery through it. The stem cells are manipulated in order to reform them into specific cells like heart muscle cells, nerve and blood cells, etc.
- In the treatment process through stem cells, the cells are implanted in the patient. This treatment is very effective as the majority of the patients get relief from the ailment that they are suffering from in a month.
- The use of stem cell treatment is done to treat conditions such as Parkinson’s disease, Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, Alzheimer's disease, Kidney disease, spinal cord injury, heart disease, etc. The stem cell that has the best anti-inflammatory qualities is the Mesenchymal Stem Cells (MSCs).
- To initiate the treatment process the diagnosis stage is essential. For the diagnosis of the kidney disease, the lab tests are done, or by the symptoms of the patient, the diagnosis can be done by the medical experts.
- In the tests, if the High blood levels of creatinine and urea nitrogen (BUN) or high levels of protein in the urine come, then it means that the person is suffering from kidney disease.
- The ones suffering from diabetes must get a yearly urine test done for microalbumin, small amounts of protein that don’t show up on standard urine protein test.
- For the effective diagnosis, the doctor asks the various patient questions about any previous kidney disease, a history of kidney problems, and the patient’s medications.
- Through the ultrasound or CT scan, the doctor can know the kidney’s condition and measure the size of the kidneys. The doctor also views the blood flow to the kidneys and urine flow blockages.
- In some cases, the doctors also take a sample of kidney tissue (biopsy) for knowing the cause of kidney problems. In the case of kidney diseases, there are no symptoms that show up at the starting stages.
- Kidney diseases are a progressive disease. Due to medical science advancements, now the treatment of this condition is very much possible through stem cell therapy.
- Weight loss and poor appetite
- Shortness of breath
- An increased need to pee
- Itchy skin
- Swollen ankles, feet, or hands
- Difficulty sleeping
- Numbness, tingling, and burning sensations in feet and hands
- Extreme pain during physical activities
- Sweating less or not at all
- Swelling in the legs, feet, or ankles
- Hearing loss or ringing in ears
- Gastrointestinal problems
- Heat or cold intolerance
- Poor feeding
- Frequent urination
- Light sensitivity
- Vision problems may also develop
- Urinating less than usual
- Nausea and vomiting
- Muscle cramps
- High blood pressure
- Fluid retention with swelling evident in face, hands, feet, and abdomen
- Foamy and bubbly urine due to excess protein in the urine
- Blood in your urine
- Foamy urine
- High blood pressure
- Swelling in your hands, ankles, or feet
- High levels of a waste product called creatinine in your blood
Chronic kidney disease and kidney failure are most commonly caused by diabetes and high blood pressure.
Left unmanaged, diabetes can cause blood sugar levels to become too high. Prolonged high blood sugar levels can lead to damage of the kidneys and other vital organs.
The force with which blood is pumped through the body’s blood vessels is known as high blood pressure. Over time and without treatment, the extra force can damage your kidneys’ tissue.
Kidney failure usually doesn’t happen quickly. Other CKD causes that may lead to kidney failure include:
- Polycystic kidney disease (PKD): PKD is a condition inherited from one of your parents that causes fluid-filled sacs to grow inside your kidneys.
- Glomerular diseases: Glomerular diseases affect how well your kidneys filters waste.
- Lupus. Lupus is an autoimmune disease that can cause organ damage, joint pain, fever, and skin rashes.Kidney failure can also develop quickly because of an unexpected cause. Acute kidney failure is when your kidneys suddenly lose their ability to function.
Common causes of acute kidney disorder include:
- Autoimmune kidney diseases.
- Certain medications.
- Severe dehydration.
- A urinary tract obstruction.
- Untreated systemic diseases, such as heart disease or liver disease.
Nutrition TherapyMedical nutrition therapy (MNT) is a therapeutic methodology to treat medical conditions and their related symptoms using a specifically tailored diet formulated and monitored by a specialist. The therapy targets fixing nutritional insufficiencies and physiological imbalances to provide the best environment possible for the stem cells to develop appropriately and improve the patient’s general health. It may improve health outcomes, enhance the quality of life, and help delay kidney disease progression. Additionally, MNT may help prevent or treat complications, including malnutrition, metabolic acidosis, hyperkalemia, mineral imbalance/bone disorders, anemia, and cardiovascular disease.
PhysiotherapyPhysical therapy or physiotherapy is a physical medicine and rehabilitation specialty that, by using mechanical force and actions, remediates damages and promotes flexibility, function, and quality of life via examination, diagnosis, prognosis, and physical intervention. We combine our PT with stem cells for maximum physical rehabilitation improvements. Physical therapy constitutes an essential element of the care plan for individuals with kidney disorders.
Gene TherapyThe primary function of gene therapy includes replacing or inactivating the genes responsible for causing a disease. In many cases, gene therapy could also introduce new genes capable of fighting against a specific condition into the body. With gene therapy, doctors can help deliver a healthy copy of a gene to cells inside the body. Gene therapy replaces mutated genes with healthy ones by providing a gene through viral vectors. This may return a damaged or deactivated gene or introduce new genes for patients suffering from genetic disorders.
AcupunctureIn patients with kidney problems, acupuncture improves renal function, reduces proteinuria, controls hypertension, corrects anemia, relieves pain, and controls many hemodialysis-related complications such as uremic pruritus, insomnia, and fatigue. The acupuncture technique is one of the traditional Chinese medicine methods and has been used in a variety of diseases. Nowadays, the clinical application of acupuncture techniques for patients with kidney problems has become the focus of its effectiveness and security.
Peter Horton’s Success Story Of Stem Cell Treatment
My brother suffered from kidney failure, and the doctor advised him for a kidney transplant. My friend Disha told me about stem cell therapy for a kidney disorder in India,...
Wasim Khan From Saudi Arabia Underwent Stem Cell Therapy For The Treatment Of Kidney Disease
I was diagnosed with kidney cancer 4 months ago, and my friend suggested contacting Global Stem Cell Care in India for further assistance on kidney cancer surgery at reasonable rates....
Margi Smith From Hungary Came To Us For The Treatment Of Kidney Disease
After my husband was diagnosed with kidney disease doctor, recommended us to go for a stem cell treatment. I searched for that and came across Global Stem Cell Care. Then...
Tina Bhatia From UK Visited India For The Stem Cell Treatment
Hi, I am Tina, and I visited India for my mother’s kidney treatment via stem cell therapy. She was hospitalized for a few months and was on dialysis. But we...
- Intravenous administration
- Intrathecal (lumber puncture)
- Liberation angioplasty
- Surgical administration for stroke
The implantation of stem cells to treat kidney disease is the most important step in the treatment process. The following are the ways in which the stem cell implantation is executed.
- Knowing the mechanism of stem cell treatment for kidney disease is very important. Through the Mesenchymal Stem Cells, stem cell treatment is done.
- These cells have the growth factor and cytokines that play a key role in supporting hematopoiesis in vitro.
- The MSCs also have the ability to segregate into a diversity of cell lineages, including renal epithelial cells, tubular cells, and can incorporate into functional mesengial cells.
- These cells also help to reduce the inflammation that is caused and helps to upsurge renal function retrieval.
Get Global Stem Cell Care Therapy for Kidney Disease
In the case of kidney diseases, stem cell therapy has been quite successful and has been effectively repairing the injury.
The condition of kidney failure has affected more than over 750 million persons globally, and the deaths reported due to this condition are over 5–10 million deaths globally every year.
It is quite a serious ailment, and it is vital to take the treatment at the earliest. Kidney transplantation was the only treatment for this condition, but the breakthrough innovation of stem cell therapy has changed this.
The patients can now opt for stem cell therapy as it is a more effective treatment method than transplantation. Only through stem cell therapy for kidney disease the patients can recover from their condition.
How Global Stem Cell Care Therapy Works ?
It is important to understand the nitty-gritty of the working of stem cell therapy for Kidney disease. Majority of the people are suffering from kidney diseases, but they only know about kidney transplantation to be the solution for it as they don’t know much about stem cell therapy.
It is the best alternative to kidney transplantation as there are many patients who cannot get a donor so that they can go ahead with stem cell therapy for kidney disease. Kidney disease occurs to the damage done to the nephrons.
Acute Kidney Disease and Chronic Kidney Disease are the two main types of kidney ailments. Through the research done by the Harvard Stem Cell Institute, it has been identified that some mesenchymal stem cells play have major importance in the healing and regeneration of damaged cells in the kidney.
Through transplantation, the MSC enter the patient’s body and work on the regeneration of the damaged tissues, and the inflammation gets reduced. Through stem cell therapy, the requirement of immunosuppressant drugs gets removed completely.
The patients who have taken stem cell therapy for kidney disease have had the best experience, and after the treatment also, no issues were faced.
VIP Treatment to Patients at Global Stem Cell Care
- The therapy sessions given to the patients at Global Stem Cell Care takes place in the VIP treatment room that is in the advanced clinic.
- 24*7 supervision is maintained on the patients by the efficient medical team.
- Global Stem Cell Care highly recommends the patients stay for a minimum of 3 days in Hospital.
Global Global Stem Cell Care Care Stem Treatment Procedure
The treatments that take place in Global Stem Cell Care are of 3 days. The treatment protocol is safe and non-invasive. The patients can travel the next day. The following is the day-wise schedule for the patients.
- Pick up from the Airport to the Hospital
- Interaction between Dr and Patient, to clear all their doubts at that time
- Admission procedure
- Clinical examination & Lab test will be done prescribed by the doctor
- Supportive Therapy
- Global Stem Cell Care Procedure
- Supportive therapies
- Supportive Therapy
- Discharging formalities
- Drop back to the Airport
- For Admission, carry the identity card (Passport/ Pan Card / Driving License)
- Carry the hard copy of Patient reports
What are the Key Qualities of Global Stem Cell Cares?
The Mesenchymal Stem Cells used by Global Stem Cell Care provides the best medical services to the clients. Global Stem Cell Care effectively administers over millions of cells that are all thoroughly tested for viability before treatment.
The key qualities of the Mesenchymal stem cells are:
1. Reduce Inflammation:
- The mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs) have potent anti-inflammatory and immunomodulatory properties.
- Due to its quality of treating the inflammation, it is best used in the treatment procedures.
- They are immunosuppressive cells that release anti-inflammatory factors (including IL1RA) and decrease monocyte activation.
2. Modulate the Immune System:
- Immune system has a vital role in the well being health of a person.
- The Mesenchymal Stem Cells perform the task of modulation the patient’s immune system that not only helps him recover but in the future also prevents the condition from reoccurring.
3. Stimulate tissue regeneration:
- The mesenchymal stem cells can effectively stimulate tissue regeneration.
- These cells can go to the places in the body where the injury has taken place, and then there they help in the formation of growth factors that help to augment the tissue regeneration.
Irradiation of Inflammation through Global Stem Cell Cares
- Through the breakthrough innovation of Stem Cell Treatment, now the inflammation in the body can be treated. According to researchers, inflammation in the body is the main reason for serious ailments.
- There are many conditions in which the cells get damaged, and they can be healed through stem cell treatment. The MSCs are immunosuppressive cells that successfully reduce inflammation.
- The reduction of the inflammation in the body is done by releasing the anti-inflammatory factors, which includes IL1RA and reduces monocyte activation. The MSCs are being used in the treatment of many conditions that did not have other treatment methods.
- Due to the illness, inflammation gets caused in the body, and also the immune system gets boosted. After receiving stem cell treatment, the patient's body does not get vulnerable to the ailment.
- Just through the stem cell transplant, the patient body gets recovered and immune. The inflammation gets drastically reduced.
- After the transplantation, the patients do not get the requirement for another transplantation. Through stem cell treatment, the patients get the best treatment that resolves the ailment they are going through.
- There are also other benefits of stem cell therapy that make the patients prefer this over the other methods of treatment.
What to Expect From
Global Stem Cell Care Treatment?
The patients who are set to undergo the stem cell treatment or want to know about it must know that Global Stem Cell Care provides only the treatments with no side effects. We only provide treatments that have yielded positive results.
The track record of Stem Cell Therapy has been successful in curing patients suffering from critical diseases. The patients of Global Stem Cell Care get the best medical facilities and treatment.
Global stem cell care has been delivering successful patients for more than 10 years. The quality of life of the patients discharged has increased.
In various patients, the effects of the treatment vary due to different biological factors. The Global Stem Cell Care patients get the quality services as there is a protocol that is followed by the team of Global Stem Cell Care that includes testing for the inflammation developing factors before the treatment commences.
The testing is done during the treatment also. Research is being done on the efficacy of Allogeneic Stem Cell Therapy, and for that, the data is required for future prognosis to know the treatment after-effects on the patient.
- Regularization of the BUN and Creatinine Levels
- Filtration of the kidney gets enhanced
- Salts and Minerals gets balanced
- Cell death cycle gets extended
- Disease progression gets slowed down
Through stem cell treatment for kidney disease, some remarkable improvements take place in the patients. The patients who suffer from Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) can get the best treatment through stem cell treatment. The following are the improvements that take place in the patients after the treatment procedure.
Follow Up Follow Up
After the medical team of Global Stem Cell Care does the treatment, the patient’s aftercare process starts. The follow-up is done with the patient from time to time so that the patient’s condition can be assessed. The follow-up is done one month after the treatment, and afterward, the follow-up is done to know the patient’s improvements. Any assistance that is required to the patient is provided at all times.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the symptoms of renal failure:
- Frequent trips to the restroom
- Loss of appetite
- Dry, itchy skin
- Swollen feet
- Muscle cramps
The test for the detection of kidney disease is blood and urine tests. The major three tests done for kidney disease are blood pressure measurement, a spot check for protein or albumin in the urine (proteinuria), and a calculation of glomerular filtration rate (GFR), the serum creatinine measurement. Measuring the urea & nitrogen in the blood provides additional information.
Several conditions can lead to kidney disease, but the leading two are hypertension (high blood pressure) and diabetes.
The stem cells help in the repairing and regeneration of damaged cells. The stem cells are directed into the damaged tissue is required concentrations for the process of self-healing.
The stem cells are known to discharge certain substances that help to support the diseased tissue for recuperating.
There are no such ethical concerns to be wary of about stem cell treatment as this treatment has the involvement of the autologous stem cells that are the stem cells of the patient’s own body.
In India, the stay for the treatment is a maximum of 6 days. The total trip can be completed in 8 to 10 days, including the travelling. In the case of surgical procedure, the period of stay may be extended according to the case.
The stem cell treatment is performed at the multi-specialty hospital by the specialized team of orthopaedic surgeons, neurologists, anaesthetists, cardiologists, paediatricians, and radiologists. Proper medical supervision, professional nurses for pre and post surgery care, patient advisors, and translators are present to make the treatment process easy and comfortable.