Make An Appointment
For emergency Case
Booking A visit
PATIENT AND ATTENDANT RESPONSBILITIES
As a patient or attendant, you are responsible:
To grasp all the requirements before the contract documents are signed.
- To hold appointments, be on schedule for appointments and contact the doctor/hospital if you do not agree with the date of the appointment and let them know beforehand.
- To provide comprehensive and reliable records, including your full name, address, telephone number, date of birth, next-of-kin details and health company/TPA/employer, any required prior illness and medication details.
- To be deeply interested in your recovery plan and to keep your doctors and nurses aware of the success of your therapy.
- About your valuables. Please leave your things at home and carry only items that are necessary.
- To handle all hospital staff, other patients and guests with politeness and respect; comply with hospital regulations and safety guidelines; take noise levels, anonymity and number of visitors into account; and comply with the 'No Smoking' policy.