Make An Appointment
For emergency Case
|Monday – Friday||–||8:00 – 20:00|
|Saturday||–||8:00 – 17:00|
|Sunday||–||8:00 – 17:00|
Booking A visit
Get to Know All About Stem Cell Therapy for Orthopedic disease
For a broad variety of disorders and disabilities, stem cell therapy is a medicinal procedure. For orthopedic disease disorders, stem cell treatment entails inserting your own harvested bone marrow into an infected bone or joint. A certain type of stem cell is found in the bone marrow that can help alleviate inflammation, facilitate regeneration, and produce healthy new tissue.
“A stem cell is a “simple” cell type. As it divides, the stem cell can create several different types of more complex and specialized cells in the body. Where tissues have died, stem cells may help build stable new tissue. In tissues that are wounded or have been weakened by disease, stem cells often tend to help regenerate cells.
How will I feel after the stem cell therapy treatment?
For the first two or three days after the operation, you may feel pain and swelling at your extraction and injection sites. To control the pain, the doctor will recommend drugs. If the suffering isn’t well managed by your medicine, inform your doctor or treatment staff.
In the affected region, you will have less pain and greater coordination and strength after around four weeks of your operation. Stem cell treatment outcomes differ depending on the diagnosis and other variables. Tell your practitioner what to expect from your care. You will also be told by the doctor on the next move, such as alternative therapies. Stem cell therapy for orthopedic disease condition is the best when
Do you Know about Orthopedic disease ?
Doctors use stem cell therapy to treat such orthopedic disease injuries or disorders on their own or by other procedures. These can differ based on the underlying condition or disability, and on the chosen methods of your doctor. Additional processes include:
• Bone grafts to cover damaged bone from another part of the body with a slice of healthy bone
• Fat grafts to pump fat into the wounded zone from another site in the body. Fat grafts tend to stop any problems in the joint. Some forms of stem cells are also present in fat.
• Physical care to increase joint stability, work and quality of life
• Injection of platelet-rich plasma (PRP) to facilitate tissue healing
• Injection of Prolotherapy to stimulate healing
Global Stem Cell Care offers reliable stem cell treatment in Delhi, India and has been providing the best of treatment to the patients who are suffering from this condition, and through the stem cell treatment, their symptoms have also improved.
Only stem cell treatment is the cure for this condition as it helps to replace the damaged cells. Global Stem Cell Care has the best team that works for the effective treatment of this medical condition.
Symptoms of Orthopedic disease
Depending on the medical disorder and the activity level, such symptoms as pain, muscle spasms, numbness, swelling and stiffness can come and go. When it worsens with movement, discomfort and other effects from orthopedic disease disorders may impair activity.
- Deformities or irregular existence of a joint
- Tiredness associated with discomfort in the joints or swelling
- Joint stiffness and reduced motion range
- Muscle spasms
- Numbness, tingling or insecurity
- Pressure that may be mild, moderate or extreme and severe, dull, achy, crampy, stabbing, or burning
- Swelling of the wounded or diseased area
- Warmth and redness in the event of inflammation or infection
Will I feel pain?
- For you and your recovery staff, your ease and relaxing are important. During the local anesthetic injection, you can experience a brief touch or prick.
- During the removal of bone marrow and the BMAC injection, you can feel some pain. You can have moderate soreness at both the extraction and injection sites afterwards.
- If you need them to feel healthy, the health care team will give you enough pain and sedative medicine.
- If you feel uncomfortable in some way tell a member of the healthcare staff.
- Through stem cell treatment, there is the regeneration of nerve tissues, blood supply improvements, and reduction in inflammation.
- Global Stem Cell Care provides the best treatment for orthopedic disease condition that improves the joint pain.
Get Stem Cell Therapy for Orthopedic disease
In an outpatient facility, the stem cell treatment for an orthopedic disease will be carried out. Your doctor may prescribe a few treatments at intervals of several weeks to several months. How well the illness changes over time and other variables will depend on the number and timing of therapies.
Stem cell therapy for orthopedic condition is offered by the best hospital.Two different operations that may or may not take effect on the same day are used. These steps are usually included in the procedures:
1. With an injection of local anesthetic such as procaine, the doctor can relax the back of your hip (Novocain).
2. Your doctor will stick a needle into the hipbone to extract a tiny amount of tissue from the bone marrow. Bone marrow includes stem cells that are able to become bone and muscle cells.
In a system called a centrifuge, a technician can rotate and concentrate the bone marrow blood. This contains a material called aspiration concentrate for the bone marrow (BMAC).
1. With an injection of local anesthetic, the doctor can numb the skin around your injury. Then in the area around the accident, the doctor will administer the BMAC. The ultrasound will presumably be used by your doctor to guide the BMAC injection.
2. Soon after your stem cell therapy session, you can go home on the same day.
How Global Stem Cell Care Therapy Works ?
Global Stem Cell Care offers the best and the most reliable treatment. The expert doctors may recommend stem cell therapy to treat orthopedic disease diseases, conditions and injuries including:
• Bone injuries that have not recovered with medical medicine
• Injury of ligaments, particularly sprains
• Osteoarthritis on the ends of the bones, a deterioration of the protective cartilage
• Osteonecrosis, an oxygen-deprived and dead bone tissue. It most commonly happens in the upper arm bone of the thighbone (femur), the elbows, shoulders, and ankles.
• Tendon fractures and illnesses such as tears of the rotator cuff, meniscus tears, plantar fasciitis, rupture of the Achilles tendon, and tennis elbow
What to Expect from Stem Cell Treatment for Orthopedic disease?
Stem cell treatment for orthopedic disease is performed by orthopedic surgeons. An orthopedic surgeon specializes in the surgical treatment of bone, joint, and connective tissue disorders and conditions.
VIP Treatment to Patients at Global Stem Cell Care
- In the VIP recovery room in the advanced facility, the counseling sessions provided to patients at Global Stem Cell Care occur.
- The effective care staff ensures 24*7 oversight of the patients.
- Global Stem Cell Treatment strongly advises that patients continue in the hospital for a minimum of 3 days.
Global Stem Cell care Treatment Procedure
- Pick up from the Airport to the Hospital
- Interaction between Dr and Patient, to clear all their doubts at that time
- Admission procedure
- Clinical examination & Lab test will be done prescribed by the doctor
- Supportive Therapy
- Global Stem Cell Care Procedure
- Supportive therapies
- Supportive Therapy
- Discharging formalities
- Drop back to the Airport
- For Admission, carry the identity card (Passport/ Pan Card / Driving License)
- Carry the hard copy of Patient reports
Diagnosis of Orthopedic disease
Knowing what to expect for an orthopedic disease disorder following a stem cell therapy operation will help you get back as soon as possible to your normal life. It is important that you take care of your health and rely on stem cell therapy in India for it. It is important that orthopedic disease condition is diagnosed quickly.
- Significant changes can be made in patients following the infusion with stem cells.
- The key motto of orthopedic disease stem cell treatment is to renew the neural activity of the already disrupted brain/spinal cord.
Improvements can be seen in patients’ conditions by stem cell treatment through Global Stem Cell Care.
- Intravenous administration
- Liberation angioplasty
- Intrathecal (lumber puncture)
- Surgical administration for stroke
1. Global Stem Cell Care has the best stem cell therapy for orthopedic disease condition. The implantation stage is very important during the treatment.
2. The stem cells that are used in the implantation stage are the autologous mesenchymal foundational microorganisms from bone marrow.
3. From a large portion of the bone marrow, undeveloped cells are isolated by an uncommon machine and infused by intra-thecal infusion; the staying bone marrow is sent to a research center for intensification of cells and giving cytoplasmic markers for making neuro ancestor cells. These ancestor cells are infused by intravenous dribble.
The following is the structure that is followed during the implantation stage:
For the treatment of orthopedic disease condition, the stem cells that are used are the Mesenchymal Stem Cells (MSCs). Global Stem Cell Care has been successfully executing stem cell treatment on patients with expert care and precautions.
MSCs also have a paracrine effect in addition to division into bone, muscle, cartilage, ligament or tendon cells, whereby they secrete growth factors and cytokines such as bone morphogenic proteins (BMPs), growth factor-β transforming (TGF-β) and vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF). In terms of angiogenesis, repair, cell survival and proliferation, these play a significant role.MSCs are also capable of migrating to the damage of the site tissue to modulate an inflammatory response8. At present, genetically engineered MSCs are being produced for the long-term release of growth factors.
The capacity of MSCs to expand into any mesodermal tissue. They may then be prompted to grow precursor cells into tissues that include the bone, cartilage, muscle, tendon, and ligament. Stem cell therapy for orthopedic disease condition is offered by the best and the most reliable stem cell treatment hospital.
Follow Up Follow Up
The follow up is the most important stage through which the doctors make the assessment of the condition of the patient. Without the follow-up, the treatment of stem cells that cannot be completed. According to the doctor’s recommendation, the patient has to come to visit.
Frequently Asked Questions
A. For the past few decades, stem cell therapy has been under intense study; nearly every field of medicine is researching its application. In turn, we are harnessing the ability of stem cells to rebuild and fix tissue, the “building blocks” of all the cells in the body. This medical field, regenerative medicine, is a groundbreaking one. We use the simple fix of your body instead of giving you a foreign chemical (i.e. medication) or bringing in a plastic-and-metal joint substitute.
A.Bone marrow is collected quickly. Per FDA rules, they can be processed with limited manipulation. Perhaps most notably, they are closer to cartilage and tendon in cell lineage than fat stem cells. That means that in order to become the cells that we need them to, they have less to distinguish (change). Finally, as opposed to adipose cells, there are several more scientific trials demonstrating the effectiveness of bone marrow related stem cells.
A. We aspirate the stem cells from the iliac crest bone. The reasons for this is that it is rich in stem cells, is safely accessed, and patients typically have minimal pain or activity limitation due to the harvest.
A. The primary explanation is as noted above the dominance of bone marrow stem cells. The FDA, however, is now vigorously scrutinizing the procedures used to process adipose derived stem cells and is considering disallowing this procedure because it could breach their requirements for “minimal manipulation.”
A. It relies on several variables, which should be addressed. If we thinks it has a poor chance of effectiveness, he won’t recommend this treatment.
A. Yeah, the bone of the iliac crest, where the stem cells are obtained, is not the bone that has been substituted by your substitution surgery. Anatomically speaking, it is relatively distant from the hip joint. We would not suggest injectiles, however,We would not however, recommend injection of stem cells into the total joint site.