Make An Appointment
For emergency Case
|Monday – Friday||–||8:00 – 20:00|
|Saturday||–||8:00 – 17:00|
|Sunday||–||8:00 – 17:00|
Booking A visit
Stem Cell Therapy for Neurological Disorders, Global Stem Cell Treatment for Neurological Disorders
Stem cell treatment has been a pathbreaking therapy for treating Neurological Disorders. The stem cells can restore the damage done to the central nervous system and re-establish the connection of the nerves.
Path-Breaking Stem Cell Treatment for Neurological Disorders
The disorders of the central nervous system are known as Neurological Disorders. There are various types of neurological disorders that can occur in the human body. To treat various neurological diseases, it is required to undergo proper treatment by a specialized team of medical professionals.
Global Stem Cell Care provides pioneer stem cell treatment for effectively treating various neurological disorders. Some of the types of Neurological Disorders are Intellectual Disabilities, ALS, Autism, Parkinson’s Disease, Cerebral Palsy, Muscular Dystrophy, Alzheimer’s Disease, Brain Injury, Stroke, and many more.
Other than stem cell treatment, there are other treatment options, but there are no side effects in stem cell treatment s, and the treatment lasts longer than the other treatment procedures. Stem cells have the power to eliminate the infection and inflammation in the affected area. The regenerative properties of stem cells help to repair the nerve damage and establish nerve connections.
Do You Know About Neurological Disorders?
Neurological disorders are medical conditions that mainly affect the brain and the nervous system. As there are various types of neurological disorders, it is imperative to understand the symptoms experienced by the patient to know which neurological disorder the person is going through.
The central nervous system and the brain are connected by the nerves. Nerves play an important role in transporting the signals from the human senses to the brain and to the muscles. Any disruption in the nerves causes a problem in the working of the brain and body.
The connection between the muscles and the brain gets stopped, due to which the patients start to experience various symptoms. The most common neurological disorders are Stroke, Alzheimer’s Disease, Parkinson’s Disease, and Brain Injury.
There are various causes due to which neurological disorders can occur. In this condition, proper medical diagnosis and treatment are required to treat the disorder.
Stem cell treatment helps treat various neurological disorders effectively as they migrate to the affected areas and help repair the nerve damage. Global Stem Cell Care is the one-stop medical solution for the treatment of all types of Neurological Disorders.
Symptoms of Neurological Disorders
The symptoms of Neurological Disorders vary from condition to condition. Every neurological disorder shows different signs and symptoms through which it can be known the person is going through which
The following are the symptoms of Neurological Disorders:
- 1. High-intensity headaches
- 2. Tingling sensation or numbness
- 3. Muscle weakness
- 4. Vision Problems
- 5. Loss in coordination
Get Stem Cell Treatment for Neurological Disorders
1. Stem Cell Treatment is an effective way of treating various neurological disorders.
2. The stem cells have regenerative properties through which the damaged nerves can be repaired. Treatment of neurological diseases is now possible without any side effects.
3. Neurological repair can be done through stem cell treatment by Global Stem Cell Care.
How Global Stem Cell Care Therapy Works ?
Stem cells have the power to effectively reach the part in the body where the damage has been done.
The regenerative power of stem cells makes it ideal for the treatment of loss of neurological
functions in the patient’s body Without any side effects, the stem cell treatment establishes the nerve connection,
and the patient finds relief in the symptoms of neurological diseases.
Treatment of neurological disorders is possible with stem cell treatment by Global Stem Cell Care
What to Expect from Stem Cell Treatment for Neurological Disorders?
1. The stem cell treatment for Neurological Disorders really helps the patients to recover from this condition. The treatment procedures provided by Global Stem Cell Treatment have no side effects, and they provide healing and positive results to the patients.
2. The best of medical facilities and treatment is given to Global Stem Cell Care patients. The majority of the patients show remarkable improvements in their condition.
3. For more than ten years, Global Stem Cell Care has been healing patients and increasing their quality of life
4. In various patients, the effects of the treatment vary due to different biological factors. The Global Stem Cell Care patients get the quality services as there is a protocol that is followed by the team of Global Stem Cell Care that includes testing for the inflammation developing factors before the treatment commences.
5. The testing is done during the treatment also. Research is being done on the efficacy of Allogeneic Stem Cell Therapy, and for that, the data is required for future prognosis to know the treatment after-effects on the patient.
VIP Treatment to Patients at Global Stem Cell Care
- The therapy sessions given to the patients at Global Stem Cell Care occur in the VIP treatment room in the advanced clinic.
- 24*7 supervision is maintained on the patients by the efficient medical team.
- Global Stem Cell Care highly recommends that the patients stay for a minimum of 3 days in the hospital
Global Stem Cell Care Treatment Procedure
The treatments that take place in Global Stem Cell Care are of 3 days. The treatment protocol is safe and non-invasive. The patients can travel the next day. The following is the day-wise schedule for the patients
- Pick up from the Airport to the Hospital.
- Interaction between Dr and Patient to clear all their doubts at that time.
- Admission procedure
- Clinical examination & Lab test will be done prescribed by the doctor.
- Stem cell Procedure
- Supportive therapies
- Supportive Therapy
- Admission procedure
- Discharging formalities..
- Drop back at the Airport.
• For Admission, carry the identity card (Passport/ Pan Card / Driving License)
• Carry the hard copy of Patient reports.
The diagnosis of neurological disorders is made through various medical tests. The areas that get affected due to neurological disorders are hands, feet, speaking abilities, breathing, and body coordination. Global Stem Cell Care provides the correct diagnosis of various neurological disorders. The medical team assesses the symptoms of the patient and the tests reports.
The following are the tests are taken for the diagnosis of neurological disorders:
1. Electroencephalography (EEG)
2. Computerized tomography (CT scan or CAT scan)
3. Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI scan)
4. Electromyography (EMG)
5. Positron emission tomography (PET scan or PET imagery)
- Nerve damage effectively gets treatment with the help of stem cells, and nerve connection gets restored successfully.
Major improvements can be seen with stem cell treatment for neurological disorders.
Follow Up Follow Up
A proper follow-up procedure is followed by Global Stem Cell Care to provide proper assistance to the patients. At regular intervals, the medical team follows up with the patients.
Frequently Asked Questions
A: Yes, stem cell therapy is the best treatment for neurological disorders. To get world class medical facilities and stem cell treatment, Global Stem Cell Care is the one stop medical destination.
A: Stem cell treatment can effectively treat neurological disorders as it can successfully repair the nerve damage.