Make An Appointment
For emergency Case
|Monday – Friday||–||8:00 – 20:00|
|Saturday||–||8:00 – 17:00|
|Sunday||–||8:00 – 17:00|
Booking A visit
Effective Treatment for Autism
Autism is a serious disorder that is found in children who are in the developmental stage of life. This condition has a major impact on the development of a child, and it hampers normal development in them.
Earlier it was very difficult to cure this condition, but due to stem cell therapy’s breakthrough innovation, the cure has been found for it. Global Stem Cell Care provides effective treatment for this condition, and there has been a remarkable improvement in the patients who were suffering from this condition.
In Autism, the ability to communicate normally gets hampered, and therefore the children suffering from this condition cannot normally interact with others.
Do You Know About Autism?
Autism Spectrum Disorder is a condition that falls under the category of developmental disorders that has a different effect on different children. The development of the child’s skills gets disrupted, such as intellectual power, communication issues, and meeting or playing with other children normally.
The reason why this condition has such effects is that in the children who suffer from this condition, their nerve cells that are vital for communication with other body organs don’t function like they should.
Due to this, the child cannot communicate in a normal manner. It is very important to start the treatment of this condition as soon as possible so that the condition can be cured. Stem Cell Treatment is the only way through which the severity of the symptoms can get reduced.
With proper stem cell treatment of Global Stem Cell Care, the condition of the patient improves. This condition affects many people, and from a study, it has been concluded that it affects men more than women.
Anxiety problems are also felt by the patients of Autism as for them; the outside world seems to be overwhelming. Global Stem Cell Care provides the best stem cell therapy for Autism.
They have a specialized team of medical staff that help the patient right from the diagnosis stage to aftercare stage the.
Symptoms of Autism
The symptoms of Autism tend to be different in patients who are suffering from this condition. There are some general symptoms of this condition that is given as follows:
- Issues in playing with objects and not playing normally with toys and other objects
- Having issues in getting adjusted to changes in the normal routine or in the surroundings
- Communication problems and having issues in understanding language
- Issues in nonverbal communication like gestures and facial expressions
- Problems in social interactions
- Not able to make friends and playing alone
- Not being able to make full conversations
- Repeating body movements such as hand flapping, spinning, and headbanging
Get Stem Cell Therapy for Autism
- For Autism, the treatment of Stem Cell Therapy has proven to be really effective and successful.
- Globally, the condition of Autism affects one in 160 children worldwide, according to the World Health Organization reports. This condition starts in the developing stages of a child and persists until adulthood.
- Stem Cell Therapy is very promising for treating Autism as Stem Cells have specific immunologic properties that help to treat this condition. It is not only a safe treatment methodology, but it is very effective.
- The stem cells help to repair the neural tissues that are affected by the patient. The treatment also helps in cell differentiation, tissue repair, and inflammation gets reduced.
How Global Stem Cell Care Therapy Works ?
The working of stem cell therapy for Autism is very important to understand. There are many people who are still not aware about stem cell therapy
The therapy methods that really help in the treatment of this condition are –hypoperfusion to the brain and immune dysregulation. Global Stem Cell Care provides the best therapy for patients who have Autism
Through this treatment, the immune system also gets a major boost, and the treatment procedure that is followed is the best. The inflammation in the body of the patient gets reduced through the umbilical cord MSCs.
This reduction in the inflammation in the patient suffering from Autism helps to reduce the symptoms of this condition. Major improvements can be seen in patients who undergo stem cell therapy at Global Stem Cell Care.
What to expect from Stem Cell Treatment for Autism?
The stem cell treatment for Autism really helps the patients to recover from this condition. The treatment procedures provided by Global Stem Cell Treatment have no side effects, and they provide healing and positive results to the patients.
The best of medical facilities and treatment is given to Global Stem Cell Care patients. The majority of the patients show remarkable improvements in their condition.
For more than ten years, Global Stem Cell Care has been healing patients and increasing their quality of life.
In various patients, the effects of the treatment vary due to different biological factors. The Global Stem Cell Care patients get the quality services as there is a protocol that is followed by the team of Global Stem Cell Care that includes testing for the inflammation developing factors before the treatment commences.
The testing is done during the treatment also. Research is being done on the efficacy of Allogeneic Stem Cell Therapy, and for that, the data is required for future prognosis to know the treatment after-effects on the patient.
VIP Treatment to Patients at Global Stem Cell Care
- The therapy sessions given to the patients at Global Stem Cell Care occur in the VIP treatment room in the advanced clinic.
- 24*7 supervision is maintained on the patients by the efficient medical team.
- Global Stem Cell Care highly recommends the patients stay for a minimum of 3 days in Hospital.
Global Stem Cell care Treatment Procedure
The treatments that take place in Global Stem Cell Care are of 3 days. The treatment protocol is safe and non-invasive. The patients can travel the next day. The following is the day-wise schedule for the patients.
- Pick up from the Airport to the Hospital
- Interaction between Dr and Patient, to clear all their doubts at that time
- Admission procedure
- Clinical examination & Lab test will be done prescribed by the doctor
- Supportive Therapy
- Stem cell Procedure
- Supportive therapies
- Supportive Therapy
- Discharging formalities
- Drop back to the Airport
- For Admission, carry the identity card (Passport/ Pan Card / Driving License)
- Carry the hard copy of Patient reports
- In Autism, the diagnosis stage is very important as indifferent children; the symptoms of this condition tend to be different.
- The diagnosis of the condition of Autism starts with the evaluation of the medical history of the patient. The patient’s physical and neurological exams are executed in the first stage. For further diagnosis, the doctor can also use the tests of the patient, such as X-rays and blood tests.
- The reason for seeing the tests is to check the physical, genetic, or metabolic disorder that might be a cause for the symptoms of Autism.
- For this condition, the doctor also takes the feedback from the various people near the child like teachers, parents, and other adults to know the various symptoms that they have seen in the patient.
- The doctor’s final diagnosis is based on the child’s level of development, the child’s speech, and the child’s behavior in different situations. Diagnosis of this condition is made very effectively by the doctors of Global Stem Cell Care.
Treatment of Autism is now possible due to stem cell therapy, and Global Stem Cell Care provides the best treatment for it
- Changes in social interaction
- Enhanced verbal and nonverbal communication
- Increased language learning ability
- Reducing repetitive behavior
- Improved mental development
- Better Muscle tone
Global Stem Cell Care has the most effective stem cell therapy that helps in the treatment of Autism. Through the treatment procedure, the patient’s brain functioning gets a major boost, improvement in symptoms, and increasing the quality of life.
The condition of Autism occurs due to an imbalance of immune dysregulation, toxic metals build-up, metabolism capacity, nutritional deficiencies, and hormonal imbalances.
The treatment of this condition is done through the combination of Umbilical Cord Mesenchymal Stem Cells (UCMCS) and the various supportive therapies (including hyperbaric oxygen chamber, behavioral therapy, speech therapy, acupuncture, transcranial magnetic stimulation, and physiotherapy), showed visible signs of improvement in the following areas:
- The implantation stage is the most important stage in the treatment of Autism. The treatment other than stem cell therapy that is used for the cure of this condition is antibiotics, anti‐inflammatory agents, and hyperbaric oxygen.
- These treatments don’t show much result in the patient as the main problem causing factor in the patients is not getting required amounts of oxygen and inflammation. These issues are addressed effectively through stem cell therapy given to patients by Global Stem Cell Care.
- The treatment of Autism is done through the mesenchymal stem cells that are taken from the umbilical cord tissue. Through this, inflammatory and neuro-inflammatory cytokines, including macrophage-derived chemokine (MDC) and thymus and activation-regulated chemokine (TARC), are correlated with the degree of severity.
- Through the implantation of these stem cells in multiple clinical trials has shown to decrease inflammation that helps to reduce the symptoms of Autism.
The following is the structure that is followed during the implantation stage:
For the effective treatment of Autism, hyper-fusion of the brain and immune dysregulation is done. In this treatment, the transplantation of Mesenchymal Stem Cells (MSCs) with supportive therapies is executed by the specialized medical team of Global Stem Cell Care. Through this hypoperfusion, the brain’s connection is established in the areas that are responsible for normal functionality.
Follow Up Follow Up
Effective follow-up and aftercare process are done at Global Stem Cell Care after the treatment of Autism. The patient’s aftercare process is a very important part of the treatment, and it is done at regular intervals. The condition of the patient is assessed, and the symptoms in the patient are assessed effectively. Proper assistance is provided to the patients to ensure that they heal effectively.
Frequently Asked Questions
In Autism, the normal functionality of the brain gets disrupted. It is a syndrome spectrum disorder in which the child suffering from this condition has difficulty in interacting with others and shows abnormal symptoms.
The symptoms of Autism can be shown in the early years of a child. At almost two years of age, the symptoms can be seen clearly.
Yes, the condition of Autism is common as nearly 10 million children are affected by it. Studies have shown that the disorder is additionally common in males than in females. Also Autism increasing ten to Revolutionary Organization 17 November annually.
Through genetic imbalances, the condition of Autism can occur. Also, throughout the birth, mothers exposed to high levels of the chemical, pollution, and strange dietary habits like alcoholism, smoking, etc. can lead to this condition of the child.
The common symptoms of Autism are communication issues, difficulty in sharing emotions, and inability to maintain relationships.